Technology has never stopped itself from creating new inventions. Deriving inspirations and ideas from previous tech inventions and evolving it into something more better and adaptable for the future generation is the main motto of technology. & today here we are here going to show you some coolÂ AOMWAY Commander V2Â Goggles features and specifications with the offers.
AOMWAY Commander V2 Review Goggles
Technology has not just stopped itself from only cameras but also in creating computers, televisions and the modern-day craze of drones and FPV (First person View) goggles. We are going to review the Aomway Commander V2 1080P FPV Goggles. The Commander V2 1080P FPV Goggles is a modern high-tech goggle launched by Aomway. The goggle is highly technical with a considerable number of specifications and functions to look at. Letâ€™s have a glance through them,
(Buying Guide) AOMWAY Commander V2 Goggles Deal Price
The Aomway Commander V2 1080P FPV Goggles has been created with the aim of reinventing the future of flight. See the world as never before with this goggle. This new headwear is well suitable for all kinds of FPV racing needs as well as for most DJI quads. The goggles can easily be paired with many other devices such as HDMI Cable, head tracker, etc. and can add a first-person view (FPV). The large goggles, though heavy fit oneâ€™s head is comfortable.
At a Glance:
|FPV Equipment||Â FPV Goggles|
|Power Supply||Â DC 7 – 18V (2 – 4S) (built-in) OSD display voltage status (low voltage alarm)|
|FPV Goggles||Â Working Temperature 0 – 55 Deg. C|
|Resolution||Â 800 x 600|
|TV System||Â NTSC / PAL Switchable|
|Optical||Â FOV 45 degree|
|Lens||Â glass optics (binocular)|
|Display||Â 800 x 600 (SVGA) LCD display, LED backlight|
|Interpupillary distance (IPD)||Â 59 – 72mm (adjustable)|
So here we are showing you everything about on thisÂ AOMWAY Commander V2 Goggles. So that you can get to know more about on it & you can also Grab it a Best Discounted Offer Price from here too.
AOMWAY Commander V2 Features and Specifications –
AOMWAY Commander V2 Design:
The AomwayÂ V2 1080P FPV Goggles is equipped with LCD Display resolution of about 800 x 600. Also, it comes with LED design, long durable life for using and high brightness. You can also use it with a 5.8GHz band that is popular in the market. The goggles have a unique function of 3D, supports AV 3D and HD 3D mode, provides a vivid image for you and what not.
The product has been produced with a clean and charismatic, humanized design with a super cool binocular display. Moderate sponge thickness ensures comfortable to use without causing any irritation or discomfort to the eyes. The interpupillary distance is designed to adjust it as per the userâ€™s convenience, as per various eye contours. In addition to all these great features, the goggles have terrific screen clarity and resolution.
AOMWAY Commander V2 Ports:
- It has the standard 5.5 x 2.1 inner plus outer minus type DC.
- The device comes with 3.5mm four-pole AV jack port.
- It also has a 3.5mm three-pole earphone jack port.
- The device also has PS2 data port head tracker.
- TF card slot for recording
AOMWAY Commander V2 Main Features –
High Definition Imaging
With 800 x 600 (SVGA) LCD display, the product gives high brightness LED Backlight and supports 720P / 1080P two HD Modes.
Unique 3D Function
The side/side 3D, which includes AV 3D AND HD 3D Mode give you an immersive feeling. The goggleâ€™s unique 3D function gives you the edge of the seat excitement.
Supports DVR Recording
Capture exciting real-life moments when the drone is flying at a high-speed.Â Only for RF and AV in mode TF card support to max 32GB Video compression format: MJPG 30fps Recording resolution: D1 NTSC 720 x 480 / PAL 720 x 576
Humanized & Ergonomic Function
Design that is hi-tech and humanized for this generation modern techies out there!
- Moderate sponge thickness ensures the comfort of wearing
- Adjustable and manipulative interpupillary distance for various eye contours
AOMWAY Commander V2 Specs –
- The AOMWAY comes with LCD display with a resolution of 800 x 600, and imaging more clearly get perfect and balanced vivid images to view with the best resolution
- Adjustable interpupillary distance ( 59 – 72mm ), suitable for various eye contour users adjust the pupillary distance of the goggle as per your convenience, without causing any irritation and disturbance to your eyes
- Support 720 P / 1080 P two HD modes watch images in two available HD Modes
- Compatible with universal 5.8GHz band emitter the goggle goes hand in hand with band emitters
- Supports head tracker ( not included )- the product also has the function to support head tracking ( only if the head tracker is attached )
- Attractive appearance, comfortable wearing experience superior design and luring exterior that provides a comfort giving expertise
- Dual antenna for perfect capturing of images, antennas that catch the proper frequencies and display the best of imaging for the operator
AOMWAY Commander V2 Package Size & Contents –
AOMWAY Commander V2 Dimension & Weight:
- Package weight: 0.5500 kg
- Product weight: 0.1980 kg
- Package size (L x W x H): 9.06 x 6.5 x 3.03 inches/ 23.00 x 16.50 x 7.70 cm
- Product size (L x W x H): 6.5 x 3.54 x 2.56 inches/ 16.50 x 9.00 x 6.50 cm
1 x Goggles, 1 x Carry Case, 1 x AV Cable, 1 x Filtered Adapter, 1 x English User Manual, 2 x Foam (Thin and Thick), 2 x Antenna
AOMWAY Commander V2 Pros and Cons –
The pros and cons of the Commander V2 1080P FPV Goggles are as listed below:
AOMWAY Commander V2 Pros:
- Low latency
- Clean & Perfect Image Quality
- Thrilling 3D Experience
- Manipulative Interpupillary Distance
- Attractive Appearance, Cool Exterior
- Binocular Display
- Ergonomic Design
AOMWAY Commander V2 Cons:
- Needs HDMI cable
- Slightly heavy
ThisÂ AOMWAY Commander V2 device is easy to lift out off if you need to land or have a look at the droneâ€™s direction. They offer total immersion with high-class 3D Quality that gives you a spine-chilling exposure to the reality. It has been equipped with continuously updated flight information, flight modes, obstacle-detection alert feature, GPS status, controller signal strength, connection status, touch-panel lock status, flight time, and the battery levels for both the aircraft and goggles.
The product gives the best of High definition images, along with its design to minimize discomfort which is appropriate and convenient. Once the product rests in your eyes, it takes you to another world and gifts you the best of technology in front of your eyes. In addition to all these great features, the goggles have good screen clarity and resolution. The goggles enable head-tracking flight. This is just the tip of the iceberg of what you can do with the Aomway Commander V2 1080P FPV Goggles. If you are ready to have the goggle and really wish to experience its features and drone flight, they are a good investment for $439.99.