If you want a surface laptop but at a less costly price then you have come to the right place. Here we are reviewing a laptop or rather a notebook which has been manufactured by the Cube, a Chinese Company. The Notebook name is CUBE Thinker. Coming with a price tag of $824.99. At this movement, you can get this laptop at 26% discount with a price of $609.99. It has some design similar to that of MacBook but has some unique features that even high-end laptops do not provide. It has similar features as Xiaomi Mi Air 12 notebook. Although the price of Xiaomi Notebook is less (almost $200), the CUBE Thinker Notebook comes with some standout features especially the 3K display with touchscreen features and a fingerprint sensor to secure your device.
CUBE Thinker Notebook Laptop
Cube Thinker Notebook has lots of attractions. Before we discuss all the features and specification of the laptops in details let me give you a glimpse at why this laptop is worth buying. Out of all the attraction, one that stood out is the 10G IPS Capacitive touchscreen. It not only is a 3K display but with the use of the touchscreen. You can use both your finger or a stylus. To secure your device, you get a fingerprint scanner. Now you can lock and unlock your device just using your finger. It is fast and secure. The CUBE Thinker device is quite sturdy which is made entirely out of aluminum. The screen can be supported the 180O move. You also get a large battery which can be used for full charge up to 7 hours. Other than the mentioned features the device comes with powerful 7th Gen Intel processor. It is tuned to produce less heat and use less power but gives the maximum energy output. To support the fast and multitasking processor, you get an 8 GB LPDDR3 RAM. The high bandwidth ensures any work and application runs smooth and fast without any delay.
Table of Contents
- (Buying Guide) Cube Thinker Notebook Laptop (Fingerprint Sensor)
- CUBE Thinker Overview
(Buying Guide) Cube Thinker Notebook Laptop (Fingerprint Sensor)
Cube designed its Thinker Notebook similar to that of MacBook laptops. It has an aluminum unibody design, which is clean build and has elegant edges. The CUBE Thinker device comes in silver color. From the side, you can see the wedge sides that are well-known along MacBook. As the display ratio is 3:2 which makes the shape more of a square rather than a rectangle. There are rubber pads which are present to prevent the screen from touching the keyboard, but under pressure, they can be squeezed. The Thinker is written on the top of the lid. On the side of the DC charging jack you have an LED light which shows Red during charging and turns green when the battery gets fully charged. The CUBE Thinker device comes with a weight of 1.7 Kg which is not even close to the light. All the features and specification of the laptops are listed below and explained in details.
At a glance:
|Memory||256 GB for internal storage space. 8GB of LPDDR3 RAM|
|Processor & OS||1.0 GHz Dual-Core Processor with Windows 10 out of the box|
|Display||13.5” IPS display with a resolution of 3000 x 2000 (3K)|
|Battery||5000 mAh with 8 hours to 10 hours of Standby time|
|Camera||Front Camera: 2.0 MP|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Connection, WLAN, and LAN card is present|
|Ports||type C USB, 2 x USB 3.0, 3.5mm headphone jack and DC jack for charging|
So here we are showing you all about the CUBE Thinker Notebook Review. So you can get tips and more helpful buying guide information about this Notebook. & you can also buy it at very discounted flash sale deal price from it.
CUBE Thinker Notebook Features & Specifications –
CUBE Thinker Operating System (OS):
The Cube Thinker Notebook comes with the latest Windows operating system.
- You get latest Windows 10 out of the box.
- The Windows which come with the notebook is the Home edition.
- Windows 10 has its own battery management application to control the battery usage.
- The OS comes in English and Chinese Language only. Other languages can be download from the Internet.
CUBE Thinker Battery (Battery Life):
The Cube Thinker Notepad comes with 7.6 V / 5000 mAh Li-ion polymer battery.
- It comes with a non-removable battery.
- The Battery can be charged from 0 to 100 % in less than 4 hours.
- It has an average standby time of 8 hours to 10 hours.
- It has a range of usage time of 6 hours to 7 hours.
CUBE Thinker Display:
The Cube Thinker Notebook comes with 13.5- inch display screen which is the best for everyday life usage.
- Screen Size: It comes with a display of 13.5 inches with a display ratio of 3: 2. Almost shaped like a square.
- Screen Resolution: It has Ultra HD display with a resolution of 3000 x 2000 (3K)
- Display Type: It comes with IPS display for better color and viewing angle.
- Touchscreen: Uses IPS capacitive touchscreen experience with 10- point finger.
- It offers stylus function (Stylus is not included). The screen has 1024 pressured which makes you feel using the stylus as writing or drawing on paper.
CUBE Thinker Processor:
The device comes with 7th Generation Intel Kaby Lake processor.
- Working: The processor is an upgraded version of the 6th Gen processor. It is optimized to work at low power but at the same time give the maximize output.
- The notebook comes with the 7th Gen Intel Core m3-7Y30 (also known as Intel Kaby Lake). It has the Dual-core processor.
- It is clocked at 1.0 GHz which can be boosted up to 2.6 GHz
- The processor is tuned to work at Ultra-low voltage but provide the maximum efficiency power.
- The 14nm design of processor also ensures production of less heat.
- The processor comes with 4MB of cache memory.
- Graphics: The Device comes with Intel HD Graphics.
- The graphics come integrated with the processor.
- The graphics are the latest Intel HD Graphics 615 GPU.
- It operates around 300 Hz to 900 Hz.
- The device supports casual gaming without any problem
CUBE Thinker Memory:
The device is equipped with fast SSD or the Solid State Drive which has a fast read and write speed. It also comes with large RAM too for fast processing as well as multitasking. It does not have any external storage space.
- Internal Memory: For faster accessing of data the device house an SSD
- The device comes with a 256 GB SSD drive.
- The drive is quite fast with a high-speed of reading and writing.
- It comes with an M.2 Hardware Interface for fast reading and writing speed.
- RAM: To support faster processing and better multitasking, the device houses powerful RAM to help you do any work.
- The device has 8 GB of RAM for fast processing and helps multitask CPU.
- The RAM is LPDDR3, which is tuned to consume less power and produce less heat but provide the maximum power efficiency.
- The RAM ensures smooth operations and easy with playing games or editing work.
CUBE Thinker Camera:
The Notebook has only one front-facing web camera.
- You get a 2.0 MP camera web camera.
- The front-facing camera allows you to capture the favorable
- You can also use it for web chatting.
CUBE Thinker Ports & Connectivity:
The Cube Thinker notebook also houses a lot of ports. Below we list all the ports as well as connectivity that is supported by the device.
- Ports: The device comes with a range of ports for adding different accessories.
- The device has two USB 3.0 for fast transfer of data and files.
- A DC jack for charging the Notebook.
- A 3.5 mm headphone jack which can be used for both audio as well as a microphone
- A type C USB port. You can use it for fast transfer of data or media files
- Connectivity: Other than the ports you can also connect with the wireless connections.
- The device Wi-Fi for connection to the Internet. The Wi-Fi is compatible with IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac.
- You get a dual-band Wi-Fi with two frequency 5.0 GHz and 2.4 GHz.
- You also get Bluetooth 4.0 with the device, which can allow you connect nearby devices and share files and other data.
- The device also has LAN card, which can connect you to fast internet using the broadband ethernet connection.
- It also has WLAN card to create hotspots to connect with other devices.
CUBE Thinker Miscellaneous:
Other than the above features, the cube thinker notebook also comes with some special features that are worth mentioning.
- This Cube Thinker Notebook comes with a 10G capacitive touchscreen. Other than using your finger, you can use a stylus. You can go for Cube’s Stylus. Now write or draw with the accuracy of drawing it on paper.
- The Type-C USB can be used for fast charging. The USB port can also be used as HDMI port, which can connect to different monitors. It allows fast transfer of any data files.
- The laptop also has a fingerprint sensor by which you can lock and unlock your laptop. It is located on the touchpad. It is quite fast and secure.
CUBE Thinker Laptop Accessories:
Other than the laptop you get different accessories which you can use the device.
- With the package, you get a charger.
- You can get a USB hub which can connect to type C USB. You can expand your ports and also include other different ports like HDMI port, more USB both type A (3.0) and type C. As there is no TF card slot, many USB hubs come with TF card slot for insertion of SD card.
- Though the speaker is off for normal use, if you want loud music you can connect Bluetooth speaker who can create surround system.
- Since the device has a touchscreen, it might be prone to scratches. You can buy screen guard to protect the device.
- You can go for laptop pouches that are made especially for this kind of laptop. Now you can carry your laptop more easily.
The Cube Thinker Notebook provides a lot of competition by providing one of the best features at this price range. Most compared laptop with this laptop is the Xiaomi Mi Air 12. This notebook has both some positive as well as negative aspect. Let’s talk about all the good about this Notebook. The most attractive is the 3K IPS capacitive touchscreen with stylus pen supported. The 1024 pressured screen ensures you get the same experience as writing on the paper while using the stylus pen. The screen also has 10-point finger touch. At this price range, no one is going to offer you that. You also get a fingerprint sensor to secure your laptop. The fingerprint scanner comes near the top of the touchpad which makes it easier to access. The RAM is big with the fast and multitasking Intel’s Kaby Lake processor. The screen also can be rotated 180O which is a really useful feature. The hinge connecting the screen to the keyboard is quite firm. You also get a battery which has a usage time of 6 hours to 7 hours. Now there is some negative aspect of this CUBE Thinker notebook. The most important is that it heats a lot even at just moderate use. It can cross 50OC+ which is a problem to use. Another problem you might face is the weight of the device. It comes with as weight as 1.7 Kg which is quite heavy. You get 256 GB SSD for your internal storage. The fast Solid State Drive ensures fast read and writes speed. Overall a good device, though the device heats a lot, you can still work with it. The functionality gets affected as the notebook heats up.
If you liked this CUBE Thinker Review article and was helpful to you to decide whether you want to go for this laptop, then do share it with others to tell them about this power-packed laptop. If you want any further clarification or suggestion about this CUBE Thinker laptop, then do comment down below, and we will reply you back with the solution you want.