If you are also one of those who are facing the HTTP Error 404 not Found code problem again and again, then today I am going to solve and fix your server Error code 404 problem with our simple, easy tips and tricks. Check out the below post to learn how to fix and solve Error Problems correctly.
This shows an error code message like,
The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.
HTTP Error 404 Not Found
This error is a client error that implies you couldn’t access the desired web pages because either you typed the wrong URL, or the page has been removed by the owner or moved from the website & the URL was not changed accordingly, or you typed the URL incorrectly. The Error messages related to the Page not Found problem may vary on each internet site. If this Error problem does not occur due to web page removal from the website, then try these easy, simple tips and tricks to fix this Error code issue. An HTTP 404 error page problem is an HTTP status code, meaning that the page you are trying to reach on a website cannot be found on this server.
Causes of HTTP Error 404 not Found Code Issue:
- Junk Files in the Browser
- DNS Server Problems
- Page not found an error
- Error 404 costumes not found
- 404 Wikipedia
- Browser Cache Issues
- 404 error page
- The requested file does not exist
- Junk Registry Entries
- 404 not found Nginx
Since there are different causes of this error not found, you might have to try every method to see which is working for you for fixing and solving this type of HTTP Error 404 not Found problem from you permanently.
How to Fix HTTP Error 404 not Found Code Problem
1. Change the DNS Servers from your Windows PC –
- Go to the Control Panel
- Click on Networking and Internet option
- then, Network & Sharing Center
- Now, go to change adapter settings
- Select the connection for which you want to change
- Select on Networking button there
- Click on advanced & choose the DNS to change it
- Now, Change the DNS servers
- That’s it, Done
If the entire web page you want to access is giving you HTTP Error 404 not Found and if the internet page is available to others on different servers, then you change your DNS servers.
2. Clear your Internet Browser’s Cache & Cookies from your PC –
- Go to your browser
- Click on the settings or the history button
- Go to Clear browser cache & clear cookies
- That’s it, done
It will clear your browser cache and cookies to fix this Error 404 not Found problem.
3. Check the Web URL to see if it is Typed Correctly on your PC –
This HTTP 404 error Page not Found problem may also appear because the web URL was typed wrong.
Search for the page on a Popular search engine. Insert the correct web URL for the web page you want to access. This will surely and quickly fix this problem.
4. Remove Junk Files & Junk Registry Entries from your PC –
The best way to fix this HTTP costume not Found the problem is to clean and remove junk files and folders and also junk registry entries.
5. Retry to Access the Webpage on your PC –
Reload the web page or press F5 to retry accessing the web page. If this 404 Error Page not Found problem is temporary, then this refresh will resolve the issue suddenly.
6. Scan your PC for Viruses/Malware on your Windows PC –
You have to scan your computer for Viruses or Malware if there are injected by any webpage or any software that you recently installed.
- Go to the Start Menu
- Search for Microsoft Security Essentials
- Click on the ‘Scan Now‘ option there
- Select the type you want to scan
- Then, click on Scan Now
- It will do a Scan for your PC
- That’s it, done
It will scan your computer to fix this Error Page not found the problem quickly.
These are some quick tips and tricks for you to solve this HTTP Error 404 not Found the problem and get rid of Error Code 404 from you entirely. Hope it will help you surely.
If you were facing any HTTP Error 404 not Found the problem or any error problem, then comment on the issue here. So that we will solve it soon !!