Rockstar Games Inc is a New York-based American video game publishing company, one of today’s leading gaming companies. The company was established in December 1998. It was built as the successor of BMG Interactive and as a publishing subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive. So Check out this Rockstar Games Mailing List Guide from here.
Sam and Dan Houser, Terry Donovan, and Jamie King, who first used to work for Take-Two Interactive, founded the company. In the year 1990, several companies established or acquired under Take-Two Interactive became part of Rockstar games. Rockstar Canada (known as Rockstar Toronto now) was the first in 1990, and Rockstar India was recently in 2016.
History & Achievements
Predominantly, Rockstar Games used to publish the action-adventure genre. Racing games also proved themselves as a success for Rockstar Games. One of the Rockstar Games series Grand Theft Auto was one of these successful action-adventure games. Its other series Grand Theft Auto V has shipped over 90 million copies since its release in September 2013, proving itself as one of the best-selling video games of all time.
Rockstar Games has many movies in its account, such as GTA 2, The Football Factory, Sunday Driver, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, etc.
Popular Games of Rockstar Games
Another excellent series of Rockstar Games consists of:
- Midnight Club Series (2000-2008)
- Austin Powers Series (2000)
- The Italian Job (2001)
- Grand Theft Auto Series (1999-2013)
- Manhunt Series (2003-2007)
- Red Dead Series (2004-2018)
- The Warriors (2005)
- Smuggler’s Run Series (2000-2002) and many more.
What is a Mailing List?
A list of names of people subscribing to periodic mailing distribution of a particular topic is a Mailing List. On the Internet, a person’s e-mail address is present in the mailing list rather than the postal address. Recently Mailing lists have become one of the most popular ways for users to keep up with the topics they are interested in. Many software producers and vendors are now using it as a great way to keep in touch with their customers.
How to Subscribe to Rockstar Games Mailing List
Pre-Requisites for the Procedure:
- It supports operating systems including Windows Vista (plus Service Pack 1), Windows XP (plus Service Pack 3, plus DirectX 9, plus Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
- Recommended Hardware requirements consist of a Processor of Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz, at least memory space of 2.5GB and Free Hard Drive Space of 18 GB, a video card of 256MB NVidia 8600 / 512 MB ATI 3870 and a DirectX 9 compatible Surround Sound Card.
- Other requirement consists of the following:
- Initial activation: internet connection.
- Online play: log-in Games.
- Windows – LIVE and Rockstar Games Social Club (13+ to register).
- Disc in the drive to play (unlimited installations).
- Software installations required include Sony DADC SecuROM, Adobe Flash, DirectX,
- and Microsoft’s .NET Framework.
- Games for Windows – LIVE and Internet Explorer.
Steps to Subscribe to Rockstar Games Mailing List
- Insert the Game Disc into your DVD-ROM drive.
- You will first need to install the Rockstar Games Social Club application. Please follow the on-screen directions.
- The Rockstar Games Social Club application is necessary to install and play the game, but you only need to log into the Rockstar Games Social Club website for multiplayer sessions and to upload videos.
- Next, you will begin the installation of the Game. Please follow the on-screen directions.
- You will next be prompted to sign up for a Games for Windows – LIVE account.
- If you don’t already have a Games for Windows – LIVE account, you may create one now.
- You will need one to enjoy online multiplayer and other LIVE features.
- You will next be prompted to sign up for your Rockstar Games Social Club account.
And you are good to Go. After signing up, you can subscribe to the Rockstar Games Mailing List and enjoy its benefits.
Benefits of Subscribing to Rockstar Games Mailing List
- Many Rockstar Games customers have claimed that Rockstar Games Inc is providing $200,000 online currency in GTA on every single subscription to its mailing list, although not officially announced anywhere by the team Rockstar Games.
- Subscribing to Rockstar Games mailing list will undoubtedly prove beneficial to the ones who are kind of die-hard fans of these games and would like to keep themselves constantly updated about the new feeds, changes, and all other stuff about the games.
So, that was it, and in this manner, you can easily subscribe to the Rockstar Games Mailing list without any trouble. Although, on the off chance that you face any issues, feel free to contact us here, and we will try to assist you as much as possible. Kindly note that subscribing to a mailing list can be pretty annoying, for instance, but if you want to be up-to-date with every detail of things happening on their end, including game launches, new features, etc. You can subscribe and keep yourself posted with all such information. If you liked this article and if this was helpful to you, be sure to share it with others.