Here we have the new tablet from Pipo. Pipo is a Chinese brand which you might or might not have heard about. This tablet from Pipo the PiPO W2S is a dual-boot tablet and comes with both Android as well as Windows operating. This dual-boot tablet comes with a price tag of $118.79 which is quite a competitive price.
PiPO W2S Review
Currently, this new PiPO W2S tablet comes with only one color variant, the black color. The device is quite like all other Chinese tablets. It, however, comes with some useful features like powerful processor, long-lasting battery, decent RAM and internal storage space. Below we have discussed the features and specification of this tablet for more details.
Table of Contents
- (Buying Guide) Pipo W2S Review Tablet PC “Deal” Price
- PiPO W2S Tablet Features & Specifications:
- PiPO W2S Operating System (OS):
- PiPO W2S Battery:
- PiPO W2S Display:
- PiPO W2S Processor:
- PiPO W2S Memory:
- PiPO W2S Camera:
- PiPO W2S Ports & Connectivity:
- PiPO W2S Extra Accessories:
- PiPO W2S Tablet Pros & Cons:
- PiPO W2S Tablet PC Overview
(Buying Guide) Pipo W2S Review Tablet PC “Deal” Price
The new Pipo W2S tablet excellent features with an attractive touchscreen display and some good hardware to run smoothly. The device has Windows logo with its brand and name at the behind. It has also tagged all the ports, jacks and even the button. The power button and the volume buttons are on the side right side of the device when faced front.
At a Glance:
|Memory||32 GB of internal storage with additional 32 GB of expandable storage space through SD card|
|Processor & OS||Intel Cherry Trail Z8350 Quad core with Windows 10 out of the box|
|Display||8- inch IPS display with full HD resolution (1920 x1080 pixels)|
|Battery||3800 mAh Li-ion polymer with up to 5 hours of video playing|
|Camera||Front camera: 2.0 MP|
Back camera: 2.0 MP
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS|
|Ports||TF card slot, mini USB ports, 3.5 mm headphone jack and HDMI port|
So, here we are showing you everything about this PiPO W2S Tablet PC. So you can get to know more about on it.
PiPO W2S Tablet Features & Specifications:
PiPO W2S Operating System (OS):
This tablet comes with a dual operating system with it.
- Android: Comes with the latest Android 5.1 Operating system. It was quite fast and smooth.
- The device houses the latest Android Lollipop
- In Android, there are many third-party apps are present which can be deleted
- It is comparatively slow compared to other phones at the same price range
- Windows OS: The device also gets a dual booth with windows other than Android.
- The device has the latest Windows 10 OS.
- The Windows 10 is the home edition operating system
- The small icons are difficult to hold but can be resolved very quickly by connecting USB mouse to your tablet.
PiPO W2S Battery:
As the battery backup, you get a decent battery to support and use for a long time.
- You get a 3800 mAh battery with the device
- The battery is a nonremovable battery
- The 3800 mAh battery can last for about 4 hours of video playing
- On normal usage, you can increase the time span of the battery up to 5 hours.
- Comes with the latest technology for better battery management. The Windows OS has its built-in software to control the battery and prolong its life.
PiPO W2S Display:
The tablet comes with a 0-inch display screen which is good enough to use it for both Android as well as Windows OS.
- Screen Size: The device house an 8.0-inch display, one of the best in the price range.
- Screen Resolution: The screen comes with a full HD resolution display with 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Display Type: The screen is an IPS display which will ensure that you view a crisp display.
- Touchscreen: The Screen has tested to have a 10-point
PiPO W2S Processor:
Moving to the internal hardware of the device, you get the latest Intel processor with the device.
- Specs: The tablet houses an Intel Cherry Trail processor. It is equipped with better performance and delivers high multitasking.
- The processor has Quad-core processor
- The processor is clocked at 1.44 GHz which can be boosted up to 1.92 GHz.
- The processor is sized to 14nm which helps in consume less energy to do fast multitasking as well as produce less heat.
- Graphics: The tablet also comes with Intel 8th Gen Graphics card to support any editing or playing Casual games.
- This tablet comes with Integrated Intel GPU
- This latest 8th Gen GPU can support casual games
PiPO W2S Memory:
A vital part of any device is the memory which can be used to store different files and data.
- Internal Memory: For your internal storage, you get an eMMC flash memory.
- You get a 32 GB of storage space with the device.
- Some space gets reserved for both the operating system; as a result, and you get less than the given storage space.
- External Memory: If you need more storage space, you can go for additional external storage space.
- You can use SD cards to expand your memory
- The device supports a maximum of 32 GB that can be expanded.
- RAM: The device also comes with decent amount of bandwidth to support and use with the processor.
- This tablet comes with 2 GB of RAM
- The RAM ensures better usage of the CPU and faster processing
PiPO W2S Camera:
Coming to the camera aspect, the tablet comes with the camera at both the side. One on the rear and one on the front.
- Rear camera: The rear-facing camera is located on the left side of the phone. The rear-facing camera has 2.0 MP camera.
- Front camera: The front facing camera comes with 2.0 MP web camera which can be used to take photos as well as used for web chatting
- Both the cameras support video recording
PiPO W2S Ports & Connectivity:
The device comes with few selections of hardware for both wired and wireless connections.
- Ports: For all the wired connections, this tablet comes with few ports and jacks.
- You get a 3.5 mm headphone jack to listen to songs and music.
- It has micro USB slot for connecting it to different devices. It is also used to charge the devices.
- To expand the memory, you get a TF card slot where you can add SD cards
- The tablet comes with HDMI port by which you can project your screen to another monitor or smart screen, provided the monitor supports it.
- Connectivity: The device also comes with a couple of wireless connections.
- The device has Wi-Fi connection which you need to connect to the internet. The Wi-Fi is compatible with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless connection
- You also get Bluetooth 4.0 with the device by which you can connect with other Bluetooth enabled devices and share files and data with it.
PiPO W2S Extra Accessories:
With the tablet, you can add many accessories to make more power.
- You get a USB data and charging cable other than the device in the box.
- As the speaker sound is low, you can add Bluetooth speaker to amplify the music and enjoy it.
- To protect the screen, you can add screen guard.
- Also, to protect the entire device you can purchase different back covers as well as flip covers to protect the device from any fall damage.
PiPO W2S Tablet Pros & Cons:
Here we have summarized all the features of this new PiPO W2S tablet and grouped in what we liked and what was not up to the mark
- PiPO W2S Pros:
- Good RAM coupled with decent Intel processor to give you one of the best processing combos.
- Full HD screen display
- Good battery backup
- PiPO W2S Cons:
- Less battery backup
- Low-quality camera
One of the unique device to go for at this price tag. This dual-booting PiPO W2S tablet offers one of the best features like massive battery backup, one of the excellent display with full HD resolution although due to two operating system you get less memory which might be a drawback.
If you liked this PiPO W2S Review and was helpful to you to decide whether you want to go for this tablet, then do share it with others to tell them about this dual-boot tablet. If you want any further clarification or suggestion do comment down below and we will reply you back with the solution you want.