Keeping children safe from danger is first and foremost the responsibility of parents. Parents need to put measures in place to protect their kids. Children are most susceptible to crimes. They meet ‘friends’ online who ask them to come to a particular location to meet up.
Sometimes, such locations are death traps. Of course, your child won’t tell you the truth about their location if they know you’ll be mad at them. This is why you need an effective app to track their location.
In this post, we’ll share 7 best apps you can explore to track your child’s real-time location.
Table of Contents
- #1 FoneMonitor: The Leading Child Location Tracker
- Features of FoneMonitor
- How to use FoneMonitor to Track Children’s Real-Time Location
- FoneMonitor for Android Device
- FoneMonitor for iOS Device
- #2 Spyier: The All-Time Secret Agent
- Features of Spyier Location Tracker
- #3 Spyine: Excellent Phone Location Tracker
- Features of Spyine
- #4 Spyic: An Effective Phone Location Tracker
- Features of Spyic
- #5 Neatspy: Easy and Efficient Phone Location Tracker
- Features of NeatSpy
- #6 ClickFree: A Reliable Phone Location Tracking App
- Features of ClickFree
- #7 Spyzie: User-Friendly Phone Tracking App
- Features of Spyzie
#1 FoneMonitor: The Leading Child Location Tracker
FoneMonitor is a reliable location tracker that gives you real-time data on the whereabouts of your target device. The app is designed to help parents track their kids seamlessly. It is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
FoneMonitor allows you to see the real-time location of your child through their phone. This is because the app works with the in-built GPS tracking mechanism of the device. It’s interesting to know that the app offers more features than just tracking your child’s location.
Features of FoneMonitor
- Accurate real-time phone location tracking on both Android and iOS devices
- Screen time tracking
- Web browser history tracking and web filtering
- App Activity tracking and app restriction
- Social media app tracking with an opportunity to block some content and contacts
- Phone camera and shared media tracking
- Call logs and text messages tracking
- Set up geofencing for your child’s device
How to use FoneMonitor to Track Children’s Real-Time Location
Step #1: Visit FoneMonitor official website to sign up for a free account.
Step #2: Select the device type and choose a subscription package.
Step #3: Follow the onscreen setup instructions to activate FoneMonitor on your child’s device.
Step #4: Log in to your FoneMonitor account and navigate to your dashboard. Location the Location menu and from here, you can start tracking your child’s location in real-time. You can also see their location history with timestamps.
FoneMonitor for Android Device
If your child’s phone is an Android, you need to install an app on the device. The FoneMonitor app is virus-free and it is a mere 3MB app that takes a few minutes to download and install.
After you’ve installed the app, you can hide the app and it becomes invisible. It won’t appear in the app list and it starts working in stealth mode. FoneMonitor doesn’t drain a phone’s battery or make the device malfunction. Your child won’t even know it’s there.
Understand that you can’t track an Android phone without installing an app. No spy app can offer this function. If any spy app says otherwise, don’t trust their claim. There’s no technology developed yet that can achieve this on an Android device.
One great thing about FoneMonitor is that you don’t have to root the device. Many spy apps require that you root your target device which can compromise its security. With FoneMonitor, you won’t have to worry about this.
FoneMonitor for iOS Device
For an iOS phone, you don’t need to install an app. FoneMonitor works with the iCloud backup of an iOS device. All you need is to have the iCloud credentials of the device handy at the point of setup. You will be prompted to verify the iCloud’s username and password.
When this is done, the software syncs with the iCloud backup account and begins to transmit data to you. You can view the transmitted data on your FoneMonitor dashboard. Note that FoneMonitor does not require that you jailbreak the target iOS to use its features.
#2 Spyier: The All-Time Secret Agent
Spyier is another leading phone location tracker designed for parental control. It works as a secret agent, which means it can’t be detected. When your child tells you their location, you don’t have to argue with them. You just have to log in to your Spyier dashboard to confirm.
Features of Spyier Location Tracker
- Real-time phone location tracking with full details of the locations, including the 3D view of the location and timestamps
- Call logs, text messages, and iMessages tracking in real-time
- Social app tracking, including Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Snapchat, and WhatsApp
Spyier is compatible with both iOS and Android. You don’t need to jailbreak or root the target device to access it.
#3 Spyine: Excellent Phone Location Tracker
This is another popular phone tracking app solution that gives parents absolute control over the phone usage of their child. Spyine is highly reputable. When you need to track the specific location of your child in real-time, it’s one of the apps to choose from.
It works for both Android and iOS devices. Thanks to its cutting-edge technology, no rooting or jailbreaking is required on the target device.
Features of Spyine
- Accurate location tracking in real-time, including location history data
- Social media activities tracking on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp and more
- Geofencing setting
- Phone logs and contacts tracking
- Text messages and instant messages tracking
- Web browser tracking, including deleted and bookmarked sites
#4 Spyic: An Effective Phone Location Tracker
Spyic is another great phone location tracking solution. It makes tracking a device very seamless, thanks to its numerous features. The app runs in the background of the device without affecting its functionality.
It’s compatible with Android and iOS and doesn’t require rooting or jailbreaking. When you want to know what your child does on their phone, Spyic gives you all the information you need.
Features of Spyic
- Real-time location tracking with timestamps
- Web browser history monitoring
- Geo-fencing setting
- Social apps tracking
- Call logs and text messages tracking
#5 Neatspy: Easy and Efficient Phone Location Tracker
This app works perfectly with iOS devices. Compared to many other phone apps, it’s as easy to set up. It doesn’t require that you have any technical know-how or any hacking skills. This is why Neatspy a great choice for parents looking to track their kid’s location.
Features of NeatSpy
- Tracks location in real-time
- Tracks social media accounts on a target device
- Monitor website visits, including bookmarked and deleted sites
- Monitor call logs and text messages
#6 ClickFree: A Reliable Phone Location Tracking App
ClickFree is a reliable and effective phone location tracking app. It is web-based, which means you don’t have to install an app on your phone to track your child’s location. The app is compatible with Android and iOS devices. This means you can use it for any OS.
Features of ClickFree
- Real-time phone location tracking
- Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and WhatsApp tracking
- Website tracking, including bookmarked sites
- Call logs and contacts monitoring
- Text messages tracking, including deleted messages
#7 Spyzie: User-Friendly Phone Tracking App
Spyzie phone monitoring app is an effective location tracker. It works with both Android and iOS. The app is web-based and virus-free. It doesn’t require that your root or jailbreak your child’s phone. The iOS version doesn’t even require installing an app. Only Android requires this.
Features of Spyzie
- Tracks location in real-time
- Monitors social media activities of the target device
- Tracks text messages and call logs
- Monitor calendar events and other phone activities on the device.
Keeping a tab on your child’s location is important. The apps highlighted above are the seven best apps you can check out to track your child’s location in real-time.