How many of you actually Calibrate iPhone Battery approximately monthly as Apple recommends? Apple recommends their users to drain & calibrate their iPhone periodically. In the IOS 8 if you do iPhone battery calibration from the lock screen then your iPhone device will just go blank. If your iPhone device battery life doesn’t last longer enough then by Calibrating the battery helps your device battery condition lasts longer. Many device manufacturers still suggest that users have to calibrate their iPhone device within every 15 days. This will calibrate the internal battery controller. If you have upgraded your iPhone or iPod touch or the iPad device to IOS 10 or IOS 10.2.1 and facing the battery life issues then check out and read this below how to Calibrate iPhone Battery article once,
A very effective way to extend the iPhone battery life is to Calibrate your iPhone Battery. Here you have learned that why Calibration is needed & how often it is required.
What is Battery Life?
Battery life is the amount of the time your device runs before it needs to be recharged.
Apple also recommends that calibrating your iPhone device battery every month so that the battery level on your iPhone/IOS device is accurate. Calibration is the best to keep it in good condition. iPhone device has an excellent battery life, but not everyone enjoys the peak performance. So, for that today we are here going to show you that how to calibrate your iPhone battery and optimize & maximize its performance. This process ensures that you get the max. Battery life. Because of a bug in the Apple’s IOS software some devices battery life indicators seem to be getting stuck.
NOTE*: It is very essential to calibrate the lithium-ion battery periodically.
You may also check:
- [GUIDE] How to Connect Two Laptops using WiFi (100% Working)
- [GUIDE] How to Fix MacBook Air Overheating Problem (100% Working)
- [GUIDE] How to Unlock Your Phone for Free [100% Working]
- [SOLVED] How to Unlock Disabled iPod Problem (100% Working)
- [GUIDE] How to Connect Samsung Soundbar to TV (100% Working)
[TIPS] How to Calibrate iPhone Battery (Simple Tricks)
Here you will get that How to Calibrate iPhone Battery in a favorable manner & leverage their peak performance.
1. Try this below Method –
- Thoroughly drain the battery
- Leave the drained battery for sometimes
- Plug your iPhone into your charger
- Hold down the Sleep/Wake button
- Swipe to ‘Slide to Power OFF.’
- Now let your iPhone charge well beyond 100%
- Press the Sleep/Wake button for about a sec. To startup
- Hold down the Sleep/Wake & Home button for some seconds
- Remove the Charging Cable
- That’s it, done
By trying this above method can help you for how to Calibrate iPhone Battery.
2. Calibrate the Motion Sensors on your Device –
- Click on the Compass App. on your device
- Tilt your device screen
- Roll the red dot all around the circle
- Continue tilting your device until Compass appear
- Now, all Motion sensors are calibrated
- That’s it, done
By calibrating the motion sensors on your device can help you to know that how to Calibrate iPhone Battery.
So, here these are some quick guides and some suitable methods for How to Calibrate iPhone Battery. Hope these above tips will surely helpful for you for calibrating your iPhone Device Battery.
- [TOP 10] Trending Best IOS RPG Games 2017 (GUIDE)
- [HOW TO] Fix Forgot Passcode for iPhone Error Code Problem
- [LIST] Top 7 Best Twitch Streaming Software (GUIDE)
- [GUIDE] Top 10 Android Apps for Students to Use in 2017
- [GUIDE] How to Delete Synced Photos from iPhone Device (100% Working)
- [HOW TO] Do Call Forwarding iPhone 5 (Apple Device)
- [TOP 17] Windows 7 Performance Tweaks for your PC (Computer)
If you are facing any issue while trying these above How to Calibrate iPhone Battery methods, then Comment down that problem here below.
Thanks for reading this Article!