Minecraft is an open-world game that can be played by multiple players at a time. It is a well-known game that has sold over 126 million copies. The game is developed by the Mojang studios and is based mostly on the JAVA. The game is available for Windows as well as Linux. Our today’s troubleshooting guide revolves around a famous Minecraft issue, according to the scene whenever a user launches the game, the screen stuck at the Mojang logo and does not go beyond that screen. The issue can be annoying as the issue sometimes doesn’t get fixed with basic troubleshooting. The purpose of this guide is to give you all the solutions and tips by which you can easily get rid of Minecraft Stuck on Mojang Screen issue.
Causes Of Minecraft Stuck on Mojang Screen Issue
Well, when it comes to the causes of Minecraft Stuck on Mojang Screen issue, we have found out that the issue majorly occurs due to system incompatibility, failure in installation, or some temporary glitch between the system and the game. If there are any malware in your system then also the issue might persist. Users have also reported that if your system does not have enough memory or RAM than also the issue might persists.
- Compatibility Issues with the system
- Game is not installed correctly
- Temporary issues with the system
- Malware in your system
- Not enough Memory available
Similar Types Of Minecraft Stuck on Mojang Screen Issue
- Minecraft Stuck on Mojang Screen ps4
- How to fix minecraft mojang screen freeze ps4
- Minecraft stuck on mojang screen
- Minecraft crashes on mojang screen
- Minecraft stuck on mojang screen windows 10
- Minecraft hangs on mojang screen ps4
- Minecraft forge freezes at mojang screen
- Minecraft 1.14 4 crashing on mojang screen
How to Fix Minecraft Stuck on Mojang Screen Issue
The has majorly seen on windows system, but some of the solutions can also be applied if you re facing the issue with the PS4 or Linux. Below are all the solutions explained and hopefully your Minecraft Stuck on Mojang Screen issue is fixed.
1. Give more Memory
The first way that might solve your issue is giving the game enough memory, various users have claimed that the if there are multiple processes running in the background and there is not enough memory left to run the game, then it will stick at the Mojang screen. follow the step to free up memory.
- STEP 1. Click on Start, type Run, and Hit Enter
- STEP 2. Type msconfig in the Run box, and hit Enter
- STEP 3. Click on Services Tab and Check on Hide all Mircosoft service
- STEP 4. Now click on Disable all
- STEP 5. Move to Startup tab and click on Open Task Manager
- STEP 6. Now you will see all the application that runs at startup
- STEP 7. Right Click and Disable each of them
- STEP 8. Go back to System Configuration window and click Apply
- STEP 9. Click OK and reboot your system
2. Scan For Malware
Another way by which users have fixed the issue is by running a malware check on the system. Users have reported that if there is any malware or virus in your system than the game doesn’t run. Below steps are for performing system scan using bit defender. If you have any other anti-malware program feel free to use it.
- STEP 1. If you are using any third-party antivirus go ahead do a full system scan, below steps are for windows bit defender
- STEP 2. Open up the start menu, click on the gear icon
- STEP 3. Once the settings page is opened up head to , Update & Security > Windows Security
- STEP 4. Now select Virus & threat protecton > Scan options (or Run a new advanced scan)
3. Reinstall the Game
If the issue is not fixed then try to reinstall the game. Sometimes the issue can only be fixed with a fresh install. Follow the step now.
- STEP 1. Press Windows+R on your keyboard, a small window will open up
- STEP 2. In the empty search field type ncpa.cpl and hit Enter
- STEP 3. A new window will pop up
- STEP 4. In the programs list, locate Minecraft and uninstall it
- STEP 5. Once uninstalled, restart your system
- STEP 6. Now go to the MS store, and install the game
4. Reset Window
If any of the above methods failed to work, then you can only fix the issue by resetting the windows. Follow the step to do so.
- STEP 1. Go to Settings then go to Update & security
- STEP 2. Click Recovery in the left pane
- STEP 3. On the right, under Reset this PC, click Get started button
- STEP 4. Now follow the on screen instructions, to successfully finish the reset process
So this is all about the Minecraft Stuck on Mojang Screen guide from here now. Hope you like it 🙂