A Phone history tracker is a software that monitors, records, and stores internet browsing history in a mobile phone device. As technology develops, so does the internet.
The internet offers countless sites where individuals can learn, shop, and even interact with others. However, not all websites are secure or appropriate.
Some sites can seem harmless but can put you or your loved ones at risk. Scammers can utilize loopholes to acquire personal information or finances through fraudulent means.
Installing a phone history tracker helps to ensure that you and your family are protected. The following are some of the main reasons why you need a history tracker on your mobile device.
● It helps prevent cyber-attacks.
Hackers and scammers are always working hard to invade mobile devices through cyber-attacks. Viruses, identity thieves, and other threats are also on the internet. Therefore it is necessary to screen the internet history to identify risk early and prevent cyber-attacks.
● It allows you to monitor your kid’s online activity.
Nowadays, most children know how to operate electronics way before they learn how to talk.
Some kids even start surfing the internet while still young, and parents sometimes don’t exactly what the young ones are doing.
What some guardians don’t know is that the internet is filled with offenders who specifically target kids.
There are numerous explicit webpages, cyberbullies, and unsuitable YouTube content that will affect young minds negatively.
To make things worse, some kids, particularly teenagers, always want to keep their mobile devices private.
Downloading a phone history tracker is an effective solution to all the issues mentioned above, as it provides you with a hidden tracker of what your kids are viewing online.
On top of that, it allows you to protect your kids without invading too much their privacy.
Table of Contents
- How to View & Delete Browsing History without a Mobile Phone History Tracker
- How to View & Erase History on Safari
- How to View & Clear Browsing History on Chrome
- How to Keep Track of your Children’s Internet Surfing History with the Snoopza Phone History Tracker
- Here is a Simple Process of Monitoring your Children’s Browsing History by Utilizing Snoopza
- Conclusion & Recommendation:
How to View & Delete Browsing History without a Mobile Phone History Tracker
In case you are worried about your internet history and don’t have a phone history tracker, you can analyze the narrative through the phone’s browser.
Below are straightforward guides on how to check and delete browsing history on mobile devices.
How to View & Erase History on Safari
Safari is an internet browsing software found on Apple Inc devices, for instance, the iPhone. Here is how you can check and erase the mobile browsing history on Safari.
1. Locate the Safari icon and tap on it to open the application.
2. Tap and hold down on the back arrow icon. The device’s browsing history should appear. If you have multiple webpages, open each page separately, then click on the back arrow to assess each page’s history.
3. To erase the internet history, locate the iPhone’s settings, and press on Safari. Select the option that states: Clear History and Website Data.
How to View & Clear Browsing History on Chrome
Chrome comes as the default internet surfing software on mobile devices that have the Android OS. Here is a straightforward guide to checking and erasing the history on this web browser.
1. Locate the Chrome app icon and launch the software.
2. On the upper right side of the screen, adjacent to the address bar, you should tap on the three vertical dots that will open a menu that includes the history. Some android devices have this menu at the bottom of the screen next to the address.
3. Tap on the history icon (that may be a clock in some android devices) to view sites recently visited.
4. To clear the data on the Chrome mobile application, select: Clear browsing data. You decide to clear recent browsing data or All time browsing history.
5. Tick every data you want to remove, for instance: Browsing history. Finalize the deletion by tapping: Clear data.
How to Keep Track of your Children’s Internet Surfing History with the Snoopza Phone History Tracker
Snoopza is a free phone history tacker that allows you to keep tabs on what your child is viewing and searching on the internet.
The application comes with various features that provide the user with optimal tracking and monitoring access in a target mobile phone.
When it comes to history tracking, Snoopza allows you to record a mobile device’s browsing history secretly without the target knowing.
Here is a Simple Process of Monitoring your Children’s Browsing History by Utilizing Snoopza
1. Go to the official Snoopza website and open an account on the platform. You will need to provide an active email address and a strong secret password.
2. Download and subsequently install the application on the mobile phone or device.
3. Monitor the internet browsing history to ensure that the device users do not visit inappropriate or unsafe sites.
The best thing about Snoopza is that parents don’t need to be on the lookout for suspicious internet activity.
Once you create an account and set up the target device’s application, data will be collected and stored automatically.
After a while, you can log in to the Snoopza online platform and will receive a report of the recent browsing history on the target phone.
Depending on your preference, you can decide to check on the phone history tracker on a daily or weekly basis.
The Snoopza app comes in a free or paid option.
The paid version has more features in comparison to the free option that includes all the basic features plus:
1. Call recording capability
2. Social media spy: it can spy on Facebook, Snapchat, and Viber.
3. Track camera, to-do list, and check the contact
4. Detection of SIM card replacement
5. A hidden mode that even allows you to take screenshots secretly.
If you consider downloading a phone history tracker, it would be best to know the benefits and drawbacks of utilizing such software. Here are some of the benefits of using a spy app.
- It can help protect children from inappropriate online content.
- You can monitor who your child interacts with both online and offline.
- You can limit phone access allowing your kid to develop good study habits.
On the other hand, here are the drawbacks of using a Spy application:
- Spy apps might bring about trust issues between parent and child.
- The child might feel you are invading their privacy.
Conclusion & Recommendation:
Although a phone history tracker, for instance, Snoopza, may bring up some minor issues with your child, it is essential in ensuring your child is safe from inappropriate and dangerous online content and people.
Such phone history tacker apps will assist in reducing your child’s concentration on unnecessary online information.
That spy app may divert their preference towards more positive aspects of the internet, such as study sites.