Pokemon Go Failed to Get Player Information from the Server Game error prevents your Pokemon Go game account from syncing with the Pokemon servers. If you are really desperate to get playing this Pokemon Go game again but end up with this error problem again & again then you can check out & read our this below article once. From this error, your device failed to get the game data from the servers & also cannot connect to the servers. This is the another most common Failed to Get Player Information from the Server error issue facing mostly by the smartphone device users. Most of the error problem facing by the users are Pokemon Go Our Servers Are Experiencing Issues or Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found the situation in this Game. This error has been frustrating you for a while.
Pokemon Go game has already taken the whole world by storm without any doubt, In the meanwhile, users are getting or facing this Failed to Get Player Information from the Server Pokemon Go Game error problem issue in their device again and again while trying to play this Pokemon Go game. If you are also one of them who tried to open this Pokemon Go game many n numbers of times, but each time you will get this type of error problem issue then today you should have to check out and read this below Failed to Get Player Information from the Server article once sufficiently fast.
NOTE*: – The Pokemon Go Game has not yet officially launched in the China online.
This shows an error code message like,
Pokemon Go Failed to Get Player Information from the Server Game
Causes of Pokemon Go Failed to Get Player Information from the Server Game Error Issue:
- Android Device error issue
- Pokemon Go game problem
- iPhone (IOS) Device error
You may also check:
- [GUIDE] How to Connect Two Laptops using WiFi (100% Working)
- [HOW TO] Get Free Amazon Prime Subscription Membership for 60 Days (2 Months)
- [GUIDE] How to Fix MacBook Air Overheating Problem (100% Working)
- (REVIEWS) About the Tenorshare Product “ReiBoot” Software
- [GUIDE] How to Unlock Your Phone for Free [100% Working]
So here these are some very helpful tips and tricks for solving and fixing this type of Pokemon Go Failed to Get Player Information from the Server Game error issue on your Pokemon Go Game from your Smartphone device.
How to Fix & Solve Pokemon Go Failed to Get Player Information from the Server Game Error Problem Issue
1. Install a Latest Version of Pokemon Go Game Application –
Install the latest version of this Pokemon Go game app. so that you can easily get rid out of this Pokemon Go Failed to Get Player Information from the Server android error issue permanently.
Download Pokemon Go for IOS: Download Now
Download Pokemon Go for Android: Download Now
2. Switch your Android Device to Airplane Mode once –
- Close your Pokemon Go Application
- Open the Notification Tray on your device
- Go to Airplane Mode there
- Tap on it
- Open the Pokemon Go application
When you will see a warning saying ‘No Internet Connection.’
- Then, Switch to Normal Mode
- Wait a few seconds &
- Then, you should be allowed to play
- That’s it, done
By switching your Android device to the airplane mode and getting back again to normal mode may quickly solve and fix this type of Failed to Get Player Information from the Server Pokemon Go error problem from your device.
3. Take Pokemon GO GPS Location Permissions –
- Go to the Home screen
- Click on the Settings
- Scroll down & go to Application Manager
- Scroll down & find Pokemon Go
- Click on it there
- Now, go to permissions option
- Check if the location service is not enabled
- Swipe to Turn it ON there
- After completing, close that tab
- That’s it, done
By taking the permissions for Pokemon Go GPS location can quickly solve & fix this Pokemon Failed to Get Player Information from the Server error issue.
4. Clear Data & Cache of your Pokemon Go Game App. –
By clearing your data and your cache of your Pokemon Go game applications from your smartphone device can get back from this Pokemon Go Failed to Get Player Information from the Server ban error code problem.
5. Download & Install an APK File from any Third-Party Website –
- First, Go to the settings
- Click on Security option
- Select Applications option
- Enable Unknown source option
- Now, download an APK File from any Website
Or, you can also download the Pokemon Go Game from here above in the 5th Method
- Install it on your device
- Download GPS Essentials to boost your GPS
- After completing, close all the tabs
- That’s it, done
By downloading and installing an APK (Android application package) file from any of the third parties websites can quickly solve this Pokemon Go failed to get game data from the server error problem from your device.
6. Reboot your Android Smartphone Device once –
- Unlock your Android Device
- Press Volume down and Sleep-Wake button simultaneously
- It will open a Pop-up there
- Now, click on Reboot option
- Tap on Reboot to restart it
- It will Switch OFF your device & now,
- Wait for some seconds to ON it again
- That’s it, done
By resetting your Android smartphone device once can help you to get back from this Pokemon Go failed to get player data from the server error issue permanently.
7. Restart your Android Smartphone Device [OPTIONAL] –
- Long press the power button
- Tap on the Power off or shut down button
- It takes some minutes to ‘Power off‘ & restart your device
- That’s it, Done
By restarting your device, you might easily fix this Failed to Get Player Information from the Server Pokemon Go error code problem.
8. Reset your iPhone Network Settings –
You can Reset your all Network Settings from this below methods & get rid out of Failed to Get Player Information Pokemon Go game issue.
- Go to the Settings
- Select on the General tab
- Click on the ‘Reset Network Settings‘ option there
- That’s it, done
It will Reset all your Network Settings to fix this Pokemon Go Failed to Get Player Information from the Server problems.
9. Try Launching the Pokemon Go Game again –
Close the Pokemon Go Game and relaunching the game again can quickly fix and solve this type of Pokemon Go failed to get player information Android Issues, please try later error code from your Android smartphone device again.
So, here are some supernatural methods and solutions for getting rid out of this Pokemon Go Failed to Get Player Information from the Server Game error code problem from your smartphone device permanently. Hope these guides will surely help you to get back from this error issue.
- [SOLVED] How to Unlock Disabled iPod Problem (100% Working)
- [TOP 10] Trending Best IOS RPG Games 2017 (GUIDE)
- [HOW TO] Fix Forgot Passcode for iPhone Error Code Problem
- [GUIDE] How to Connect Samsung Soundbar to TV (100% Working)
- [REVIEWS] About the Plagramme “Plagiarism Checker” Tool
- [LIST] Top 7 Best Twitch Streaming Software (GUIDE)
- [GUIDE] Top 10 Android Apps for Students to Use in 2017
If you are facing any error code while fixing Pokemon Go Failed to Get Player Information from the Server Game or facing any other any type of error problem, then Comment down that error issue here below, or you can also directly Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Our Official TECHINPOST Website Email ID). So that we will fix and solve it too by our another methods and guides.