Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms where individuals usually post photos for creating memorable moments. In this technological era, Instagram has also been used by people to enhance business reach and find probable customers for the business. It has been seen that people in this technological era has various social media account that helps them to connect with their friend with ease. & today, we are here going to cover that How to Delete an Instagram Account. So let’s check out everything about the How to Delete an Instagram Account article.
If you are one of the individuals that have been bored of being addicted to social media and therefore looking on How to Delete an Instagram Account, this How to Delete an Instagram Account article will guide you to a secure method through which you will be able to know that How to Delete an Instagram Account. It is always recommended; however, instead of deleting the Instagram account, you can deactivate it.
It is for this reason that if you deactivate the account, you will be able to get information and friends back when you join the social media platform again. In some instances, you feel worried that your account is being hacked and want to shut it down. We are here to help you complete the process with ease. The article will highlight simple steps through which you can quickly Delete an Instagram Account. After reviewing the article, you will be able to find the best way to Delete an Instagram Account.
(Guide) How to Delete an Instagram Account Easily
It is not at all complicated, like deleting a Facebook account. There are some easy steps through which you will be able to know How to Delete an Instagram Account which is being included in the article. Now let’s get to know more about this How to Delete an Instagram Account guide.
Also Read: Free Instagram Followers Without a Trial
Few Things you should know before Deleting your Account:
At the very first, you need to understand what it means. This is something sounds like deleting the account from Instagram will remove all the photos and comments that are made from that particular Instagram account.
If you change the thing after entirely deleting the Instagram account, it becomes very hard. You will not be able to restore your old account, which means you cannot bring back its deleted data. In such an instance, you need to make a new account that has the same user name.
So, now, you are fully aware of the consequences. So, now, let’s see the methods to Delete an Instagram Account.
- First, visit the Special Delete your Account page that is available.
- Now, you have to log in to the account that you are looking to delete.
- After that, you have to select the reason for deleting the account from the drop-down. You can directly mention the issue due to which you are looking to Delete an Instagram Account.
- After that, there is a need to re-enter the password of the account that you are looking to delete.
- Now, you have a tap or click permanently Delete an Instagram Account.
You might be wondering about the precious or memorable data that is associated with your Instagram profile. The question that comes into mind is how we can save the Instagram photo before saying goodbye to the application. Instagram does not comprise the method for doing such a thing within the app itself. Still, the user can look help from a third-party app such as Instaport to download the user data before deleting the Instagram account.
Also Read: Top Unique Instagram Hacks & Features
How to Disable an Instagram Account –
If you are looking for a break, there is no need to be in a rush. It, therefore, requires a little time to reflect before you dive back in. You need to disable an Instagram account instead of deleting an Instagram account. You should know that by disabling it, you will be able to hide everything from the viewers.
Therefore, you must consider disabling the account instead of deleting the account. You have to follow the steps through which you will be easily able to disable an Instagram account.
- First, you will have to open Instagram.com from your computer or phone. You will not be able to perform this step through the application.
- Then you have to log in to the account in which you are prompted to Delete an Instagram Account.
- After that, you have to click on the icon of the profile that is present in the upper right-hand
- Click or tap Edit Profile.
- You have to scroll down the button and click Temporarily Disable an Instagram account and further click on the Submit button.
- You have to select the reason for disabling the Instagram account from the option available in the drop-down
- Now, you have to re-enter the password of the Instagram account.
- You need to select or tap Temporarily Disable an Instagram Account.
Fix the Issue of Trouble Logging In:
Also Read: How to Download Photos from Instagram
If you are reviewing the article for the reason that you have been hacked and looking to find a way to protect your personal information. Unfortunately, there is no method to disable or Delete an Instagram Account without logging in. It is because of the privacy measure to maintain the level of privacy and authentication. You will not be able to appeal to Instagram to do such. If you forgot the password of the account, you must follow the below steps to retrieve it. Apart from such, it is always recommended to create a password that has a close association or relationship with you.
Steps to Fix the Issue of Trouble Logging in:
- First, you need to open the application of Instagram.
- Tap Get help signing in under the fields of login. Once you login into the account, kindly check the username to make sure that it is your own
- In case, if you have Android devices, select the following Use username or email, send an SMS, or you can easily Log in with Facebook.
- However, if you have iOS, select one of the following usernames or Phones on which you have been operating the Instagram Account
- Follow the prompts after your selection.
For instance, if someone has hacked your account. There might be a possibility that you might not be able to employ one or all of the above methods. This depends on the way through which the hacker tends to change the recovery information.
- You need to open the application of Instagram and follow other steps to deactivate the Instagram account
- After that, you have to click on Get help signing with the fields of login.
- Now, you have to choose the option that allows you to enter the username
- Then click on Need More.
Then you will have to follow the prompt that helps to contact Instagram. They will likely ask you about the information concerning to account that includes past passwords, information related to recovery, and much more. If you are convinced by the facts and description, it would possibly result in a better outcome.
Now, if only it were this easy to find and delete that old Myspace account, which has been floating around since High School.
So this is all about the How to Delete an Instagram Account article guide. With the above description, you will be able to find the steps through which the Instagram account gets deleted. You need to make sure that deactivating the account is preferable to deleting the account. I hope the above information is of great benefit if you are looking for How to Delete an Instagram Account.
Hope you like this How to Delete an Instagram Account from here now. In case, if you feel we have missed something or have any recommendations, please let us know by dropping a comment in the box given below. Thanks for visiting the How to Delete an Instagram Account article; we hope you attain the best value for your time. If you enjoy reading or checking the How to Delete an Instagram Account then please do share How to Delete an Instagram Account with others as well also.