Fortnite Battle Royale is one of the best multiplayer shooting games out there. It is a free battle royale game that is developed by Epic Games and is also published by them as well. The Fortnite game was initially launched as “Fortnite: Save the World,” which was a survival game where players in a team have to co-operate to win and also build protective shields and constructions to protect themselves from enemy attacks. So just check out this Fortnite Solo Showdown guide.
It was after the release of the PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s Battleground) game and its immense success that Fortnite decided to release the Fortnite Battle Royale game. The main difference between the Fortnite: Save the World game and the Fortnite Battle Royale game is that the former needs to be purchased to play, whereas the Battle Royale version is free for anyone to play and is supported by micro-transactions and purchases done within the game.
Table of Contents
What are the Fortnite Limited Time Modes (LTM)?
There may be other games like PUBG that are similar to Fortnite. However, to keep the game experience unique and challenging for Fortnite players, the developers have been releasing Limited Time Modes or LTM.
LTM’s such as the Fortnite Solo Showdown or Fortnite Blitz Showdown are modes that will be available for a limited time only. Any player can choose to play such modes, and the top-scoring eligible players will be rewarded with in-game goodies at the end of each game mode season.
Epic Games had also released some other game modes for Fortnite as well. One being a 50-versus-50 Fortnite game mode that teamed up 100 random players into 2 teams of 50 players each. This mode helped gamers to collaborate in large groups and have more collective fun.
One of the rumored upcoming Fortnite LTM is Tactics Showdown. As the name suggests, the Fortnite Tactics Showdown mode will encourage players to adopt different tactics or techniques to win a game. There will also be more restrictions on the amount of ammo or items that a player can carry making the mode even challenging.
(Guide) Everything about on Fortnite Solo Showdown
As Fortnite is one of the most played multiplayer games out there, there are many questions that Fortnite gamers ask about the game. And one of the most asked questions about Fortnite is what is Fortnite Solo Showdown?
The Fortnite Solo Showdown mode is just the latest of the Fortnite modes that were released by the developers.
The overall gameplay of the Solo Showdown mode for Fortnite is just as same as the Fortnite Battle Royale game. To make the Solo Showdown mode challenging than other Fortnite modes, in the Solo Showdown mode, players will be competing against other players that are self-selected by the game engine.
Fortnite Solo Showdown Competition –
One of the highlight features of the Fortnite Solo Showdown mode is the competition.
The top 100 players in the Solo Showdown mode will get different in-game prizes. However, to enter the competition and be recognized among the top 100, each player should play at least 50 matches in the Solo Showdown mode.
Below are the prizes for the top 100 players in the Solo Showdown mode competition:
- 1st Place: In-game 50,000 V-bucks.
- 2nd Place till 4th Place: In-game 25,000 V-bucks.
- 5th Place till 50th Place: In-game 13,500 V-bucks.
- 51st Place till 100th Place: In-game 7,500 V-bucks.
If you completed 50 Solo Showdown matches but did not get into the top 100, still then you will be rewarded with a unique spray in the game.
Are Fortnite Blitz Showdown & Fortnite Solo Showdown Same?
Yes, Fortnite Blitz Showdown and Fortnite Solo Showdown are basically the same game modes.
Well, the Fortnite Solo Showdown was quite popular and gained a lot of attention among Fortnite gamers. However, there were some issues related to how players were allotted scores and ranked. After finishing the Fortnite Solo Showdown mode successfully, Fortnite wanted to bring back the same mode again as it was really popular.
So, Epic Games decided to launch the Fortnite Solo Showdown mode again but with a new name. Hence, the same model is now called Fortnite Blitz Showdown. Even though both the modes are similar, Epic Games has brought in some changes and improvements to address the issues that the earlier game mode had.
This time, Epic Games are bringing together the features of the popular Fortnite Blitz mode and Fortnite Solo Showdown mode to make it interesting for the gamers. Below are the features of the Blitz Showdown mode.
- Similar to the Fortnite Blitz mode, there will be more weapons and loot in the Blitz Showdown mode as well. Also, the gathering of material in the game will be faster than the standard game mode. Players will be able to see where the storms and circles start in each game; however, the storm in this mode will be quite faster and will also incur more damage to players compared to other Fortnite modes.
- Another feature that is changed in the Blitz Showdown mode is the number of games that a player needs to play to qualify for the competition. Unlike the Solo Showdown mode, players only need to play 25 Blitz Showdown matches to get qualified for the competition.
- The Solo Showdown mode matched players of equal strength across servers regions thus creating uneven gameplay and issues. In the Blitz Showdown mode, players of equal strength will only be matched within the same server region.
- The scoring system is also changed a bit for the better. Now the winner of each match will be awarded 100 points, the second-place winner will be awarded 94 points, the third-place winner will be awarded 91 points, and all the subsequent winners will be awarded 3 points less than the higher-place winner. Also in this mode, not just winning will give you points, each kill made in the game will also award 3 points to players.
We hope the above Fortnite Solo Showdown article helped you in understanding about Fortnite Limited Time Modes, Fortnite Solo Showdown, Blitz Showdown Fortnite, and the upcoming Tactics Showdown Fortnite.
If you have tried Fortnite LTM’s in the past, then do comment on your favorite Fortnite Limited Time Mode. If you like this Fortnite Solo Showdown article guide, then don’t forget to share it with others too. So they will also get to know more about it from here for free.