Hi all, Today we are here going to show you that how to get rid out of this iPhoneÂ Error 2009Â iTunes Apple Device code problem from your device permanently. But for that, you have to do the one thing, and that is just read this below the post and apply these below methods and the solutions to your device, and after doing this, you can quickly get back from this type of error issue from your device completely. One of the methods and the solutions will surely work for you.
This error may occur when you were trying to restore your iPhone device via iTunes. This Error Code 2009 happens when you are seeking to upgrade your iPhone (Operating system) O.S. It means that new firmware could not be found. You may get this error when you are using iTunes to restore or update your iPhone device. This error includes your device freezes, critical virus infection & the crashes too.
This shows an error code message like,
The iPhone ‘iPhone’ could not be restored. An unknown error occurred Error 2009
Causes of iPhone Error 2009 iTunes Apple Device Code Issue:
- How to disable iTunes Helper
- iPhoneÂ recovery mode error
- iTunes error problem
You may also check;
So, here are some quick tips and the tricks for easily fixing and solving this type of iPhoneÂ Error 2009Â iTunes Apple Device Code problem from you permanently.
Table of Contents
- How to Fix &Â Solve iPhone Error 2009 iTunes Apple Device Code Problem
- 1.Â Update the Apple Device iTunes Software –
- How to Fix iPhone Error 2009 with dr.fone â€” iOS System Recovery
- Step 1: Select from the Menu
- Step 2: Connect to the computer
- Step 3: DFU Mode
- Step 4: Download and Repair
- 2.Â By using the DFU (Device Firmware Update) Mode on your Device –
- 3.Â Restart your Device and your Computer [OPTIONAL] –
- 4.Â Run the Recovery Mode for your iPhone Device –
- 5.Â Uninstall & Reinstall the Apple iTunes from your Device –
- 6.Â Reset your Apple iPhone Device –
- 7.Â Check your Computer’s Security Software –
- 8.Â Unplug an extra USB Devices –
- 9.Â Contact Official Apple Support Team –
- 10.Â Restore your Apple iPhone without SIM Card –
How to Fix &Â Solve iPhone Error 2009 iTunes Apple Device Code Problem
1.Â Update the Apple Device iTunes Software –
Update your iTunes software for easily fixing and solving this iPhone Error 2009 problems.
Of all the different methods to fix iTunes error 2009, the most efficient method is to use dr.fone â€” iOS System Recovery. Not only is this the most reliable method, but it will also lead to your iPhone being successfully upgraded, which was your original mission, to begin with. Furthermore, it can accomplish that without leading to any data loss.
dr.fone is a software belonging to Wondershare, one of Chinaâ€™s leading tech industries, and as such, you can put all your trust in it, assured that it would fix your IOS device.
How to Fix iPhone Error 2009 with dr.fone â€” iOS System Recovery
Step 1: Select from the Menu
After you start the dr.fone application, youâ€™ll find yourself in a menu with several options. Select â€˜System Recovery.â€™
Step 2: Connect to the computer
Now connect your faulty iPhone to the computer using a USB cable. When dr.fone detects it, click on â€˜start.â€™
Step 3: DFU Mode
Now you need to enter DFU mode to fix iPhone error 2009. Hold down the Home and Power buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds. Release the Power button but continue holding Home till dr.fone detects DFU mode.
Step 4: Download and Repair
In the next step, enter your iPhone model and click on â€˜downloadâ€™ to get the latest firmware. After the download, dr.fone will automatically proceed to repair the iPhone error 2009 issue. You can restart the iPhone and continue using it normally.
With these 4 simple steps you can perfectly fix iPhone error 2009 issue, and also update your iPhone to the latest firmware in the process. You should keep dr.fone with you because it can also be used to repair a lot of other IOS system issues.
2.Â By using the DFU (Device Firmware Update) Mode on your Device –
*Use this Error Code 2009 iTunes method when if recovery mode does not work
- Turn OFF your iPod completely
- Plug into iPod into your PC & open iTunes
- Press & Hold the Power button for 3 sec.
- Continue holding the Power button & start holding the Home button too
- Now, hold both buttons for up to 10 sec.
- Then, release the Power button now
- Continue to hold the Home button for another 10 sec.
- Click on ‘Restore‘ to start the restore process
- Now, set up your iPod
- After completing, close the tab
- That’s it, done
By using the Device Firmware Upgrade (DFU) mode can also fix and solve this type of iTunes Error 2009 problem permanently.
3.Â Restart your Device and your Computer [OPTIONAL] –
Turn off your Device and your Computer. Then Turn them ON again. It will fix this iPhone 5 Error code 2009 problems.
4.Â Run the Recovery Mode for your iPhone Device –
- Turn off your iPhone
- Open iTunes & then
- Connect your device to your PC by USB cable
- Press & hold Home + sleep/wake button for some seconds
- Now, release the power button
- You will get ‘Connect to iTunes Screen.’
- Now, your iPhone will be detected in ‘Recovery Mode.’
- Backup & Restore the Data
- That’s it, done
By running recovery mode on the iPhone can quickly solve this iPhone Error 2009 problem from you.
5.Â Uninstall & Reinstall the Apple iTunes from your Device –
- Go to the start menu
- Click on the Control Panel option there
- Now, go to the ‘Add or Remove Programs‘ there
- & Search for the “iTunes” there
- Uninstall it completely
- After completing, close all the tabs
- Now, download a fresh setup of “iTunes” online
- After downloading, install it and
- That’s it, done
Uninstalling and reinstalling the Apple iTunes can quickly fix and solve this Error code 2009 iPhone code problem.
6.Â Reset your Apple iPhone Device –
One of the best methods to solve this MQ Error Code 2009 the problem is to reset your device. It will make many changes to your device. & also, make it better too. I know its most annoying & frustrating task, but it will help you.
- Press & hold the Home & Sleep button both (about 15 sec.)
- RebootÂ it
- That’s it, done
It will Reboot your device so that this iPhone Error 2009 problems can be fixed. Hope it will work.
7.Â Check your Computer’s Security Software –
You might need to uninstall, change or update software that’s causing an issue then you will get rid of this Error code 2009 iTunes problem permanently.
8.Â Unplug an extra USB Devices –
Keep only your device, mouse and Keyboard plugging into your Computer will get rid out of this Error 2009 iPhone 6 problems.
9.Â Contact Official Apple Support Team –
You can go this Website: Apple Support and Contact the Official Apple Support Team for your this Error code 2009 iTunes problem.
10.Â Restore your Apple iPhone without SIM Card –
- Remove the SIM Card
- Restart the Device
- Now, connect to iTunes
- Start the ‘Restore‘ process
- That’s it
By restoring without SIM card can quickly fix and solve this iPhone 6 Error code 2009 problem.
These are the quick and the best way methods to get quickly rid out of this iPhoneÂ Error 2009Â iTunes Apple Device Code problem from you entirely. Hope these solutions will surely help you to get back from this Error Code 2009 problem.
- Error 204
- Error 3014
- Error 1638
- Error Code 18
- Best IOS RPG Games
- Could not Access Network Location
- Error Code 0
If you are facing or falling in this iPhoneÂ Error 2009Â iTunes Apple Device Code problem or any error problem, then comment down the error problem below so that we can fix and solve it too by our top best quick methods guides.