Pictures are the memories of ourselves. We carry a photograph to give an image frozen in time, which reminds us of the myriad of emotions surrounding that one picture. Pictures are always etched in our life to be cherished forever. & here we are going to show you that How to Download Pictures from Instagram easily & quickly. So just check it out,
Instagram is a platform to make our pictures accessible and share them, to let the people know of our life, and know their life as well. In this era of documentation, Instagram is like our personal album, and something chronicles our days on the internet. But what if the connection is low, and one is on a spree to check the pictures uploaded by his friend two weeks ago, to show the fantastic cafe he had visited or the beautiful sunflower bed in a random ranch. Quite a disheartening situation isn’t it? But hey, you need not worry about that anymore. 4K Stogram is here to help you with this. Now you can check out any picture you want, whenever you want, and wherever you want.
(Guide) How to Download Pictures from Instagram
4K Stogram is an Instagram Downloader for PC, Linux, and Mac. This program will allow you to download Instagram photos and videos to your account and also from private accounts which were near to Impossible to do before from PC or any such device.
How to Download 4K Stogram –
The steps that you need to follow to download this excellent app are:
- Go to the website 4kdownload.com
- Search for 4K Stogram and click on Get 4K Stogram.
- Download the software from this website. It is absolutely free.
- Now double-click on the downloaded file. You will see this page appearing at first. Choose the language you are comfortable with and click OK
- Go through the license agreement and select I accept the agreement to proceed with the installation. Click Next now.
- Choose the appropriate location where you want to install the software and click Next again
- Check the box if you want a desktop icon else to uncheck it if you do not want an icon and click on Next.
- Once this page appears you should click on the Install button to start installing the software.
- The software will now start the installation, and it will be completed within a few seconds.
- Finally, click on the Finish button here to start using the software.
- So here we have the 4K Stogram open. Now you would like to go to the
Tools and then click on Preferences.
- Now to Download Pictures from Instagram account, you first need to log in.
Thus enter your Username and Password and then click on login to continue.
- Once you have logged in, you can effortlessly search for the pictures from Instagram by just typing the username. You can also use the hashtag to see all the pictures under a particular hashtag, and you also have the freedom to search for pictures by giving a specific name of a location.
You can also paste the URL of an account and then click on the following button. The app will take care of the rest.
- Once you have opened someone’s pictures you can do a lot of things with it, likely you can enlarge it and see it on the default windows photo viewer, or you can also share it on Facebook or even share it on the Instagram.
- If you hover your mouse over the name, you will see two icons appear. One is the refresh icon, and the other is the folder icon for viewing the pictures in a folder. This will open up all the images that have been saved on your computer. You can save them with the names of your choice for future use.
That is how you can Download Pictures from Instagram account and have a look at them whenever you want. If you have any other query, we are always there to help. Have fun, people!