How to Convert Keynote to PowerPoint?
Being a local MAC users uses Keynote rather than the PowerPoint when presenting the presentations to an audience. Apple’s Keynote is a part of productivity & the business applications. If you want to convert the Apple’s Keynote to the Microsoft’s PowerPoint Presentations to view the keynote in PowerPoint then check and read this below article once, PowerPoint can’t open the Keynote .ppt file by itself. So by trying these below How to Convert Keynote to PowerPoint methods and guides will help you for how to convert Keynote to PowerPoint file.
Keynote does not display timelines accurately on the animations & program is not capable of the supporting Visual Basic. This program is not compatible with the Microsoft, but the PowerPoint presentations are consistent with your MAC.
NOTE*: The main advantage of the PowerPoint Presentations is the usability. Keynote & the PowerPoint are the both features of the office suites.
You may also check:
- Make Attractive Presentations using Free Google Slides Themes
- [GUIDES] How to Get iMessage on PC (MAC, Windows), Devices (Android)?
- [TIPS] How to Go Full Screen on Windows PC (Computer)
- [GUIDE] How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone 6
- Professional Transformational Seminar on Brain Management Training
So here is the tutorial on How to Convert Keynote to PowerPoint on MAC and from these methods you can learn for converting your Keynote file to the PowerPoint presentation file.
[TiPS] How to Convert Keynote to PowerPoint on MAC Presentations File (Easy Methods)
1. Download the File in PowerPoint Presentation from Keynote App. –
- Go to this Website: iCloud.com
- Sign up on the iCloud
- Open the online Keynote application
- Drag your Keynote file onto the browser window
- Keynote browser application will open your presentation
- Click on the tool icon there
- Select Download a Copy option
- Keynote will prompt option to download a Keynote/PDF/PowerPoint options
- Select PowerPoint to download it in PowerPoint presentation
- After finishing, close all the tabs & windows
- That’s it, done
By downloading the file in the PowerPoint presentations from the Keynote, applications can help you for the Keynote to PowerPoint problems.
2. Export Keynote to PowerPoint File by Apple’s Keynote Software –
- Launch the Keynote Software from your MAC PC
- Start the .Key file
- Click on the File option (At the top)
- Click on Export To option
- Select PowerPoint option there
A Pop up will appear there
- It says,
Create a PowerPoint document that can be viewed & edited with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Click on Next button there
- Wait for completing it
- After finished, close all windows
- That’s it, done
By exporting the Keynote to PowerPoint File by the Apple’s Keynote Software can help you to Convert Keynote to PowerPoint.
3. Export your Project to a PDF –
- Click on the File option
(At the top of screen)
- Click on Export option there
- Now, Choose PDF option
For Image quality, Choose ‘Best‘ option from there
- Save it as PDF
- After completing, close everything
- That’s it
By exporting your project to a PDF help you to convert Keynote to PDF.
These are the easiest & the fastest ways for How to Convert Keynote to PowerPoint on MAC File. Hope this guide will surely assist you in for converting the Keynote to the PowerPoint presentations file.
- [GUIDE] How to Send Contacts from Android to iPhone Device
- [HOW TO] Do Call Forwarding iPhone 5 (Apple Device)
- [TOP 17] Windows 7 Performance Tweaks for your PC (Computer)
- 4 Best Tools to Create Engaging Presentations in 2017
- [REVIEW] What’s in Store in the latest Apple iPhone 7 Plus?
- [GUIDE] How to Delete Synced Photos from iPhone Device (100% Working)
- Don’t Go Wrong with Your Choice of Cloud Storage
If you face any problem while How to Convert Keynote to PowerPoint on MAC file then Comment the issue here below. Thanks for reading and checking this article…