Tired of watching same error & thinking How to Fix & Solve The DNS Server is Not Responding Windows PC error code Problem issue. This error will cause interruption to your internet connection. When this Error occurs, you cannot connect to the web. This error occurs on your PC by the many reasons. This is a very common error code problem for the Windows PC users and the WiFi ports. When the connection to your internet fails then, you get this type of The DNS Server is Not Responding error issue.
‘DNS is also called as the Domain Name Server.’ DNS is a crucial part of your PC because it serves as a hierarchical naming system. It is a window error code problem that stops you from viewing web pages of particular websites on your Google Chrome web browser. It mainly occurs when primary DNS server is not working or did not respond within the time limit. This error happens when you are trying to opening any particular website on your browser. The DNS Server is Not Responding error problem can cause interruption to your internet connection and can occur because of the network error problems & also because of the bad network providers.
NOTE*: A DNS server is one of the most integral parts of the entire system that can allow anyone connected to the internet to access the websites.
This shows an error code message like,
Troubleshooting was unable to fix all of the issues found automatically. You can find the more details here below
The DNS Server is Not Responding Windows PC
Causes of The DNS Server is Not Responding Windows PC Error Code Issue:
- Windows PC error problem
- DNS server not available
- NS server unavailable
- Wireless router error issue
- DNS server not found
You may also like;
- Fix and Solve Error 0x80070057 Code (Top 2 Errors Fixed)
- Fix and Solve Error Code 80072f8f Windows Phone Update
- Unfortunately Google Play Services has Stopped Working Error Solved
- Easy Tips to Fix Error 495 Google Play Store (Best 4 Methods)
- [GUIDE] How to Send Contacts from Android to iPhone Device
Follow the below step by step guides for fixing and solving this The DNS Server is Not Responding Windows PC error code Problem.
How to Fix & Solve The DNS Server is Not Responding Windows PC Error Code Problem
1. Reset the Configurations (If using Mobile Device) –
If you are using your mobile phone, then use these steps to reset the configuration for fixing this DNS Server is Not Responding Windows 8 wireless error code problem.
- Go to the Settings
- Select Mobile Data
- Click on reset the configurations or reset to default
- That’s it, done
It will reset to default or reset the settings from your phone device.
2. Change your DNS Server (DNS Server Problems) on your Windows PC –
For fixing DNS Server is Not Responding Windows 10 Error Code Problem, you can change your DNS server by these below steps,
- First, go to the Connection
- then, right-click on it & select ‘Status‘ option
- Click on ‘Properties‘ button
- Then, select ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)‘ & click on properties button
- Now, select ‘Use the following DNS server addresses‘ there
- Now add –
Preferred DNS server > 184.108.40.206
Alternate DNS server > 220.127.116.11
- & Click on the ‘Apply Changes‘ & ‘OK‘ button
- That’s it.
It will change your DNS server. ‘These servers are of Google & can also give you an excellent performance on your internet too.’ & can also quickly solve this DNS Server is Not Responding Windows 8 error code problem.
3. Try a different Internet Browser on your PC –
If you are using the Google Chrome, then Try a different browser like Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer or Safari for fixing and solving this your computer appears to be correctly configured but The DNS Server is Not Responding Windows 10 error code problem.
4. Try Connecting in the Safe Mode on your Windows PC –
If the problem not fixed then try using your PC in the Safe mode. It will solve that what does The DNS Server is Not Responding mean wireless problem.
- Go to the start menu
- Tap on the Shutdown
- Press the Power button to start
- Click on “Safe Mode” there
- That’s it, done
5. Flush your DNS (Domain Name Server) from your Windows PC –
- Open the Command Prompt
- Press Win+R & Type their ‘cmd‘
- There, type ‘ipconfig/flushdns.’
- Wait for the command to process
- Restart your Computer or PC.
- That’s it, done.
It will flush your DNS and can easily solve this fix why is The DNS Server is Not Responding problem.
6. Disable any Extra Connections from your Windows PC –
Disable any additional connections. If you are using any other connection, disable it, because it cannot handle two connection at a time. So it might surely solve your device appears to be correctly configured but The DNS Server is Not Responding Windows error code problem to the DNS server.
7. Reset your Modem or your Router –
Reset your Router from your router device. It can be done by clicking the reset button from your Router and can quickly solve your DNS Server is Not Responding Windows 10 error code problem.
These are some easy guides tips and tricks for How to fix The DNS Server is Not Responding Windows PC Error Code Problem from your PC in 2017. Hope you will surely be liked this error DNS Server is Not Responding code problem and DNS error fix.
- Tips to Fix Err_Connection_Aborted Error Code Problem
- Error Code 11 How to Fix and Solve this Error Code Problem
- Tricks to Fix & Solve Error Code 0x80070057 Problem
- [SOLVED] Error 134 Code Problem (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error 132 Code Problem (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error 105 Code Problem (100% Working)
- [GUIDE] How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone 6
If you had any problem on The DNS Server is Not Responding Windows PC error or if your problem not fixed, comment down below the error you are facing. We will fix it here or in another post surely.