Did you know How to Restore iPad without iTunes when Disabled?
When you are restoring iPad with the iTunes, then you might fail to restore the free downloaded files. This below article has some ways for restoring the iPad without the iTunes. If your iPad or iPhone is running very slow and the network settings are messed up, or something is wrong with your device then you can easily solve this problem by just restoring it.
If you want to restore your iPad without the iTunes and looking for restoring your iPad, then this below guide will teach you that How to Restore iPad to Factory Settings without iTunes when disabled,
How to Restore iPad without iTunes
You may also check:
- [GUIDE] How to Connect Two Laptops using WiFi (100% Working)
- [HOW TO] Get Free Amazon Prime Subscription Membership for 60 Days (2 Months)
- (REVIEWS) About the Tenorshare Product “ReiBoot” Software
- [GUIDE] How to Fix MacBook Air Overheating Problem (100% Working)
- [GUIDE] How to Unlock Your Phone for Free [100% Working]
So here are some natural methods and guides for How to Restore iPad without iTunesS when disabled. So just check them out, These below methods are the very simple tips and steps exclusively for you.
[TIPS] How to Restore iPad without iTunes When Disabled (Easy Guides)
By using the Device Firmware Update (DFU) Mode on your Device –
*Use this How to Restore iPad without iTunes method when recovery mode does not work
- Turn OFF your iPad completely
- Plug your iPad into your PC
- Open the iTunes
- Press and Hold Power button (for 3 seconds)
- Continue holding Power button and,
- Start holding the Home button too
- Now, hold both buttons (for upto 10 seconds)
- Release the Power button now
- Continue to hold the Home button (for another ten sec.)
- Click on the ‘Restore‘ to start the restore process
- Now, setup your iPad
- After finishing, close all tabs
- That’s it
By using the (DFU) Device Firmware Upgrade mode can help for restore locked iPad without iTunes.
So here are very easy guides and methods for How to Restore iPad without iTunes. When disabled error. Hope above tips will surely help you for restore iPad firmware without iTunes.
- [SOLVED] How to Unlock Disabled iPod Problem (100% Working)
- [GUIDE] How to Connect Samsung Soundbar to TV (100% Working)
- [TOP 10] Trending Best IOS RPG Games 2017 (GUIDE)
- [HOW TO] Fix Forgot Passcode for iPhone Error Code Problem
- [REVIEWS] About the Plagramme “Plagiarism Checker” Tool
- [LIST] Top 7 Best Twitch Streaming Software (GUIDE)
- [GUIDE] Top 10 Android Apps for Students to Use in 2017
If you are finding any error problem while trying above methods on this How to Restore iPad without iTunes when disabled article, then Comment down that issue here below so that we can solve it for you.