If you are facing Error 3194 in iTunes while you are restarting or updating the iPhone or iPad, then there is nothing to worry about; this Error Code 3194 article will offer you some of the easy and hassle-free methods through which you will be able to fix the issues.
Therefore, the first thing is to understand the reason behind Error 3194. It took place for multiple reasons, such as the patchy connection of the Internet, invalid iTunes, too probable or sensitive security software, and much more. Therefore, this Error Code 3194 article will attempt to discover several methods to troubleshoot the error while the user is updating or restoring the device.
Causes of Error 3194 –
Apple says that Error 3194 happens when iTunes can’t associate with Apple’s product refresh servers utilized to actuate the IOS while re-establishing or redesigning. Initiation servers assume a vital part, so not having the capacity to get in touch with them will mean your iPhone can’t be re-establish or redesigned. This Error Code 3194 appears to frequently happen when there’s some problem with the IOS on the gadget either the IOS has been adjusted by jailbreaking, or the form of the IOS lapses is never again upheld or is generally outdated.
How to Fix & Solve iTunes Error 3194 Code Issue
To fix the Error Code 3194 issues, there are some prominent and efficient solutions have been taken into consideration listed below:
Solution 1: Force Quit iTunes & Restart your Computer –
- Step 1: The first thing is to right-click on the iTunes icon and then choose the force iTunes option.
- Step 2: Click on the menu of Apple that is available at the top right corner and then select the option from
- Step 3: Restart the system, launch iTunes, and start the work again. It is being restarted so that the changes would be successfully saved and applied to the system setting.
After such, you will be able to fix the issue and update the device that has been connected to the computer system hassle-free.
Solution 2: Fix the Error with the Help of Dr.Fone Repair Method –
If still, you cannot fix iPhone error code 3194, we recommend you use dr.fone – Repair. Here are some steps that must be followed to fix the issues. Follow the step-by-step help guide to correct iPhone error 3194 with dr.fone Repair.
- Step 1: First, you must download, install and launch the dr.fone app on your computer. After that, open the app and click Repair in the main window. Then proceed to connect your smartphone to the computer via a USB cable and after the software recognizes your device, click Start.
- Step 2: To fix the error code 3194, you have to set your device in DFU mode, and for that, you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, hold the Home and Power button of your device together for at least 10 seconds
- After that, hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Then, when your IOS device is in DFU mode, the program will detect it automatically. After that, leave the Home button, and you’re done.
- Step 3: Dr.fone requires you to select your accurate device model. But, in case you’re not sure. Kindly check the manual or info on your device. And then only proceed. After you’re done, click on Download to install the firmware and wait until the process is complete.
- Step 4: After successfully downloading the firmware and the process is finished. Click the Fix Now icon to start your fix of iTunes error 3194 without any data loss with dr.fone.
The above steps should fix your iPhone Error Code 3194; if not, proceed to the next section.
Solution 3: Check out the Hosts File –
If you have been using Mac
- Step 1: First, Open Finder and select the Application Utility icon.
- Step 2: After such, open the Terminal.
- Step 3: After opening the terminal, you must type the following command given below and then click on the return option.
Command: sudonano /private/etc/hosts (This is the command that has to be entered by you to fix Error 3194.)
- Step 4: After completing step 3, type the password you used to sign in to the computer system. After such, click the Return Option.
- Step 5: Terminal will display the host file. If you don’t encounter a window identical to such, you need to ensure that you employ the nonblank administrator password.
- Step 6: After completing the above steps, navigate with the arrow keys and check out an entry containing gs.apple.com.
- Step 7: You must add the # symbol and space (#) at the start of the gs.apple.com entry.
- Step 8: Press Control-0 to save the file and click on Return again while requesting the filename.
- Step 9: Now press the Control-X so that you will be able to exit the Editor. Once you successfully exit the window, follow the step below.
- Step 10: Finally, restart your Mac. It has been done so that the changes or modifications that have been done are successfully saved and applied to the computer setting.
When the system gets started, attempt to update or restore the Device.
If you are on Windows PC:
- Step 1: The first thing is to swipe in from the right side of the screen and then select or click the Search option.
- Step 2: Type Run and open the Run command. If you are using a mouse, you can point to the upper right corner of the computer screen and then click Search>type run and click the Run icon.
- Step 3: Type %WinDir%\System32\Drivers\Etc in the Open box. Then, the spigot or mouse clicks OK. After such, you will encounter the new folder. Just follow the next steps to understand the method in a hassle-free
- Step 4: The folder will be opened; double-click on the Hosts file to edit it. This is an option where the user can edit the issues that have been altering the device’s proper functioning.
- Step 5: If you discover any entries related to gs.apple.com, then remove them and save the Host file.
Finally, restart your system. It has been done so that the changes or modifications that have been done are successfully saved and applied to the computer setting.
Solution 4: Turn ON Discover my Phone –
Sign into the iCloud site or open another gadget’s “Discover My iPhone” application. On the off-chance that you can’t get the refresh procedure to work even in the wake of changing your host’s record, you can attempt remotely deleting your IOS gadget utilizing iCloud.
The gadget you’re attempting to use should have web access and “Discover My iPhone” empowered. After deleting it, you can re-establish the gadget from any iCloud or iTunes reinforcement.
- You can get to your iCloud account from any PC by visiting icloud.com. Sign in with the Apple ID related to your IOS gadget.
- Open the Find My iPhone benefit in iCloud. This will open a guide with your enrolled IOS gadgets. This is the best option through which you can find the list of icons through which the selection has to be made.
- Select your IOS gadget from the best menu. Tap the “All Devices” menu and select the IOS gadget you need to re-establish.
- Tap the “Eradicate” catch in the IOS gadget’s card. In the wake of affirming, the IOS gadget will naturally reset to processing plant settings. This may require a significant stretch of time to finish.
- Set up your IOS gadget and re-establish your reinforcement. Begin the IOS gadget setup process as though it were another telephone. You’ll be given the decision to pick a reinforcement from iCloud or iTunes, or you can continue with a new introduction.
With such methods, you will be able to find the easy way through which the error has been resolved, and you will be able to update the driver easily.
Solution 5: Disable TCP/IP Filtering, Firewall, or Security Software –
If there is no such entry in the host file regarding gs.apple.com and you continue to encounter Error Code 3194, it has been recommended to you disable the anti-virus software of the firewall available on the computer. There are some of the things that have to be taken into consideration for understanding things more effectively and are given below:
- It might be securing iTunes from associating to the servers of Apple. You have to temporarily uninstall the software of the security or can contact the internet service provider for more assistance.
- You must attempt to bypass the router of the Internet. It has been seen that some of the routers seem to block iTunes from accessing the update server. Now disconnect it from the wireless or wired router and attempt to employ the Ethernet cable for connecting the computer system directly to the modem
- Finally, restart your system. It has been done so that the changes or modifications that have been done are successfully saved and applied to the computer setting. After employing such steps, you can find the best way to fix the error.
Therefore, these are some of the methods through which you can fix the issues. The Error Code 3194 article highlights some of the prominent solutions for the user to fix Error 3194. We hope that the above-detailed information is of great assistance and importance. If you have any query or suggestion related to the issue, please drop us a comment in the box given below.