The appearance of UGears 3D puzzles on the market turned out to be a new perspective on the study of mechanics and physics. Even children who do not like to learn lessons, unexpectedly for themselves, begin to understand how different UGears mechanical models work and what exactly makes them move.
Learn Basic Mechanics with UGears Toys
All this knowledge automatically becomes available while the child and his parents are assembling a Treasure Box, a real sports car, a steam locomotive, a ballerina, or a Hurdy Gurdy kit. Each individual mechanical puzzle introduces the next list of mechanisms that formed the basis for the ability to set a toy in motion.
Stylish design, clear instructions, and the very essence of the puzzle add to the attractiveness of UGears wooden model kits for adults and kids of any age. And the process of assembling interactive moving models is not even perceived as learning.
Fascinating Mechanisms Used in 3D Puzzles for Adults
There is a secret hidden among the mechanical blocks of UGears 3d puzzles. Why do these toys move so easily even without batteries, and how does the structure not disintegrate if not a drop of glue is used in it?
- The crank mechanism is found not only in 3d wooden puzzles for adults but also in everyday life. It converts the reciprocating motion into rotational motion.
- The flywheel guarantees a smooth start of the locomotive.
- The ratchet is a gear with non-symmetrical teeth (as in a plastic tie). It allows the axle to rotate in one direction without allowing reverse movement.
- A gear with a free axle is needed so that a car like the “Truck” continues to move in a straight line after the rubber motor plant is over.
- Gear shifting forward or backward occurs using a ratchet and a different direction of the motor winding.
These are not all of the fascinating mechanisms in Ugears wooden puzzles. Open the UGears puzzle and immerse yourself in a world where the mechanics of every movement are delightful!