Did you know How to Restore iPad without iTunes when Disabled?
When you are restoring iPad with the iTunes, then you might fail to restore the free downloaded files. This below article has some ways for restoring the iPad without the iTunes. If your iPad or iPhone is running very slow and the network settings are messed up, or something is wrong with your device then you can quickly solve this problem by just restoring it.
If you want to restore and looking for restoring, then this below guide will teach you that How to do that Factory setting without iTunes when disabled,
(Tips) How to Restore iPad without iTunes Easily
So here are some natural methods and guides for this when disabled. So just check them out, These below methods are the straightforward tips and steps exclusively for you.
By using the Device Firmware Update (DFU) Mode on your Device –
*Use this method when recovery mode does not work,
- Turn OFF your iPad completely
- Plug your iPad into your PC
- Open the iTunes
- Press and Hold Power button (for 3 seconds)
- Continue holding the Power button and,
- Start attaching the Home button too
- Now, hold both buttons (for upto 10 seconds)
- Release the Power button soon
- Continue to press the Home button (for another 10 sec.)
- Click on the ‘Restore‘ to start the restore process
- Now, set up your iPad
- After finishing, close all tabs
- That’s it
By using the (DFU) Device Firmware Upgrade mode can help to restore locked iPad without iTunes.
So here are straightforward guides and methods for How to Restore iPad without iTunes. When disabled error. Hope the above tips will surely help you to do that.
If you are finding any error problem while trying above methods on this when disabled article, then Comment down that issue here below so that we can solve it for you.