Lenovo has brought a new Tablet on the market. This time it is the new Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus tablet. The device is priced at $319.99 and comes with some premium features. It comes in two color variants: White and Black. You can check it out on Gearbest site to know more.
Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet
Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus tablet though falls into budget part has some of the premium qualities. The Full HD screen is ideal for playing games or watching movies. The processor coupled with 4 GB RAM ensures you do not have to wait for anymore. The battery is big enough to last you a day and not to forget the fast charging capability. We have discussed this tablet features and specification in details. Check below to know what this new Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus tablet has to offer.
Table of Contents
- (Buying Guide) Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus Review Tablet ‘Buy Now’ Offer
- Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Features & Specifications –
- Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Operating System (OS):
- Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Battery:
- Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Display:
- Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Processor:
- Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Memory:
- Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Camera:
- Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Ports & Connectivity:
- Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Miscellaneous:
- Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Accessories:
- Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Pros & Cons
(Buying Guide) Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus Review Tablet ‘Buy Now’ Offer
The Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus tablet has a sleek and robust design. It is light and weighs around 300 grams. The Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus is 7mm thick which makes it look ultra slim. The Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus device boost glass panel both at front and back. Each side has doubled layered glass panel which makes it tough for any rough handle. You get on/off button on the right side with the volume button. The speakers are located on the back-side panel, so the sound does not get blocked.
At a Glance:
|Processor & OS||Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8053 Octa-core processor with Android 7.1 OS|
|Display||8- inch IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels (WUXGA)|
|Battery||4850 mAh Li-ion polymer battery.|
|Camera||Back Side: 8.0 MP|
Front Side: 5.0 MP
|Connectivity||Dual Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS|
|Ports||type C USB ports, 3.5mm headphone jack|
So here we are providing you all about the Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet PC. So you can get to know everything on it and buy it from here at a very best discounted deal price here.
Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Features & Specifications –
Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Operating System (OS):
The new Lenovo Tab 4 8 plus comes with the Android operating system.
- The device has Android 7.1 OS with it.
- The Latest Android OS comes with the new Multi-window feature which enables to access two apps simultaneously
- The OS has its own built-in VR feature.
- It has a smart battery control feature called Doze on the Go, which reduces battery usages when you are not using the device.
Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Battery:
Lenovo has added a large battery to its new tab, so you do not have to wait for your device to charge.
- The device comes with a big 4850 mAh Li-ion polymer battery which can last you a day.
- The device supports fast charging feature which can charge your phone in less than 150 minutes.
Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Display:
The main attraction of any tablet is how big and vibrant the screen is.
- Screen Size: The Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus comes with a big 8-inch display so that you can watch any videos here with ease.
- Screen Resolution: The screen comes with Ultra HD resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels.
- Display Type: The screen is an IPS display which ensures crisp display and good contrast display.
- Touchscreen: The tablet comes with the capacitive display to ensure touch sensitivity. It is tested to have 10- point finger touch.
- Bezel: The device has thin bezel which makes the screen look better to view.
Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Processor:
Moving to the internal details of this tablet. Lenovo has added a good and powerful processor to ensure you can use this tablet for any use without any problem.
- Specs: The device is powered by Qualcomm processor to do all the task that you send to the tablet.
- It comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8053 processor.
- The processor’s 10- nm design ensures 25% less power consumption than its predecessor but gives maximum output.
- The processor has eight ARM cortex cores (Octa-core), each is clocked at 2.0 GHz
- Graphics: The device comes with integrated graphics with the processor.
- You get the Adreno 506 as your graphics card.
- You can play any games without any problem of lagging or frame loss.
Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Memory:
To store all your data on your phone, so you do not have to worry about another storage device, Lenovo has added a large storage space in this device.
- Internal Memory: The device comes with large flash memory as your internal storage space.
- You get a 64 GB storage space on this tablet which is quite good.
- Although you have 64 GB of storage space, you do not get the entire space as some are reserved for the operating Out of 64 GB, 13 GB is taken by all pre-installed apps and OS.
- RAM: To support the processor and ensure fast execution of all your apps the device comes with a big RAM.
- You get a 4 GB of RAM with your device.
- The big RAM ensures you do not wait for any loading time.
- Large RAM ensures a higher rate of multi-tasking.
Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Camera:
The tablet comes with a good front as well as a rear camera to captures all your favorite movements.
- On the rear side, you get an 8.0 MP with a LED flash to capture all the favorite.
- It can also record videos at 1080p full HD resolution.
- On the front side, you get a 5.0 MP camera. Now capture the perfect selfie with your friends. You can also use the camera as web camera for video chatting over the internet.
Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Ports & Connectivity:
To use the tablet to the fullest, the device comes with both wired as well as wireless connections.
- Ports: For all the wired connection you get some selection of ports and jacks to connect different devices or other peripheral devices.
- You get a USB type C port to fast charge the device. You can also use to connect to other devices like your laptop or PC to share and transfer files and data.
- The device also comes with a 5mm headphone jack to connect a speaker or other headphone sets to listen to songs and music.
- Connectivity: Other than the wired connections you also get few wireless connections to connect to the Internet and other devices.
- You get dual Wi-Fi which is compatible with IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac. The dual Wi-Fi operates at a frequency of 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz to have faster internet speed access.
- The device also comes with Bluetooth connection, by which you can connect it with other Bluetooth devices for wireless connection of data and files.
- It also comes with GPS connections to locate where you are and find your way to the place you want to visit.
Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Miscellaneous:
This tablet comes with some unique features that are worth mentioning.
- The tablet comes with Dolby Atmos speaker so you can enjoy the audio.
- Lenovo has come up with the different package you can go for this tablet.
- Ultimate Kid’s Tablet: Lenovo has a unique package if you are going to use it with your kid. These packages include shock-resistance bumper, a screen filter for the eye, fun stickers, set timer for your kid to restrict access and block age-inappropriate
- Lenovo has come with a home assistant package where you get a voice-activated assistance thanks to Amazon Alexa. You can now watch anything just by saying it.
Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Accessories:
To make your tablet look new and use all the features, it provides then you can go for different accessories.
- In the box, you get only the device, a power adapter, and a USB cable
- As the screen has a touchscreen, it might be prone to different scratches. Using a screen guard is the best option as it might protect your device screen.
- If you travel a lot with the device, going and buying for a cover for the tablet might be smart It might cover the exterior of a laptop from any scratches.
- Although you got a good speaker, if you want to make it better home system, you can go for a Bluetooth speaker to make the sound more 3D and living.
Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Tablet Pros & Cons
- Pros: The tablet has some of the best features that we liked.
- Full HD display screen
- A powerful processor coupled with large RAM.
- Good Internal storage space
- Good looking with a sturdy
- Cons: There was nothing much to dislike about this device.
- Decent camera
That is all for the new Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus tablet. The device is currently on pre-order sale and is sold on Gearbest site. Rush now and grab one for yourself. You can use the link provided to go to the site or check the website.
If you liked this Lenovo TAB 4 8 Plus Review article and was helpful to you to decide whether you want to go for this tablet, then do share it with others to tell them about this power-packed budget tablet with premium features. If you want any further clarification or suggestion do comment down below and we will reply you back with the solution you want.