Hi all, Today we are going to show you how to remove this iPhone Error 2009 iTunes Apple Device code problem from your device permanently. But for that, you have to do one thing, and that is just read below the post and apply these below methods and the solutions to your device, and after doing this, you can quickly get back from this type of error issue from your device completely. One of the methods and the solutions will surely work for you.
This shows an error code message like,
The iPhone ‘iPhone’ could not be restored. An unknown error occurred. Error 2009
This error may occur when you are trying to restore your iPhone device via iTunes. This Error Code 2009 happens when you seek to upgrade your iPhone (Operating system) O.S. It means that new firmware cannot be found. You may get this error when you are using iTunes to restore or update your iPhone device. This error includes your device freezes, critical virus infection & crashes too.
Causes of iPhone Error 2009 iTunes Apple Device Code Issue:
- How to disable iTunes Helper
- iPhone recovery mode error
- iTunes error problem
So, here are some quick tips and tricks for easily fixing and solving this type of iPhone Error 2009 iTunes Apple Device Code problem from you permanently.
How to Fix iPhone Error 2009 iTunes Apple Device Code Problem
1. Update the Apple Device iTunes Software –
Update your iTunes software to easily fix and solve this iPhone Error problem.
Of all the different methods to fix iTunes error 2009, the most efficient method is to use dr.fone iOS System Recovery. Not only is this the most reliable method, but it will also lead to your iPhone being successfully upgraded, which was your original mission to begin with. Furthermore, it can accomplish that without leading to any data loss.
Dr.fone is a software belonging to Wondershare, one of China’s leading tech industries, and as such, you can put all your trust in it, assured that it would fix your IOS device.
How to Fix iPhone Error 2009 with dr.fone iOS System Recovery
Step 1: Select from the Menu
After you start the dr.fone application, you’ll find yourself in a menu with several options. Select System Recovery.
Step 2: Connect to the computer.
Now connect your faulty iPhone to the computer using a USB cable. When dr.fone detects it, click on start.
Step 3: DFU Mode
Now you need to enter DFU mode to fix iPhone error. Hold down the Home and Power buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds. Release the Power button but continue holding Home till dr.fone detects DFU mode.
Step 4: Download and Repair
In the next step, enter your iPhone model and click on download to get the latest firmware. After the download, dr.fone will automatically proceed to repair the iPhone error 2009 issue. You can restart the iPhone and continue using it normally.
With these 4 simple steps, you can perfectly fix the iPhone error 2009 issue and update your iPhone to the latest firmware. You should keep dr.fone with you because it can also be used to repair many other IOS system issues.
2. By using the DFU (Device Firmware Update) Mode on your Device –
*Use this Error Code 2009 iTunes method when if recovery mode does not work
- Turn OFF your iPod completely
- Plug into iPod into your PC & open iTunes
- Press & Hold the Power button for 3 sec.
- Continue holding the Power button & start holding the Home button too
- Now, hold both buttons for up to 10 sec.
- Then, release the Power button now.
- Continue to hold the Home button for another 10 sec.
- Click on ‘Restore‘ to start the restore process
- Now, set up your iPod
- After completing, close the tab
- That’s it, done
Using the Device Firmware Upgrade (DFU) mode can also fix and solve this type of iTunes Error 2009 problem permanently.
3. Restart your Device and your Computer [OPTIONAL] –
Turn off your Device and your Computer. Then Turn them ON again. It will fix this iPhone 5 Error code 2009 problem.
4. Run the Recovery Mode for your iPhone Device –
- Turn off your iPhone
- Open iTunes & then
- Connect your device to your PC with a USB cable
- Press & hold the Home + sleep/wake button for some seconds
- Now, release the power button
- You will get ‘Connect to iTunes Screen.’
- Now, your iPhone will be detected in ‘Recovery Mode.’
- Backup & Restore the Data
- That’s it, done
Running recovery mode on the iPhone can quickly solve your iPhone Error 2009 problem.
5. Uninstall & Reinstall the Apple iTunes from your Device –
- Go to the start menu
- Click on the Control Panel option there
- Now, go to the ‘Add or Remove Programs‘ there
- & Search for “iTunes” there
- Uninstall it completely
- After completing, close all the tabs
- Now, download a fresh setup of “iTunes” online
- After downloading, install it and
- That’s it, done
Uninstalling and reinstalling the Apple iTunes can quickly fix and solve this Error code 2009 iPhone code problem.
6. Reset your Apple iPhone Device –
One of the best methods to solve this MQ Error Code 2009 problem is to reset your device. It will make many changes to your device. & also, make it better too. I know its the most annoying & frustrating task, but it will help you.
- Press & hold the Home & Sleep button (about 15 sec.)
- Reboot it
- That’s it, done
It will Reboot your device so that this iPhone Error 2009 problem can be fixed. Hope it will work.
7. Check your Computer’s Security Software –
You might need to uninstall, change or update software that’s causing an issue then you will get rid of this Error code 2009 iTunes problem permanently.
8. Unplug an extra USB Device –
Keeping only your device, mouse, and Keyboard plugged into your Computer will eliminate this Error 2009 iPhone 6 problems.
9. Contact Official Apple Support Team –
You can go to this Website: Apple Support and Contact the Official Apple Support Team for this Error code 2009 iTunes problem.
10. Restore your Apple iPhone without SIM Card –
- Remove the SIM Card
- Restart the Device
- Now, connect to iTunes
- Start the ‘Restore‘ process
- That’s it
Restoring without a SIM card can quickly fix and solve this iPhone 6 Error code 2009 problem.
These are the quick and the best methods to get rid of this iPhone Error 2009 iTunes Apple Device Code problem from you entirely. Hopefully, these solutions will help you get back from this Error Code 2009 problem.
If you are facing or falling into this iPhone Error 2009 iTunes Apple Device Code problem or any error problem, then comment down the problem below so that we can fix and solve it too with our top best quick methods guides.