When does State of Decay 2 Come Out?Â It is one of the most asked questions of this year. If you are also interested to know in detail about When does State of Decay 2 Come Out on consoles and PC, then today we are bringing you a detailed article on the same.
Table of Contents
What is State of Decay Game?
The original State of Decay game was released back in June 2013. The game is a survival game with stealth, action, adventure, and horror elements baked into it. The game was developed by Undead Labs and was published by Microsoft Studios.
The State of Decay (SOD) game was received with lots of positive reviews from critics and gamers. Since its release, everyone has been impatiently waiting for the launch of State of Decay 2 and have been continuously asking the question “When does State of Decay 2 come out?”.
What is State of Decay 2?
State of Decay 2 is the sequel to the original State of Decay game, and the same developers are behind the sequel as well, and again Microsoft will be publishing the game.
(Revealed) When does State of Decay 2 Come Out?
Everyone is eagerly waiting for this When does State of Decay 2 Come Out? Answer. So for that, The State of Decay 2 game has already been released on May 22, 2018. The game is now officially available for Xbox One and Windows 10 operating system.
As of June 2018, the State of Decay 2 game has sold more than 4.5 million copies worldwide.
State of Decay 2 System Requirements:
Below are the minimum system requirements to run State of Decay 2 on Windows machines:
- Processor: 2.7GHz Intel i5-2500/AMD FX-6300 CPU.
- RAM: 8GB.
- OS: Windows 10.
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7870/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
Even though the above system requirements are enough to run the game, to get the best results, below are the State of Decay 2 recommended hardware specifications for Windows-based machines:
- CPU: 3.2GHz Intel i5 4570/AMD FX-6300.
- RAM: 16GB.
- OS: Windows 10.
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 380/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960.
State of Decay 2 Gameplay
The State of Decay 2 game is a third-person zombie-themed survival game. The game features an open environment, and the main mission of the game is to keep a group of zombie attack survivors alive.
Same as the original State of Decay game, the sequel also allows players to switch between any of the survivors randomly. Survivors have a stamina level, and you will have to switch between survivors as their stamina level goes really down. Also, if you get a survivor killed, any traits or skills that the survivor acquired during the gameplay will also be lost.
The open world in this game is made of three rural maps, and you will have to keep exploring each map to create and maintain outposts within the area to finish off the zombie attack completely. The zombies are not just the concern in the game, and there is also a disease called “Blood Plague” that is spreading across all the places. So you will also have to protect your survivors and clean out the plague.
There are all open world elements in this game as well including weapons, animals, and vehicles. Another advantage that State of Decay 2 has over its prequel is that the game can also be played as a co-op with four players and the game is synced between your Xbox One and Windows 10 system. Which means you can play the game in your Xbox One and continue on your Windows 10 system from where you left off and vice versa.
State of Decay 2 Tips & Tricks for Beginners –
Here are some of the tips and tricks to have the best gameplay experience with State of Decay 2.
- As this is a horror-themed survival game, the main trick to win the game is to keep surviving. The main task involved in surviving is to manage the resources that you attain during the gameplay properly.
- Â You will be managing a group of survivors escaping from a zombie attack in this game. As you have lots of people to keep alive, healthy, and fed, you will have to make sure that you are always safe in terms of available supplies. You will not only need food items but medicines and weapons as well to keep yourself and other survivors protected from zombies.
- You will have to regularly leave your hideout in order to find more supplies for yourself and others. While you are on the move make sure that you have the largest backpack with you as you will have to carry back maximum possible supplies. Also, when you start filling your backpack with stuff, only try to pick the items that are actually required and collect all items in a ratio. If you keep picking useless items or pick a lot of the same item, you will surely fill up your backpack very quickly.
- Make sure that your health is at its maximum possible level especially whenever you leave your hideout. You never know when you can be attacked while on the move and the best measure to stay protected from attacks is by maximizing your health.
- Be wise when you pick weapons to carry around. Melee weapons are best as you can take down zombies quickly and without making a noise. A gun comes handy while taking down strong zombies as they won’t go down easily with melee weapons. However, the disadvantage of guns is that they are loud and may attract more zombies if they are around.
- You may keep seeing the “Ammo Stockpile Low” warning even if you stock lots of bullets back at the base. This is because bullets are considered as “consumables” in the game and not “resources.” Only “resources” are considered to be “stockpile-able.” Generally speaking, consumables are items such as ammo, bandages, etc., that are beneficial for you as a survivor whereas resources are used by all the survivors. Resources can be combined to form consumables, but consumables cannot be broken down to resources.
"You can also Buy it in Discounted Offer Price from here below"
You can also Check:
Hope thisÂ When does State of Decay 2 Come Out article helped you gain all necessary information on State of Decay 2 game. If you are already playing the game on your Xbox or Windows-10 powered machine, then do leave your review as a comment below.