My iPhone X won’t Turn on. Is it your problem as well? I have been looking at the internet for days for my issues such as iPhone X Won’t Turn On, iPhone X Won’t Turn On after Water, and iPhone 7 Won’t Turn On or Charge. Consequently, after days of prolonged research, i found out why my Apple iPhone X Won’t Turn on or Charge. To share this incredible resolution to these problems, I came up with some of the most effective ways which guarantee one hundred percent solution to these typical troubles.
Before we begin working on the solution, let’s discuss the possibilities and causes of these type of common problems such as iPhone xs won’t turn on, and iPhone x won’t turn on.
Causes of Apple iPhone X Won’t Turn ON Error:
A black switched off iPhone could be a bad sight when you’re already running late for an important meeting. A power issue is one of the most common matter any iPhone user faces. But why would your iPhone XR Won’t Turn On? Here are some possible causes.
- Battery issue
- Water in the battery
- Software Crashing
- Unattended updates
- Overworked Phone
- No charge on the Phone
- Hardware trouble
(Guide) How to Fix & Solve Apple iPhone X Won’t Turn ON Error
Here are some of the most straightforward steps you could follow to be done with these common problems like My Apple iPhone X Won’t Turn ON. I guarantee that if you follow these steps correctly, your iPhone will have a long life with minimum or no overhead expenses at all.
1. Force Restart your iPhone –
These are the most commonly followed and most natural step to be done with your dead iPhone. Trust me, and it works like CPR when you do it to an almost dead iPhone. Here’s how you can do it.
- Locate the Volume button on your iPhone X.
- Next, press the upper volume key and release it quickly.
- Third, Press and quickly release the Volume down button.
- At last, press and hold the Side button until the Apple Logo comes up.
This way you can get rid of this iPhone X Won’t Turn ON issue.
2. Fully Charge your iPhone –
One of the Major Drawback iPhone user complaints is its battery backup. It’s standard 3000 Mah hardly lasts 4-5 hours. Possibly this could be the reason behind your frozen screen. What you could do to fix that gives a full hour long charge.
- Connect the power cord.
- Switch on power.
- After a few minutes, you’ll see battery sign blinking on screen in red.
- Let it charge for an hour.
From this guide you can get back from this iPhone X Won’t Turn ON problem.
3. Connect to iTunes –
Maybe your phone turns on but gets stuck on a white or black screen. In this case, you can try and connect the iPhone to iTunes and try to recover it from its former state.
- Connect your iPhone to your Windows PC/MAC.
- Make sure you have iTunes pre-installed on your system.
- While your iPhone is connected, force it to restart.
- Keep holding the buttons until you see the recovery mode.
- Next, you’ll get options to update or restore your iPhone.
- Update your iPhone.
These steps will update your iPhone without erasing the data on board and help you to get rid out of this iPhone X Won’t Turn ON problem.
4. Fix your iPhone in DFU Mode –
Next approach to fix your iPhone is to try and fix it in Data Firmware Update Mode. To do so, you’ll be needing iTunes on your MAC/ Windows PC. Here’s how you can do it by pressing the correct combination of keys.
- Turn ON iTunes on your PC/MAC.
- Connect your iPhone.
- Press and hold the side button for three seconds.
- Press the volume down key at the same time and keep it down for around 10 seconds.
- Next, your iPhone screen will go into DFU mode.
- iTunes will detect the DFU mode on your phone and ask you to restore your device.
Once your device is restored, it will be good as new. So from this solution, you can get back from this iPhone X Won’t Turn ON issue.
5. Update your iPhone –
Updates are an essential part of any device. They comprise of bugs fixes and patches for the most common problems a user faces. You might be getting the intermediate and inconsistent shutdowns on your iPhone due to an unfinished or uninstalled update. Follow these steps to update your iPhone to the latest firmware.
- Go to settings of your iPhone.
- Open General settings.
- Click on Software update.
- Click on Download and install.
So from this method, it will solve your iPhone X Won’t Turn ON issue.
6. Update the Apps on your iPhone –
An unfinished update or an old version of some app may have bugs and system errors. These Bugs could be harmful to your iPhone and could lead to collateral damage if left unnoticed. You can go through these guidelines to update the apps on your iPhone right now.
- Visit app store from the homepage of your iPhone.
- Scroll down to the updates section.
- Click update all.
So from this, it will help you to get rid of this iPhone X Won’t Turn ON problem issue.
7. Take your iPhone to a Genius Bar –
The genius bar is a specially designed platform provided by Apple for its customers. On the Genius bar, you’ will find certified employees of Apple known as Apple Genius. They are known to fix some of the most complex and stubborn problems, and a user can’t only fix on own. If the earlier steps proved futile and didn’t yield any result, this is our best option for an iPhone Repair.
Generally, most of the problems are repairable by the steps in this Apple iPhone X Won’t Turn ON article, and if there are some hardware malfunctions, even that could be taken care of by the geniuses. Let me know if you faced any trouble following these steps. Hit the comment section if you like this Apple iPhone X Won’t Turn ON article and Have a beautiful day!