If you are struggling with This Webpage is not AvailableÂ DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINÂ Chrome Error code and wanting thisÂ problem solutions, then today we will fix it with some secret tips to get rid of it. This DNS PROBE FINISHED NXDOMAIN chrome errorÂ prevents you from accessing websites, causes issues with connecting to outside services.
This error problem is a common error that occurs in your Google Chrome browser. This error happened when you were trying to open aÂ website, at that time suddenly you found that your Google Chrome browser shows some DNS nxdomain problems error about the DNS.Â This DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN issue error is very common in the Google Chrome browser when you try to connect to the internet.
This shows an error code message like,
DNS PROBE FINISHED NXDOMAIN
This webpage is not availableÂ DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Causes of This Webpage is not AvailableÂ DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINÂ Chrome Error Issue:
- Windows PC error issue
- MAC errorÂ problem
- Facebook error
- YouTube error
- Ubuntu error
- Android issue
You may also like;
- Google Play Store no Connection
- Error 1706 No Valid Source
- Error 495 Google Play Store
- Google Play Store Error Retrieving Information from Server
- Error 404 Page not Found
So, here today we are going to show you that how to quickly fixing and resolve this type of Windows This Webpage is not AvailableÂ DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINÂ Chrome error code problem for you ultimately.
Table of Contents
- How to Fix & Solve Windows This Webpage is not Available DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Chrome Error Issue
- 1. Change your Internet DNS Address Settings –
- 2. Restart your DNS Client –
- 3.Â Flush the DNS Using the CMD (Command Prompt) –
- 4. Disable or Uninstall Website Filtering Software –
- 5. Do ‘Reset all to Default’ in Google Chrome Browser –
- 6. Disable Windows Firewall or Windows Antivirus –
- 7. Resetting the Catalog and IP (Internet Protocol) –
- 8. Restart or Reboot your Windows PC –
How to Fix & Solve Windows This Webpage is not Available DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Chrome Error Issue
1. Change your Internet DNS Address Settings –
- Go to the Start Menu
- Click on Control Panel & Open it
- Go to the Network Connections
- Click on any Network & Right click on it
- Open Properties there
- Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) & Open there Properties
- Now, go to ‘Use the following DNS server addresses.’
- Add the 2 DNS addresses on both for
Preferred DNS Server: 126.96.36.199
Alternate DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
- Click on apply changes & Press OK button
That’s it, done it will change your DNS server addresses to fix this age Windows DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Chrome problem.
2. Restart your DNS Client –
- Go to the Start Menu
- Search for ‘Services‘ & open it
- Go to the DNS client there
- Right click on it & Click on Restart button
- That’s it, done
It will Restart your DNS Client on your PC to fix this DNS PROBE FINISHED NXDOMAIN Chrome problem.
3.Â Flush the DNS Using the CMD (Command Prompt) –
- Go to Start Menu
- Search for Command Prompt & OpenÂ it
- Type “Â ipconfigÂ /flushdnsÂ ” command there
- Now Flush & Reset the Contents of DNS Client Resolver Cache
- That’s it, Done
It will flush your DNS using the Command Prompt (CMD) to fix this DNS PROBE FINISHED NXDOMAIN Chrome Windows problem.
4. Disable or Uninstall Website Filtering Software –
If you are using or running any Website Filtering Software, then Disable or Uninstall it. So, that it will fix this DNS PROBE FINISHED NXDOMAIN Chrome error problem quickly.
5. Do ‘Reset all to Default’ in Google Chrome Browser –
If you want to get rid out of this DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN meaning Chrome Windows solution problem, then you have to reset all of the default settings of your Google Chrome browser.
6. Disable Windows Firewall or Windows Antivirus –
Disable your Firewall and the Antivirus to fix this DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Chrome YouTube solution problem quickly from you.
7. Resetting the Catalog and IP (Internet Protocol) –
- Go to the Start Menu
- Search for Command Prompt & Open it
- Type – ” netshÂ int ipÂ reset c:\resetlog.txt ” or ” netsh Winsock reset catalog ” there
- then, Press Enter
- Now, Restart your PC
It will do a reset to fix this error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Windows 10 problem quickly.
8. Restart or Reboot your Windows PC –
One of the best method or the right trick is only directly to Restart your PC again. If this is a temporary problem, then restarting PC will fix this DNS PROBE FINISHED NXDOMAIN Chrome Windows problem quietly.
These are some secret tips and tricks to fix your this Windows This Webpage is not AvailableÂ DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINÂ Chrome error code problem quickly from your google chrome browser permanently. Hope these top best methods will help you get rid out of DNS PROBE FINISHED NXDOMAIN it.
- Error Retrieving Information from Server RPC S-7 AEC-7
- How to Backup iPhone to External Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Data from iPhone
- DF-DLA-15 Google Play Store
If you are facing any problem while fixing this Windows This Webpage is not AvailableÂ DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINÂ Chrome error code problem, then comment down the below problem so that we can fix it too soon by our another quick method guides.