The process of recovering deleted or lost data from the memory of a computer or a laptop is quite a sturdy job for computer users or system experts. Data loss is an unfortunate event for all computer users which can be caused due to accidental deletion, sudden reboot, computer crashes, virus infections, and many more. Thus making it hassle-free with the help of software acts as a boon for the system engineers. With the introduction of FoneLab Data Retriever software, it has become safer and more convenient to recover lost data or deleted files like emails, videos, photos, documents, etc. on a memory card, flash drive, Windows or Mac system, digital camera, hard drive, and more.
About FoneLab Data Retriever:
The software is a straightforward tool for recovering lost data from any platform or storage device. It would retrieve the lost or deleted data in the original format and would not modify the data of the user. It supports various versions and formats of recoverable data like documents, videos, photos, etc. You can use it to retrieve data from memory cards, hard drives, and computer storage. This data retriever is considered one of the highly featured and functional data retriever tools that can retrieve deleted data of any format with considerable ease and clarity.
(Guide) FoneLab Data Retriever Review: Data Recovery
Features of FoneLab Data Retriever –
This data-retrieving tool is highly featured with all the advanced functionalities, and these features are as discussed below:
- The FoneLab Data Retriever tool is convenient, safe, and easy to use.
- It does not store or modify the user’s data as it is highly reliable.
- This data-retrieving tool is suitable for Data Recovery in different kinds of situations.
- The tool offers two different types of scan modes. One is the Deep Scan, and the other is the Quick
- As per the technical specifications of the tool, it consists of 512MB RAM or more, and it is recommended up to 1024MB RAM.
- The specification for the hard disk space is a free space of 200MB and above.
- It supports all versions of the Windows Operating System and Mac 10.7 version and above. It also supports MacOS Mojave.
- It consists of a processor of 1GHz capacity or above of Intel or AMD CPU.
- It recovers deleted file and corrupted or crashed hard drive, and also does partition recovery as well as the recovery of the crashed PC.
- The supported formats for the recoverable documents are DOCX or DOC, XLSX or XLS, PPTX or PPT, CWK, PDF, HTM or HTML, INDD, EPS, etc.
- The supported formats for the recoverable images are PSD, GIF, BMP, JPG, TIFF or TIF, PNG, CRW, CR2, SR2, RAF, ORF, NEF, DCR, MRW, RAW, ERF, WMF, DNG, etc.
- The supported formats for the recoverable audio files are MID or MIDI, MP3, WAV, MP3, M4A, AIF or AIFF, AAC, OGG, etc.
- The supported formats for the recoverable video files are MPG, MP4, MOV, AVI, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, WMV, FLV, ASF, SWF, RM or RMVB, etc.
- The supported formats for the files in the email are DBX, PST, EMLX, etc. and the other supported formats are RAR, ZIP, SIT, etc.
- The data that is recovered by the tool is usually stored in the hard drive of the computer, the memory of the digital camera, the computer and many more.
How to Use FoneLab Data Retriever
It is the right solution for figuring out all the problems caused by sudden deletion or loss of essential data from the user’s system. The first place where the user finds the deleted data is the recycle bin. If the user, fortunately, finds it in the recycle bin, then right-clicking on the files they want to recover, can be restored quickly by clicking on the restore option. If in case the data is permanently deleted. Then the most recommended method to recover the information is the usage of FoneLab Data Retriever software. This is a compelling and efficient software that can retrieve data in several tough situations like lost data after formatting the system without any backup, and even in case of a complete computer crash or being infected by a virus.
The FoneLab Data Retriever is very simple and easy to use. It is downloaded from the provided link. After downloading into the system, the tool needs to be installed on the computer, and then it would be launched automatically. The user needs to plug the removable drive into the computer system if he or she wants to recover the data from the drives, and then it would appear under the tab of removable drives. The next step would be to check the file types that the user wants to recover. Then under the scan section needs to select the Deep Scan option after completion if required. Then the user needs to check the box next to the data he or she wants to recover and then finally need to click on the Recover option.
After recovering the data, the user needs to restore the data on the system from the backup file. For this, the user needs to visit the website on the computer browser and then log in to the account, which the user wants to use to back up the data. Then the user needs to find the data that he or she wants to back up and then finally needs to save them into the folder of the computer system.
FoneLab Data Retriever is considered one of the most trusted and efficient tools for the recovery of permanently deleted data from the memory of the system according to the features and functionalities of the software as discussed above. Most of the users who have already used the tool have ended up with positive reviews about the software and whole-hearted satisfaction in using the tool for data recovery. To know in detail about the data recovery process by using this software, the user can visit the provided link.