If you are facing the Error 1600 during the time of restoring or jail breaking, there is no such thing to worry about. This is for the reason that it considered to be a very common issue. The Error 1600 refers to the numeric error that makes the computer respond slowly to the input given by mouse or keyboard. It has been caused due to the various reasons and being able to fix through the methods that has been mentioned below.
Here are the prominent five methods available through which you will be able to fix the iTunes error 1600 very quickly.
Steps to Fix the iTunes Error 1600
Table of Contents
Check USB connection
You need to check the fact that USB ports seems to be good or not. It has been seen that sometime, this error took place due to the bad connection or compatibility with the cables. You need to have better use the cable that has been available along with the iDevice.
It has been taken into illustration, some of the user recommends that fixing such sort of error is very easy through changing the USB cable. You need to use the latest iTunes to restore
- Firstly, make sure that you have got the latest iTunes
- Then you have to put the Ipad/iPod/iPhone into Recovery Mode.
- After that you have to connect the device to the system with the help of USB cable.
- Then, turn off the device and put it such in the DFU mode.
- When iTunes is able to recognize the device, you need to click on the OK button and initiate the process of restoring.
Employ the IREB and select the custom firmware to restore
In past, it has been seen that iREB has only being used regarding the Window user to restore the Apple TV, iPod, iPhone to the custom firmware. With the update of Ireb R7, the Mac users also attains the feasibility to make use of the software to the latest ireb r7.
- You need to download the iREB, install the software. At the identical time, there has been a need to open iTunes.
- You need to put the devices into the DFU mode and make sure that iTunes will identify the device and will prompt to restore the device. At such instance, if youâ€™re a Mac user, need to hold the Option key along with the OS X key in the instance of clicking the Restore Button. However, if you are Window user, you will need to hold the Shift key during the instance of clicking the Restore Button.
- You need to closeÂ iTunes and launch IREB.
- Once you will be able to select the device in the list, you need to open it again and click the Shift button while you make a selection on the restore button.
- You need to choose the customized firmware and restore it.
Use Tiny Umbrella to restore the older firmware
In general conditions, you will not be able to restore the older firmware through the website of Apple. Tiny Umbrella will make it possible through initiating the TSS service on the system and you will be able to downgrade Ios. It is regardless to the fact that software is being available to both the Windows and Mac users.
You need to follow the below step to fix the error
- You need to download the Tiny Umbrella and further launch the program.
- Now go to the Advanced Tab.
- Uncheck â€Set Host to Cydia on Exitâ€ option. After completing the process, you need to choose the Tiny Umbrella.
Using RedSnow and TinyUmbrella together
If you are looking to combine the benefit of RedSnow and TinyUmbrella, the methods can be more faster alternative to fix the Error 1600 in the instance of custom ipw restore.
- You need to download the Tiny Umbrella, you also have the option to download the RedSnow and install them on the computer.
- Start the Tiny Umbrella, you need to choose â€œCustom IPSWâ€ under the option â€œExtrasâ€, open the IPSW file you downloaded a moment ago and close Redsn0w.
- Restart Redsn0w, discover “Additional items” alternative, right off the bat, select “SHSH blobs” and thenselect “Line“. From that point forward, select “IPSW”, you’ll get your beforehand expelled Baseband update (the NO BB IPSW) and close Redsn0w.
- Run TinyUmbrella, select “Spare SHSH” choice and press “Begin TSS Server”
- Put your iPhone into Pwned DFU mode and you can utilize redsn0w by choosing “Pwned DFU” under “Additional items” alternative.
- Run iTunes and it will perceive your gadget, continue holding movement and snap reestablish. From that point onward, select the IPSW (the firmware named with a 13 digit number took after by NO BB) that you exchanged with Redsn0w.
Edit host document and utilize iTunes to reestablish
This technique has been applicable to the Window users.
- At the very first, you need to find the file that you have on your drive. You can take after the way as beneath C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc.
- Open the host document in Notepad and expel the line of “gs.apple.com” and spare the record. This will enable you to find the file that you have been looking in order to fix the error.
- Dispatch iTunes to reestablish your iOS gadget.
From the above methods, you will be able to understand the fact that fixing such sort of error is quite simple. This will help the user to fix the Error 1600 through simply removing the lines of â€œgs.apple.comâ€.
These are the methods that have been used by many people as it is quite simple and trouble free. The detailed information regarding the issue will help you to understand the methods through which you will be able to rectify the issues. Hoping! The information delivered to you gives the best value for your time. In case, if you are having any sort of issue or suggestions please let us know by dropping comment in the box given below.