Amidst torpedos, Storms, Blizzards, and Freakish temperature drops, Winter is here! Finally, after a lifelong wait for next season, Game of Thrones Season 8 is here, and stakes are higher this time as it’s the final season of Game of Thrones. Yes, you may cry now.
Table of Contents
Everything about Game of Thrones Season 8: (News Trailer Cast Spoilers & More)
Game of Thrones season 8 is going to be made on a much bigger scale than its earlier seasons. It will air on April 14 for HBO and Sky Atlantic viewers and on Now TV, on April 15. The clock is ticking, and the wait for watching the Game of Thrones Season 8 epic war drama is becoming lesser each second. The plot and mystery are still under wraps on the discretion of makers. The length of each episode ranges from 50 minutes to 1 hour 22 minutes. The titles, however, are just numbers for now but hopefully, within the next two days we will have the name of each episode.
Length of Episodes:
In previous Season the number of the Episodes was shortened to 7, and in this Game of Thrones Season 8 you get even lesser episodes, but the makes have compensated that with the length and suspense revolving around each episode. For now, check out the length of each Game of Thrones Season 8 episode below.
|Episode no. 1||54 minutes||Dave Hill||David Nutter||April 14|
|Episode no. 2||58 minutes||Bryan Cogman||David Nutter||April 21|
|Episode no. 3||1 hour, 22 minutes||David Benioff and D. B. Weiss||Miguel Sapochnik||April 28|
|Episode no. 4||1 hour, 18 minutes||David Benioff and D. B. Weiss||David Nutter||May 5|
|Episode no. 5||1 hour, 20 minutes||David Benioff and D. B. Weiss||Miguel Sapochnik||May 12|
|Episode no. 6||1 hour, 20 minutes||David Benioff and D. B. Weiss||David Benioff & D. B. Weiss||May 19|
Where did the Story leave us in the Last Episode?
Generally, to catch up with the story, you can either watch entire season 7 to catch up or just the last episode of season 7 (“The Dragon and the Wolf”). Although for an avid Game of Thrones fan it won’t be hard to pick up without watching the last show. In case you missed where did show leave us, Here’s a brief summary.
- Bran Stark becomes the night king.
- Despite the Zombie war and Ice Dragon is a Damocles sword. The first episode is rumored to be funny.
- Melisandre will make a comeback to Westeros.
- The Last hearth tarnishes.
- The mother of Dragons Brings a change of heart in Ice Dragon.
- Jon Snow learns about his ancestors and where he came from.
- How Jon and Daenerys react after knowing their “Aunt and Nephew” relationship?
- Battle of Bastards is nothing in front of Battle with Dead.
- Arya Stark gets to participate in her first big battle.
What Cast Revealed?
- Sophie Turner said “Everyone’s a threat. We’re done trusting people. We’re done with being pushed over. We finally managed to scrape our family back together somewhat, minus Jon,”
- Maisie William revealed, “Shooting the final days was emotional with saying goodbye to all of the cast because when I found out that Arya died in, like, the second episode.”
- Peter Dinklage has teased that the Battle of Bastards will look like a joyride in front of the war against the Army of Dead. “It’s brutal. It makes the Battle of the Bastards look like a theme park,” he told EW.
Game of Thrones Official Trailer –
The Game of Thrones Season 8 will be bigger and better than any of previous seasons for sure. I’m going to glue my end to a couch and hold the entire world’s periodic customs until the show airs. I’ll hold it for another hour to give food for thought to the episode.
Comment below if you love the Game of Thrones Season 8 article or want us to add something more about the Game of Thrones.