Hey, if you are also frustrating with getting locked of your phone and you are searching for How to Unlock Your Phone for Free than today you are at the right place and the right website because today here we are going to show you that how to unlock your smartphone for 100% free. So, all you have to do is just check out this below post once fully to grab the easy and best simple methods and the solutions by us. So, just check out…
Unlocking a smartphone is often necessary when your phone is locked. But Now, unlocking your mobile phone is very easy & free too. Happy with your current phone but not your current network, then check this below post once,
Even through Verizon uses CDMA instead of GSM, most of Big Red’s device come with an unlocking SIM card slot.
You may also read;
- [SOLVED] Error Code 0x00000124 Problem (100% Working)
- [FIXED] Error ERR_INVALID_CHUNKED_ENCODING Code Problem
- [FIXED] Error ERR_TIMED_OUT Code Problem (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Code Problem
- [SOLVED] Error Code 10 Problem Instantly (100% Working)
According to the Verizon, It’s 4G LTE smartphone devices aren’t locked & if you want to bring one of them to another carrier, there is no code you need to rejigger the phone’s radios for other networks.
So, here are some cool tips and tricks for How to Unlock Your Phone for Free and unlocking your smartphone device permanently.
How to Unlock Your Phone for Free (For all Smartphones)
First did you know that where did you get the unlock code?
Ask your Mobile Carrier to send the Unlock Code of your Device (They doesn’t charge you anything for that).
But if you didn’t get one then there are many Companies who will unlock your Mobile phone from your seat anywhere in the world. (Trycktill is more of a mobile content website but it also offers the unlocking codes for 100% free).
So now we are going to show you that How to Unlock Your Phone for Free –
- Turn OFF your Smartphone
- Take out the SIM Card
- Now Put the AT&T SIM on your Device
- & Put the Battery back & Turn ON your Device again
- Now, A Pop up will Open there
- Put there the Unlock Code PIN you get from any Unlock Company or your Carrier
- & Click on “Unlock” to unlock it
- That’s it, done
NOTE*:- (Now turn OFF your WiFi so that you can check that your Mobile Data & Network is working correctly. Wait for some minutes for getting automatically Network)
*(A SIM network unlock PIN is a PIN used to unlock a mobile device which is locked to a specific network).
Now your Mobile Phone make automatically APN for starting the Mobile Data. If it doesn’t did then,
- Go to the Settings
- Click on the SIM Card Settings
- Now, click on your SIM Card Settings
- & Select the Mobile Network
- Now, Click on the “Access Point Names (APN)” option
- & Click on the ‘3-Dots’ option there
- Select the “Reset to Default” option there
- After completing, close the tab
(Now wait for some minutes to get the default settings)
- Or, You can do a ‘Reboot‘ of your device for automatically getting the default settings
- That’s it, done
Now, you can use your device and your mobile data freely & it’s gets unlocked too. From after this your phone is now permanently unlocked & good to go.
- [SOLVED] Error ERR_ACCESS_DENIED Code Problem
- [SOLVED] Error BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER Code Problem (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED Code Problem
- [SOLVED] Runtime Error 216 Code Problem (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] HTTP Error 404 Page not Found Code Problem (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Runtime Error 217 Code Problem (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error Code 0x80070005 Problem (100% Working)
So, this is the all new How to Unlock Your Phone for Free blog post. Hope this Methods and solutions will help you surely for unlocking any smartphone device from your own. If you are get any problem in this How to Unlock Your Phone for Free post or issue while unlocking your device than comment down the problem below or directly mail us at: email@example.com
Thanks for visiting and checking us…