This error is most commonly experienced by users of Samsung phones mostly in the Samsung Galaxy series. This is the Text from Unknown Address 4504 Message Not Found Andriod Smartphone Device error. This error is the one that is also more common than what an average Android user may think. Other sets of Samsung phones experience this error too, but other manufacture’s phones have not experienced this problem much. This error is also carrier agnostic, thus no matter which cell provider you are using, this error is still going to appear.
If your device is suffering from this type of 4504 Message Not Found error, then there is no need to be worried about soamming or don’t think that someone has hacked into your smartphone while facing this error you will receive a text message from an unknown sender that will read as ‘4504: Message Not Found’. Enabling the Block Unknown Senders option from inside the default Messaging application will also lead to the same outcome. Other than this some internal problems within your device can even block the device from receiving the actual message.
& you end up with an error code message,
Text from Unknown Address 4504 Message Not Found
Firstly just try disabling the option of “Block Unknown Senders” in your Samsung device. But in case it does not help you, you will need to follow some different steps which will be explained properly below.
You can also read:
- There was a Problem Resetting your PC
- Windows Resource Protection could not Perform the Requested Operation
- Windows has Detected an IP Address Conflict
- This Program is Blocked by Group Policy
- Failed to Play Test Tone
FIX ‘4504 MESSAGE NOT FOUND’ ERRORS ON ANDROID:
So the bad news for us here is that there is no such official fix for this type of 4504 Message Not Found the error, but the good news for us is that there are also a few things that you can try to do in order to fix the issue by yourself. So here are just a few of them that you can try.
Table of Contents
- How to Fix & Solve Text from Unknown Address 4504 Message Not Found Android Smartphone Device Error Code Problem Issue
How to Fix & Solve Text from Unknown Address 4504 Message Not Found Android Smartphone Device Error Code Problem Issue
So, below are the few methods that can be used to solve this Text from Unknown Address 4504 Message Not Found Android Smartphone Device issue. These methods have actually resolved the matter in many cases.
FIX 1: Performing a Soft Reboot of your Android Device –
This is the easiest step of all and should fix your 4504 Message Not Found problem.
- Just press and hold down the power button of your device until you can see the device options menu appearing.
- Then Select the option of ‘Restart.’
- Click ‘OK’ to confirm your choice.
- After that, Restart your device and then wait for the messages which the device had failed to receive correctly earlier are gradually being downloaded into the inbox.
FIX 2: Performing a Hard Reboot of your Android Device –
If the aforementioned fix doesn’t solve your 4504 Message Not Found problem then try the Hard Reboot option, follow the steps below:
- Press and hold down the power button of your device until you can see the device options menu appearing.
- Then a pop-up will come. From that, select the option of ‘Power off.’
- Click ‘OK’ to confirm your choice.
- Wait for your device to switch off.
- Now open up the back of your device and gently remove the battery of your device.
- Now you will have to wait for at least 30 seconds as that is the total amount of time that is required for any residual charge present within the internals of the device to disperse totally and the internal conflicts to be settled properly, and now you can insert the battery back into the device.
- Restart your device and then wait for the messages which the device had failed to receive correctly earlier are gradually being downloaded into the inbox.
Note*: – This 4504 Message Not Found method cannot be a viable option for those devices that come with a battery that cannot be removed by the users. So, if you’re one of them kindly avoid this.
FIX 3: Reset your SIM Card –
For some people, resetting the SIM card within the device solves the 4504 Message Not Found error. The reason of this is not known to us, but somehow it works perfectly, so if you have already tried the above options, but you are still getting the error this method is worth a try. The steps to reset your SIM card are.
- You should press and hold down the power button of your device until you can see the device options menu appearing.
- Select the option of ‘Power off.’
- Click OK to confirm your choice
- Now open up the back of your device and gently remove the battery of your device. After this remove the SIM card from the slot which is showing the error in your device.
- Wipe the SIM card with a soft cloth gently.
- Now replace the SIM card in the proper slot and restart your device to see whether the 4504 Message Not Found problem is solved or not.
FIX 4: Factory Reset of your Android Smartphone Device –
At last, if nothing works then we are left with only one option that is factory reset. Kindly take backup of all necessary contacts, documents, etc. as this is going to erase everything.
- Go to the settings menu on your device.
- Go to the Backup & reset option and open it. Now scroll down to Factory data reset.
- Tap on Reset phone when prompted and then tap on Erase everything.
- Allow this process to complete. The phone will reboot automatically. Now check whether the 4504 Message Not Found issue is solved.
So these are some methods and guides from which you can get back from this type of Text from Unknown Address 4504 Message Not Found Android Smartphone Device error code issue. Hope these guides will be undoubtedly helpful for you for getting rid out of 4504 Message Not Found problem.
- PS3 Emulator for Android
- Disable Xbox DVR
- YouTube Black Screen
- PS3 Emulator for PC
- Windows 10 Upgrade Stuck at 99%
- The Operating System is not Presently Configured to Run this Application
- Asus Smart Gesture Not Working
If you are facing or getting any error problem while trying to solve Text from Unknown Address 4504 Message Not Found Android Smartphone Device error then comment down that error issue here in the below comment section. So that we can also help you in that too.