If you just bought a new iPhone device and wanted to transfer your contacts from your Android Smartphone to your iPhone device, then today this post is very beneficial to you because here we are going to show you that How to Send Contacts from Android to iPhone. So for that, all you have to do is just read and check out this below How to Send Contacts from Android to iPhone blog post once for getting the very straightforward and easy steps and the guides to you, so that you can easily do that.
Moving your Accounts, Calendars, Contacts and the Images from your old Android smartphone or tablet to your new iPhone device or iPod is easier than ever.
Everything about IOS is designed to be easy. That includes switching to it. So from this post with just a few steps can quickly migrate your contacts from your Android device to your iPhone.
Transferring or Sending Contacts from Android smartphone to the iPhone Device is one of the main issues while changing your device from Android O.S. to iOS. Moving all your contacts from your Android to an iPhone device may sound complicated, but it’s easy.
You may also check:
- [TOP 10] Trending Best IOS RPG Games 2016 (GUIDE)
- [GUIDE] How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone 6
- [SOLVED] Error Code 200 Problem (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error 193 Code Problem (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error 194 Code Problem (100% Working)
So, here are some helpful methods and the guides for transferring your contacts from your Android to iPhone device so you can move between platforms without the hassle and if you are having trouble or getting or facing any error problem for How to Send Contacts from Android to iPhone then check out this below post once fast, These are all the handy tutorials too,
How to Send Contacts from Android to iPhone Device
1. Go to your Android Contacts & export your Contacts address book to your Android Phone
2. Connect your Android Device to your PC & copy the .vcf file in it
3. Create a new Email & send the email to Address that it is configured on your iPhone Phone
4. Attach the .vcf file & send the mail
5. Go to your iPhone Device & look for that Email
6. Once you found it, Open the attachment &
7. Upload the Contacts to your Address Book
8. After completing, close all the tabs
That’s it, done
So, here these are some of the cool steps and the helpful guides for Sending or transferring your Android Smartphone Contacts to your iPhone Device easily. Hope you liked this How to Send Contacts from Android to iPhone device post.
& if you are having any problem or seeing any issue which transferring or sending your contacts then comment us here below or directly mail us at: [email protected]
- [HOW TO] Do Call Forwarding iPhone 5 (Apple Device)
- [SOLVED] Error 192 Code Problem (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error 498 Code Problem Instantly (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error 183 Code Problem (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error 220 Code Problem (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error Code 1603 Problem (100% Working)
- [FIXED] Error 1604 Code Problem Instantly (100% Working)
Thanks for checking this !!
If you think that this How to Send Contacts from Android to iPhone Device post is very helpful to you, then share this with your relatives, family and your colleagues too …