Facing error 0x000001F4? Lately, users have been facing numerous issues while accessing Xbox gaming titles. Let’s see how to resolve it.
While opening up any game an error box appears that says something happened on our end Please try again later. The error statement ends with Error Code: 0x000001F4. The issue has been seen in multiple scenarios while launching any game while downloading any game while accessing Xbox game pass and other gaming titles downloaded.
If you are also facing this same issue, follow this guide. We will be discussing all the possible causes of this issue, as well as various approaches to fix this issue.
Causes Of 0x000001F4 Error Code
0x000001F4 Error Code can be caused due to numerous reasons. Multiple users have claimed that the issue occurs when the Xbox live services are down, however, if you recently updated your system you might face the error. Users have also claimed that the error also appears due to an incorrect alternate Mac address.
- Xbox Live services are down
- Recently updated your system
- Incorrect alternate Mac address.
Similar Types Of 0x000001F4 Error Code Issues
- 0x000001f4 windows store
- Microsoft store 0x000001f4 error
- 0x000001f4 Xbox
- Xbox code 0x000001f4
- 0x000001f4 MS store
- 0x80131500 repair tool
- Código 0x80131500
Solutions To Eliminate 0x000001F4 Error Code
0x000001F4 Error Code is not that hard to fix, below solutions are the best and hopefully by using these methods your issues will surely be fixed.
1. Basic Troubleshooting Points
Instead of jumping right onto other methods, it is suggested that you must go through these important tips.
- Check if your network is working fine
- Disable any VPN or Proxy
- Restart Your Router
2. Check Xbox Live Services
Since a lot of users have confirmed that the issue might appear because of the Xbox Live services are down. If you have been facing this issue for more than an hour it is suggested to check the server status. Microsoft has a dedicated page for that, you can easily track if there are any server issues or not. Follow the steps to check.
- STEP 1. Open up your Web browser
- STEP 2. Now open this link
- STEP 3. A webpage will open up, you can see if the Xbox live services are up or not
- STEP 4. If all the services are fine follow the next method
3. Clearing Out Alternate Mac Address Settings
While discussing the causes we have seen that if the MAC address settings are incorrect or there any issue with the setting. Then the 0x000001F4 Error Code issue might appear. Follow the below step to fix the alternate Mac address setting issue.
- STEP 1. While you are on the Xbox One dashboard, access the vertical menu go to the All Settings
- STEP 2. Once you’re in the Settings, on the left select the Network tab
- STEP 3. Now on the right, click on Network Settings
- STEP 4. Now select Advanced settings, then go to the Alternate MAC address
- STEP 5. Here locate the to clear options, click on it
- STEP 6. Once done simply restart your console and hopefully, your issue will be resolved
4. Reset Your Console
If any of the above methods do not work for your then you have to perform a console reset. Follow the steps to do that.
- STEP 1. While you are on the Xbox One dashboard, access the vertical menu go to the Settings
- STEP 2. While you’re inside the Settings menu, go to the System tab on the left
- STEP 3. Now on the right, select Console info & updates
- STEP 4. In the Console info & updates menu, click on Reset console
- STEP 5. You will be prompted to choose two options, make sure to select Reset and keep my games & apps
- STEP 6. The process might take some time to complete, once completed the console will automatically restart
The above troubleshooting guide briefly explains the 0x000001F4 Error Code issue. It is an issue that has been seen while accessing the box gaming titles. The guide provides all the possible causes of this issue. Furthermore, all the solutions to fix the issue has been demonstrated.
We hope your issue has been fixed, for more guides like this follow us. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is error code 0x000001F4 on Microsoft store?
If you ran into the “Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x000001F4”, it could be due to the Microsoft Store data cache is corrupted.
2. What is error code 0x801901f4 in case you need it?
On Xbox, this means your console could not connect to the internet during a system update or when you were using your console.