The world of smartphones is changing rapidly every day. One after one Android phone are launching every month and people just can’t stop upgrading their phones over and over again. First came the LG G4 then comes Samsung Galaxy Note 8 then comes Lenovo K8 and now iPhone X. The experience of having new smartphones is undoubtedly off the chart.
However, one trouble everyone faces during the upgrading process is how to transfer content from one phone to another. And in this article, we will be solely focusing on the phone to phone transfer apps, and we will review the best data transferring apps in 2017. Not all data transferring apps works flawlessly, but after researching and experimenting with thousands of apps, we have picked the best 3 phone to phone transfer apps, and we will take the liberty to discuss about them.
Table of Contents
[Reviews] Free Content Transfer Apps (2017)
ShareIt is most probably the most used phone to phone transfer app that offers to transfer any kind of data from one phone to another by creating a wireless connection between them. In 2017, they even launched a PC version of ShareIt where you can even exchange data between smartphones and computer over the same Wi-Fi network.
- Share any kind of data anytime and anywhere.
- 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- No internet connection is required.
- No need to connect the smartphone to PC.
- Supported by Android, iPhone and Windows phones.
- Compatible with Windows & Mac PC.
- Over 600 million downloads. Trusted app.
- Ad-supported app.
- Forces you to update every time before you can use it.
Phone to Phone Transfer App #2: CM Transfer
CM Transfer is yet another phone to phone transfer app that has gained a lot of popularity after the recent update. It has a nice and attractive user interface, and you can transfer files and data from one phone to another flawlessly. It was recently featured by Google Play Store and is listed in most technology magazines.
Main Features of CM Transfer
- Easy data sharing option. Just install the app, tap and send data from one phone to another.
- 160 times faster than Bluetooth.
- No data sending limits.
- Share all types of data including contacts, messages and multimedia files.
- Send games and music from music stores.
- Fast and attractive user interface.
- Not supported on PC.
- Ad-supported app.
- Supports only Android to Android transfer.
ShareCloud offers lots of other ways to exchange data between two phones except wirelessly. With ShareCloud, you can share data via Bluetooth, HotSpot, Email, Dropbox and even with social apps likes Facebook & WhatsApp. It offers verities of other features like backup and restores devices, searches files on your phone & so on.
- Multiple ways to transfer data from one phone to another like Bluetooth, HotSpot, Email, Google Drive, etc.
- Send any kinds of data including apps and documents.
- Very organized user interface.
- Search files via their categories.
- Backup phone data from Android to cloud servers.
- Transfer files via Social Networking apps like WhatsApp & Facebook.
- Over 20 million downloads.
- Slower transferring process.
- Internet connection is required.
- Not supported on iOS devices.
We have found these apps to be extremely helpful and you won’t any better apps that could do a better job except for paid ones like Androidphonesoft. Certainly, you can use all the apps listed in this article and find out what suits for yourself. However, we will recommend looking after the ads and don’t end up installing advertised viruses. All apps are ad-supported, and that’s how they remain free to use. Do let us know which one is your favorite in the comments below.