The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 smartphone was among the perfect choices someone had, once it was the most famous and applauded smartphone of Samsung. However, even the Samsung’s Galaxy Note 4 has its share of problems and issues, and one among the foremost common ones is that the boot loop issue in which Samsung Galaxy Note 4 keeps Restarting Android Error problem continuously.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will, sometimes, stand still in a boot loop, wherever the device keeps powering off and on repeatedly for what appears like time.
This shows an error code message like,
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 keeps Restarting Android
If your Samsung Galaxy is rebooting at random, or it is stuck on the brand screen, the solutions provided below might be useful to you. The foremost common and frustrating issues among the series of many Samsung Galaxy handsets damages are: Not properly registered on its network, Galaxy’s Slow Charging, Notification error, Slow WLAN Issue, No Signal and also the list goes on. However, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 keeps Restarting problem appears to be a dominant downside that has been spreading.
You can also check this articles:
- [TOP 8] Best PS3 Emulator for Android Download Free (Latest Version)
- [FiXED] How to Disable Xbox DVR on Windows 10 O.S. (Operating System) PC
- [FIXED] YouTube Black Screen with Sound Browser Background Error Issue
- (GUiDE) Top Best PS3 Emulator for PC Download Free (Full Versions)
- [FIXED] Windows 10 Upgrade Stuck at 99% Installing PC Error Issue
Some of the probable reasons behind Samsung Galaxy Note 4 keeps Restarting Android Error Issue:
There may be many causes behind this Note 4 keeps Restarting problematic scenario which makes the dominant Note 4 to restart again and again, but below, we are going to discuss some of the most common reasons behind this Note 4 keeps Restarting error in brief.
- The installed apps are Problematic
- A Corrupted Operating System
- The Touch Wiz is Conflicting With its Firmware creating boot loop
- A major Compatibility Issues with its Stock ROM.
- There might be disturbing issues in Auto Syncing And Updating
- Saturated Cache And Data-Storage
- Very high Frequency of CPU.
How to Fix & Solve Samsung Galaxy Note 4 keeps Restarting Automatically Android Smartphone Device Error Issue
These causes as mentioned above are some of those problems which may create this kind of error. In the next part, we will know how to overcome this Samsung Galaxy Note 4 keeps Restarting Android issue.
1. Problematic Installed Apps –
Based on your downside description on top of, we have a tendency to note that you only have not honestly thought about the fact that the associated app could also be guilty. Troubleshooting for this Note 4 keeps Restarting unless plugged in issue ought to begin by considering if a nasty app is inflicting the difficulty. If you have got lots of third-party apps, the primary factor that you simply should do is as well the phone in safe mode. Whereas during this condition, your phone can itself stop third-party apps from running. If the Note 4 keeps Restarting after marshmallow update, problem fails to occur, that is a sign that one in all your apps is the culprit.
Kindly follow the steps on the way to boot your phone into safe mode:
- Turn the phone off entirely.
- Press and hold the facility key and also the Volume Down key.
- When your phone starts to boot up leave the facility key, but continue holding the volume down button, till the phone finishes restarting.
- After that, the Note 4 will be in safe mode
- Safe mode is going to be shown at the lower left corner.
2. Corrupted OS –
Sometimes, firmware updates also cause incompatibility or perhaps corrupt the OS itself. Though the likelihood of a corrupt OS additional unremarkable happens, once ontogeny or putting in custom memory board or OS, it may typically occur for stock ones. If you changed your phone’s software system in any manner, we have a tendency to advocate that you just revert back to stock. However, if the Note 4 owned by you, still runs that carrier-provided humanoid version, it would be best if you do a factory data reset. Doing, therefore, can restore all phone settings back to default.
Note: Confirm that you simply produce a backup of your personal information like photos, videos, contacts, etc. before you proceed.
3. Touch Wiz Conflicting with Firmware –
The TouchWiz OS is the front-end interface developed by Samsung Electronics, which includes a full bit computer program. TouchWiz is like a gift from you by Samsung Galaxy. Often, the TouchWiz is noticed to show unusual behavior such as: ‘Unfortunately bit genius home has stopped,’ freeze and during this case “Automatically restarting your Samsung Galaxy.” This drawback is non-moving from Widgets, apps and corrupted updates/data keep.
To resolve the Galaxy Note 4 keeps Restarting issue in a trouble-free manner, you need to follow these easy steps described straightforwardly as below:
If you are one among the owner having a firmware issue together with your Note 4, try to check these Samsung Note 4 keeps Restarting troubleshooting tips:
If the phone can not be booted up with success once associated with the update, then it is in all probability the new system caches that cause the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 keeps Restarting error. Delete them, and the device can work fine once more. You will be able to do therefore by booting the phone in recovery mode and selecting ‘wipe cache partition.’
In cases whereby the phone freezes and becomes unresponsive while not apparent reason, it’s a signal that the system crashed. To influence it, take away the battery, place it back in and check out beside your phone once more and start it.
For Galaxy Note 4 keeps Restarting problems that leave the phone unresponsive once putting in some apps, all you would like to try to is boot it into safe mode and either disable or uninstall apps you latterly put in.
For unexplained firmware problems, all you’ve got to try is to master reset your smartphone. However, try to duplicate your information and files 1st as they’ll be deleted.
While I am inscribing this article for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 keeps Restarting problems of continuous restarting automatically, I am continuously researching, testing and experimenting, finding an entirely different solution or solutions for the Samsung Galaxy mechanically resetting drawback. As I go deeper into the difficulty, I concluded that there was no one reason for this Samsung Note 4 keeps Restarting error, a lot of like 4-5 reasons why your phone could also be restarting at random with none prompts or signals any.
- [FIXED] Error The Operating System is not Presently Configured to Run this Application
- [FIXED] Asus Smart Gesture Not Working Windows PC Error Code Issue
- [FIXED] One or More Network Protocols are Missing on this Computer Windows
- [FIXED] This App Can’t Open Windows PC Error Code Issue
- (GUIDE) What is, How to Enable & Get New YouTube Material Design
- [FiXED] Windows Update Stuck Checking for Updates Forever or Never Ends Error
- [FIXED] Xbox One Your Network Settings are Blocking Party Chat Windows Error
I hope that the following tips will assist you and give you enough help in removing this Samsung Galaxy Note 4 keeps Restarting issue. And if you have any other such queries or problems related to this article feel free to comment below and let us know your problems.