There are endless laptops that are coming into the market providing an endless competition between them. While some come at cheap cost while other provide premium features. We as a user often face a dilemma as to what to go for. Well, do not go through this anymore. You first decide how much money you want to spend and based on that select the laptops that are present which will fulfill most of your need. Here we have brought one such notebook or rather a notebook. If you want a laptop with premium look and design but at a more budget price then this is the one for you. Daysky has brought a new Notebook the Daysky A3Â Notebook, which packs some of the unique features. It is on a presale now, and you can book one for yourself.
Daysky A3 Notebook Review
TheÂ Daysky A3 Notebook device comes in only silver color and has the look and design of a MacBook with a slight variation. If you hold it, you will feel the same as the MacBook Air from Apple, but comes at a cheaper price with a price tag of $312.31. Even though you do not get variation in the color. There is an option of selecting only 64GB SSD storage or a combination of 64GB SSD + 500 GB HDD. In my opinion, it’s better to go for later as you get some extra space and who wouldnâ€™t mind it. Other than the storage you get a fairly good battery if not the best. A large display with full HD resolution at this price which makes it ideal for video watching or web surfing. More details of the specification and features are listed down below.
Table of Contents
[Buying Guide] Daysky A3 Review Notebook Deal Price
There is mark change in the features of the Daysky laptops, and they have not fallen back into the design aspect of the laptop. TheÂ Daysky A3 laptop comes with an aluminum alloy material which makes it light but at the same time sturdy and very portable to use. The design and look give us the feeling that it must have been inspired by the infamous MacBook Air. This variant only comes in Silver color, and you have the option of going for either only SSD drive storage or a combination of SSD and HDD storage space.
At a Glance:
|Memory||500 GB HDD as the primary storage space with additional space 64 GB SSD storage space.|
4GB DDR3L for RAM
|Processor and OS||1.5 GHz Intel Celeron J Series Quad-Core Processor with Windows 10 out of the box|
|Display||14.1 â€“ inch LED display with a resolution of 1920×1080|
|Battery||4000 mAh with 2 hours of charging time and 4 hours of normal usage on full charged|
|Camera||Front facing 1.3 MP|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Connection, LAN, and WLAN card is present|
|Ports||USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Mini HDMI port, RJ-45 connector, 3.5mm headphone jack, a microphone jack and DC jack for charging|
So here we are showing you some very best coolÂ Daysky A3 Notebook Review. So you can get to know everything about it. & also grab the laptop from here at the hugely discounted deal price.
Daysky A3 Features and Specifications –
See also:Â VOYO VBOOK I7 Plus
Daysky A3 Operating System: (OS)
The Daysky A3 Notebook comes with the latest and most widely used OS with it.
- It comes with Windows 10 operating system out of the box.
- This OS comes with the English version. If you want the different language, you can download them from the internet.
- The OS has easy to use UI.
- The OS has a good battery management application to conserve battery and increase the battery life.
Daysky A3 Battery: (Battery Life)
The Daysky A3 Notebook comes with a large battery with it for the long usage of the device.
- The device is powered by 4000 mAh battery.
- The battery has a charging time of 2 hours which is quite fast.
- With normal usage and web surfing the battery last almost 4 hours to 5 hours
Daysky A3 Display:
The next important thing in thisÂ Daysky A3 Notebook is the display. The device has a big display.
- Screen Size: The laptop comes with 14.1- inch display with a display ratio of 16:9.
- Screen Resolution: The display has full HD with a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- Display Type: The screen has IPS LED display which gives a good color contrast and nice vivid display.
- The device has a big bezel display which might for some people look like a bit old style.
Daysky A3 Processor:
See also:Â HOMTOM S99
The brain of the device as it is called must be powerful enough to handle almost all your work. Daysky for the first time has incorporated the Intel J series in their laptop and the latest integrated Graphics card to go with it.
- Daysky A3 Specs: The device house one of the latest Intel J series processor for fast and smooth execution of programs and processes.
- The device comes with Intel Celeron J3455 Quad-core
- It is clocked at 1.5 GHz which can be boosted using the turbo boost up to 2.3 GHz.
- The processor uses 14nm technology which ensures low power consumption but maximum efficiency.
- Daysky A3 Graphics: The device is incomplete without any graphics card in it.
- The device uses the integrated Intel HD graphics 500 GPU for it.
- These dual graphics support you if you are into gaming or video or image editing.
- As the GPU is integrated, it will not support high-end graphical games.
Daysky A3 Memory:
Another important aspect of any device is the memory as it will help you keep everything on the device itself.
- Daysky A3 Storage space: The device has not left any stone unturned in terms of internal storage space.
- The device houses a 500 GB HDD drive M-SATA for the storage.
- It also gives you a 64 GB Solid State Drive (SSD) with fast read and writes
- Daysky A3 RAM: The A3 Notebook also features a high bandwidth RAM for you to do all work smoothly without any lag.
- The device comes with 4 GB of DDR3L RAM
- The RAMâ€™s high bandwidth helps you to run small games or edit video or images with ease.
- The bigger RAM also ensures fast and high multitasking of the CPU, so you do not have to wait anymore
Daysky A3 Camera:
When it comes to camera department of any laptop, you do have much of an expectation. But theÂ Daysky A3 Notebook device has a good front-facing camera.
- You get a 1.3 MP HD camera on the front side of the screen.
- The camera is ideal to be used for web chatting on the internet.
- You can also click pictures or record video using the camera.
Daysky A3 Ports and Connectivity:
See also:Â CHUWI GBox Mini PC
A laptop can be made powerful by using all the wired and wireless connection that is,
- Daysky A3 Ports: This laptop house lot of usual ports that help you connect it with other devices.
- The device has both USB 2.0 and the USB 3.0. The Type-C USB is missing which is a drawback; nevertheless, the two USB might be able to meet your requirement.
- A mini HDMI slot to connect it to other monitors or television. You can project up to 2K videos provided your monitors supports the resolution.
- Now you do not have to wait for WiFi or hotspot to surf the net, the laptop comes with an RJ-45 Now connect high-speed broadband connection and enjoy the fast internet.
- To charge the device you get a DC jack. The adapter supports 100V to 240V as input and gives 19V, 2.1A as the output for charging. To know more about the adaptor supported click the link to know more about it.
- If you fancy connecting a headset or a home system, the A3 notebook has a separate connection for Audio and a microphone jack.
- Daysky A3 Connectivity: Connection cannot be able to complete with some wireless connection.
- The device has Wi-Fi connection supported. It is compatible with IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless connection. Now connect your notebook to any wireless router or portable hotspot to connect and surf the high-speed free internet.
- The device has a LAN card for the RJ-45 connector. You can also create your own hotspot from the A3 Notebook using the WLAN card that comes with the device. Now connect all your devices together and share everything easily.
Daysky A3 Accessories:
A laptop can be made complete by adding some extra accessories.
- Daysky A3 In Box: You get some accessories in the box with a device which is a basic and essential requirement.
- In the package, you get a charger and a manual other than the laptop itself.
- Daysky A3 Extra Features: if you want you can cash in some extra money to help your laptop to be more useful, productive and long-lasting.
- If you travel with a laptop more often than you can purchase a pouch for the laptop which will be easier to carry the device quickly. There are pouches available for this device.
- You can go for the screen protector to protect the screen of the device from any scratches.
- If you prefer loud bass and acoustic sound, then you can buy a portable speaker and connect it to your device.
- As there are only two USB ports, you can multiply them using USB hubs. There are multiple USB hubs that are available. Depending on your need you can definitely go for the one.
- If you want a dual screen or in interested for a bigger screen you can go for higher resolution monitors which you can connect using the HDMI port.
See also:Â SJCAM SJ8 Air
Coming to the end of the review of the Daysky’s new Daysky A3 notebook. The stand out was the first time use of the J series Intel processor. The 14nm processor is made using the Nanotechnology which not only ensures less power consumption but also produces less heat than its predecessor. But the processor with the 4 GB of RAM provides one of the best multitasking and smooth operation of any processor so that you can experience a smooth and easy usage without any lagging. The battery is average with not one of the best in the area. The battery is also non-removable. For some unknown reason, we do not see any mention of Bluetooth in the device which is quite strange as all laptops and other mobile device comes with it. You get a good full HD display if you want more refine resolution you can connect it to higher resolution monitors to get a more vivid display, although the Daysky A3 Notebookâ€™s display is not that bad.
It is good for watching movies, editing videos or just web surfing. It wonâ€™t let you down. TheÂ Daysky A3 Notebook does not heat up that much, but if you are using hard end software, it might get heat. Though there are few negative sides, there are also some of the cons that you might find it. Other than the unusual not mention of Bluetooth specs, you do not get the type C USB port. Although some of the users might not find it useful but, you cannot ignore the fast speed data transfer and up to 4K of the video display. The good side is that the laptop is lightweight as well as sturdy especially due to use of aluminum alloy metal as the chassis which implies more of portability to the device.
The device is currently in a pre-sale. If you in the market for a new laptop for work and fancy one device you can definitely go for the Daysky A3 Notebook. Note that this is the one for a casual purpose like watching videos, web surfing or playing casual low games or you can use for work, editing videos and images. The pre-sale last till 29Â October. You can use the link or go to Gearbest and book it. If you have a query or want to know something more about the product you can comment down below and we will surely come back to you with an answer. If you liked this article and was helpful to you, then do share it with others who are also interested in such laptops.