Did you ever stuck in Windows Can’t Open Add Printer. The Local Print Spooler Service is not Running Windows Error problem? Or if you are facing this type of error issue on your PC regularly then not get much frustrated from now because we are going to fix this problem from our this below The Local Print Spooler Service is not Running article.
” Print Spooler is a service which gives the print command to your printer. It manages multiple print commands & gives to the printer one by 1 when the last print is complete. “
This shows an error code message like,
Windows can’t open Add Printer. The Local Print Spooler Service is not Running, Please restart the spooler or restart the machine.
Also, check: Active Directory Domain Services Unavailable
Causes of The Local Print Spooler Service is not Running Windows PC Error Issue:
- Print spooler keeps stopping
- Printer spooler service not running windows 7, windows XP, windows 8, windows 10, vista
- Restart Printer Spooler
You may also like;
- [SOLVED] Error 105 Code Problem (100% Working)
- Fixed Error 0x8007232b Code Problem
- Fix HTTP Error 403 Forbidden Code Problem 2016
- [GUIDE] How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone 6
- [TOP 10] Trending Best IOS RPG Games 2016 (GUIDE)
So, here are some guides and the methods for quickly fixing and solving this type of Windows Can’t Open Add Printer. The Local Print Spooler Service is not Running Windows PC Error code problem.
How to Fix & Solve Windows Can’t Open Add Printer. The Local Print Spooler Service is Not Running Windows PC Error Problem
1. By the Service.msc Properties on your Windows PC –
- Go to the Start Menu
- Search for ‘Component Services their & Open it
- In the Component Services, Go to Services (Local)
- Search for Print Spooler there & Right clicks on it
- Press ‘Stop‘ or ‘Restart‘ there
(If you press ‘Stop,’ then Click on Start to again start it)
That’s it, and It will fix this Print Spooler Service not running automatically in Windows 7 code problem.
2. Change the Startup Type to Automatic on your Windows PC –
- Go to the Start menu
- Press “Windows Key+R” there to open ‘RUN.’
- Type “service.msc” there &
- Press OK to open that
- Double click on the “Printer Spooler” service
- Change the Startup type to “Automatic” there
- After completing, close all the tabs
- That’s it, done
By changing the startup type to automatic can quickly fix this error Windows can’t open add printer. The Local Print Spooler Service is Not Running Windows 8 code issue.
3. Restoring the Default Printer State from your Windows PC –
- Clear the print queue
- Update printer drivers
- Delete your printer
- Remove the printer driver
- Reinstall your printer
- Remove reappearing printers with print management
- Click Printers in the left lane
That’s it, done it will fix this error printer spooler keeps stopping Windows 10 code problem.
4. By Changing the Print Spooler Properties from your Windows PC –
- Open your printer spooler properties
- Stop & start the spooler
- Set the spooler to start automatically
- Modify the recovery options
- Forbid interaction with desktop
- Restart & try again
- Check dependencies
That’s it, done it will fix this print spooler service not running computer code problem.
5. By Scanning the System Files (sfc/scannow) on your Windows PC –
- Start your Computer in Safe Mode
- Open Command prompt with administrative privilege
- Enter this ‘sfc/scannow‘ command there
- Wait for the scan to complete
- Find the Corrupt file
- Find a new copy
- Install the new copy
That’s it, done it will fix this error The Local Print Spooler Service is not Running Windows 10 problem.
- Many downloadable tools try to fix your print spooler automatically.
- You can also Download a Fixer from the Microsoft Support Website.
- Windows XP & Windows 2003 can encounter a bug that prevents the computer from receiving print jobs from an individual printer.
- Only download files from a reputable source or your PC could become injected with lots of virus.
These are some top best tips and tricks to fix and solve this Windows Can’t Open Add Printer. The local Print Spooler Service is not Running Windows PC Error Problem. Hope it will help you surely to work around this error code problem quickly.
- [SOLVED] Error 193 Code Problem (100% Working)
- How to Fix DNS Server not responding Error Problem 2016
- Fixed ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR Code Problem
- Fix Error 495 Google Play Store App. Problem
- Fix Dllregisterserver Failed with Error Code 0x80070005 Problem
- Fix Err_Connection_Aborted Error Code Problem
- [SOLVED] Error Code 200 Problem (100% Working)
If you are facing any problem while fixing this Windows Can’t Open Add Printer. The Local Print Spooler Service is not Running Windows PC error code problem, then comment down the error, so that we can quickly fix it here that problem.
If you like this post, please share it as much as you can !!