Did you know why you are getting or facing OneDriveÂ Error Code 2Â Windows PC + Google Play Store App. Android Smartphone Device problem & how to solve and fix them then read this below post to get rid out of this error problem.
This error usually indicates that the path information in the original Zip file was not entered in the command to issue.Â This errorÂ occurs when you are attempting to install a language pack on your PC or yourÂ Device.Â It is also a type of Google play Bug error too. This error can also occur if you have any antivirus software installed on your PC or Device. This error can also be due to the many reasons and issues. This error can mostly be caused by an internet connectivity issue. This Error 2 also occurs when you are trying attempting to download or install or updating any apps from your Google Play store on your Android smartphone device.
This shows an error code message like,
SoftEther Error Code 2
Causes of OneDrive Error Code 2 Windows PC + Google Play Store App. Android Smartphone Device Issue:
- Sub-process bin bzip2
- Windows PC error issue
- Ubisoft game launcher
- MicrosoftÂ SQL server error
- Splinter cell conviction
- The system cannot find the file specified
- Assassin’s creed revelations
- VMware VirtualCenter server
You may also check;
- Error 123
- KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
So, here are some quick tips and the tricks for easily fixing and solving this type of OneDriveÂ Error Code 2Â Windows PC + Google Play Store App. Android Smartphone Device problem from you permanently.
How to Fix & Solve OneDrive Error Code 2 Windows PC + Google Play Store App. Android Smartphone Device Problem Issue
For WiNDOWS Error:
1. Fix by the Registry Editor on your Windows PC –
- Go to the start menu
- Search & click on ‘RUN‘ there or
- Directly Press ‘Windows Key + R Key‘ there
- A Pop-up will open there
- Type this below the following command there
- Hit Enter or click on OK there
- Navigate to the following location:
- Now, right-click on MUI key & select New > Key
- Name that newly created key as “StringCacheSettings” there
- In right panel of this newly created key, Create a new DWORD value
- Name it as “StringCacheGeneration.”
- Now, double-click on this newly created ‘DWORD‘ to modify it’s valued data
- Type the value data as ‘38b.’
*(Make sure you have selected ‘Hexadecimal’ base here)
- Now, just click on OK to save this
- Now, close the tab
- That’s it, done
Fixing by registry editor can quickly solve this OneDrive Error Code 2 problem.
For GOOGLE PLAY STORE Error:
1. Update your Google Play Store App. on your Android Smartphone –
- Go to the Settings
- Search and go to applications
- Search for the ‘Google play store.’
- Open the ‘Google Play store.’
- Click on ‘Uninstall updates‘ if you want to revert to older version
- That’s it, Done
It will update your Google play store can fix this SoftEther Error Code 2 problem.
2.Â Clear the Google Play Store Data & Cache on your Android Device –
- Go to the Settings
- Search & go to Applications
- In the App. Section, Search & go to apps
- In the apps, Click on ‘Google play store‘ & ‘Google Service Framework.’
- Opens it & Click on “Clear Data & Cache“
- That’s it, Done
It will clear your all cache and your data so that it will fix this Error Code 2 Steam problem.
These are the quick and the best way methods to get quickly rid out of this OneDriveÂ Error Code 2Â Windows PC + Google Play Store App. Android Smartphone Device problem from you completely. Hope these solutions will surely help you to get back from this Error 2 problem.
- How to Send Contacts from Android to iPhone
- Google Play Store Error 923
- BUGCODE USB DRIVER
- Error 134
- Error 105
If you are facing or falling in this OneDriveÂ Error Code 2Â Windows PC + Google Play Store App. Android Smartphone Device problem or any error problem, then comment down the error problem below so that we can fix and solve it too by our top best quick methods guides.