In this age of instant messaging, emails are still considered one of the most convenient methods of communication as indicated by over 280 billion emails that are sent in the world each day.
Even though there are tons of guides on how to run a successful email marketing campaign on the internet, most of them do not offer a solution for a very basic problem faced by amateurs and professional email marketers alike. The problem, to be specific, is how an email marketer or promoter can collect email addresses of prospective target customers easily?
If you are in search of a way to get validated and purpose-oriented email addresses to boost your email campaign, then look no further than Snov.io.
Table of Contents
About Snov.io –
Snov.io (www.snov.io) is an extension for the Google Chrome browser that allows you to find emails from social networking platforms, SERPs, and website pages. Apart from functioning as a tool to find emails that fit your requirements, Snov.io also has an email checker tool to verify if the email address(es) you have are valid or not.
How to Get Started with Snov.io?
As mentioned in the above section, the services offered by Snov.io are available as an extension for the Google Chrome browser. So make sure youâ€™re using Chrome before starting with Snov.io.
If youâ€™re already using Google Chrome, hereâ€™s how you can begin using the Snov.io tool:
- Visit the official Snov.io Email Finder extension page by clicking here.
- Click on the â€œAdd to Chromeâ€ button to install the extension.
- After the installation is complete, a new tab will open where you can either create a new Snov.io account or log in using your Google account.
- After completing the sign-in procedures, you can then find new email addresses or verify emails; both of the processes are covered below.
How to Find Email Addresses using Snov.io?
To show you just how easy it is to find email addresses using Snov.io, we have taken two case scenarios: one using Google search and the other using the LinkedIn social networking platform.
Scenario 1: Finding Email Addresses using Snov.io from Google Search
- First, launch the Chrome browser and go to the Google search page. In Google search, type your query.
- After the search results are loaded, click on the Snov.io extension icon in the top right corner beside the address bar. Once you click the icon, a list of websites that match your search query will be displayed. They match the page of the Google SERP you launch the extension on.
- Next, click on the â€œGet emails by domainsâ€ button. In the next section, enter the number of email addresses you wish to save per domain name and pick the type of email addresses that you are interested in. Again, click on the â€œGet emails by domainsâ€ button to start collecting.
- Choose the list to save emails to and click â€œSave Selected.â€ You can then access the saved email addresses by visiting the Prospects page in your account at app.snov.io/prospects. The search usually takes less than a minute.
As you can see, you can search for terms that relate to your area of interest and find email addresses from the SERP that can generate you leads and sales. Besides Google, you can use any search engine of your choice. However, the extension is currently only available for Google Chrome.
Scenario 2: Finding Email Addresses from LinkedIn
LinkedIn is one of the most popular platforms used by professionals all over the world, and one of the best sources of enriched leads on the internet.
- Go to LinkedIn and search by any parameter, for example, â€œweb developers.â€ After the LinkedIn search results are loaded, launch Snov.io by clicking the extension icon to the right of the address bar.
- A list of email addresses will be generated from the profiles that were listed within the results page. Click the â€œFind Emails and Saveâ€ button.
- In the next section, you can prevent the saving of email addresses that already exist in your Snov.io list by ticking the â€œDo not save previously added prospectsâ€ box. You can also set the range of result pages from which you wish to extract the email addresses, for example, only the first 5 pages.
- After setting the parameters, click on the â€œFind Emails and Saveâ€ button and wait for the emails to be saved to your Prospects page which can be accessed by visiting www.snov.io/prospects.
How to Verify Email Addresses using Snov.io?
Emails sent to invalid addresses will increase the bounce rate. Having a high bounce rate for emails can ruin your email reputation and even get you suspended; therefore, it is important to verify any email address that you may have before actually sending a campaign to it.
Snov.io lets you verify email addresses that are collected through the Snov.io Email Finder tool and the ones you may already have. You can either verify emails in bulk or verify individual email addresses.
Below we have listed the steps to verify email addresses using Snov.io,
- When you visit your Snov.io Prospects page and pick a list of email addresses, you will see that each email address has a colored dot next to it (as shown in the image below)
A green bubble indicates that the email address exists and is verified. An orange bubble indicates that the email address is not valid. A yellow bubble indicates that an error occurred while trying to verify the email. Finally, a transparent bubble indicates that the email address has not yet been
- To verify a list of email addresses, choose the list prospects, and press the â€œVerify current listâ€ button.
- You can also verify individual emails by selecting the â€œVerify emailâ€ button.
And thatâ€™s how you can easily verify email addresses using the Snov.io tool. Usually, the verification takes less than a minute for smaller lists.
We hope that you found this guide on how to find email addresses and verify them using Snov.io informative. Keeping your email list full and verified is the secret to always having a consistent inflow of quality leads that convert better.
- Create a Buyer Persona
- Always Personalize your Emails
- Always Verify your Emails
Snov.io is an extension for the Google Chrome Browser that allows you to find Emails from Social Networking Platforms, SERPs, & Website Pages. Apart from functioning as a Tool to find Emails that fit your Requirements.