Google gravity is a fun way of playing with the google search engine if you are bored with the same old google search engine homepage or the result page. Google’s gravity is worth trying. But some users have been facing issues while opening the google gravity. This article aims to provide some solutions to this Google Gravity Error issue.
What is Google Gravity?
For those users who don’t know about Google gravity, it is actually the same google search but with some bouncy and falling apart text, images, and links. As the gravity pulls or keeps us on the ground. Similarly, all the elements fall on the below edge of the screen like gravity is pulling those elements. That is why it is called google gravity.
Causes Why Google Gravity is Not Working?
Although it should work fine, some users are unable to experience the magic of google gravity. There might be some issues with your internet connection. Furthermore, the issue can be because of the browser you are using or your browser isn’t updated. Maybe you are visiting any fake website of google gravity.
- Internet connection not working
- Browser issue, it isn’t working properly
- Browser is outdated
- Any sort of addons is preventing you from running the google gravity
How to Fix Google Gravity Error Problem Issue
Below are some ways by which Google Gravity Error can be fixed in seconds. Feel free to try any method you want.
1. Opening Google Gravity the Right Way
So the first mistake you might be doing is that you are opening up either the wrong website or maybe you are missing steps. Follow the below Google Gravity Error steps now.
- STEP 1. Open up your browser
- STEP 2. Now simply, open up Google
- STEP 3. In the search bar type Google Gravity
- STEP 4. Now instead of hitting Enter or click Google search, hit I’m Feeling Lucky
- STEP 5. Once you hit that you will see the magic of google gravity & get rid of Google Gravity Error.
- STEP 1. Launch Chrome, now click on the top right
- STEP 2. From the menu click on More Settings/Settings
- STEP 3. Now on the left click on Privacy and Security
- STEP 4. Under the Privacy and Security Section look for Site Settings
- STEP 6. Save the changes and restart your browser
- STEP 7. Try google gravity now for fixing this Google Gravity Error.
3. Use Google Chrome Browser
If you are using any other browser you might get into the problems. It is recommended that you must use the Chrome browser to avoid any Google Gravity Error issues. To download and install chrome follow steps.
- STEP 1. Open up your browser and visit this link
- STEP 2. Now click on the blue Download button
- STEP 3. A file will be downloaded, simply double click on it
- STEP 4. The setup will automatically download and install the latest version of the Chrome browser to get back from this type of Google Gravity Error.
We hope by following the above methods you fix the Google Gravity Error. In this article, we have covered all the possible solutions to the error. Also, we have covered the causes in detail.
For more guide and tips follow us. Thank you!