With Apple Keynote 2019, the multi-dollar company has set a new benchmark for technology innovations. To begin with, let’s talk a bit about what Keynote is. If you think Keynote is the name of the event, you’re right, Almost. Apple Keynote is a presentation software developed by Apple Inc as a part of iWork. So let’s check out everything about the Apple Keynote 2019 article.
Everything Apple Keynote 2019 Event: What to Expect, How to Watch & More
Apple Keynote 2019 Venue:
Now let’s get to know more about this Apple Keynote 2019 guide. Steve Job Theatre, Apple Park, California, which was the venue for Apple Keynote 2019 event. Much as you love that place, Think twice before you copy the design of Steve Job Theatre because Apple has patented it. The Theatre was put on display last year for the launch of Apple’s iPhone X. And this year it is put up for Apple Keynote 2019 event.
Apple Keynote 2019 Guests:
Apple’s events have always been star-studded. You may take any event from the past and find lots of international celebrities. This year’s Apple Keynote 2019 event was no lesser than the former since the event was glorified by the presence of international celebrities such as Jason Momoa, Alfra Woodard, Kumail Nanjiani and many more.
The launches at Apple Keynote 2019 event were exceptional. To begin with, the show proved a real launch pad for the new Ipad Mini, iMacs, Ipad Air, and Airpods. This Apple Keynote 2019 event also showcased new subscription-based facilities like Apple Arcade, News+ and TV+. In addition to that, Apple also launched an Apple card tying up with Goldman Sachs.
iPad Mini –
- 7.9-inch screen
- Advanced retina display.
- Apple Pencil Support.
- A12 bionic chip.
iPad Air –
- 10.5-inch design.
- Support Apple’s Pencil.
- Apple’s Neural Engine.
- Truetone technology.
- Advanced Retina display.
- Seventy per cent performance boost than the predecessor.
- Twenty per cent is larger with half a million more pixels.
- New H1 chip inside.
- Powers the “Hey Siri” voice-over feature, so you don’t have to use tap access.
- Two times faster-switching facility for different devices.
- In addition to that, there is an extra hour of play making it a total talk time of 3 hours.
- 21.5-inch screen Base model. || 27-inch Display in the higher variant.
- 4k Display Base model || 5k Display in the top option.
- It is equipped with Radeon Pro 555x with 2GB.
- Quadcore i3 processor. || i9 in the Higher variant.
- 8 GB ram.
- 1 TB hard disk.
*NOTE: Different variants of Imac have different specifications. The one mentioned in the article has basic essential functions.
Apple Credit Card –
- Branded as a new-age credit card.
- It is designed to use with Apple Pay and Apple Wallet on iPhone.
- Gives users a Contactless payment system.
- A physical card is available for users where Apple Pay is not available.
- Available this summer, the Apple card gives users reward points and daily cashback.
- The best feature is it doesn’t charge a single buck as a processing fee.
Apple TV+ –
- New content produced by Apple.
- Add free from the beginning.
- Available in 100 plus countries.
- It is rumoured to start in September 2019.
- Could be played on iMac, IOS, and smart TVs.
To summarize the whole Apple Keynote 2019 article, Apple has made some earth-breaking moves in the latest Apple Keynote 2019. The featured products, newly launched apps, and subscriptions for Apple TV+ were something every Apple lover wants to get his hands on.
In the final analysis, as Oprah would say “Anything you can IMAGINE, you can create.” Quotes like this incline towards Oprah’s Future’s possible work with Apple. Oprah concluded the ceremony for Keynotes as well as Apple has indicated that they can together work on some original ideas.
We would want to see some original content Oprah would have planned up for Apple. Let us know in the comment section if you want us to cover a future event like this Apple Keynote 2019, you’re looking forward to watching, and we will make sure you get all the info related to Apple Keynote 2019 here.