A variety of email services nowadays is a nice way for people to choose the one which works the best for each person. However, when it comes to transitions to other operating systems or services, this may require additional action and effort. In the case of two email platforms like Mozilla Thunderbird and Microsoft Outlook, the situation is a bit different owing to a wide range of services allowing us to convert emails back and forth effortlessly. So just check out this Export Emails from Thunderbird to Outlook guide now.
One of the first reasons for people to transfer to Outlook is its explicit popularity in the corporate world. MS Outlook is a sure-shot solution for many companies and enterprises all over the world. Therefore, as a personal user, you may have to import and export Thunderbird to Outlook for business purposes. And in this Export Emails from Thunderbird to Outlook article, we will give you advice on how to perform it more efficiently.
Why Use Special Licensed Software for Transfer?
One of the most striking differences between Thunderbird emails and Outlook emails is the format. While Thunderbird emails have MBOX format, Outlook stores data in PST, and neither of the programs has data exporting tools to facilitate the data transfer. In order to execute this Export Emails from Thunderbird to Outlook, one definitely requires special software or a license solution not to convert every email two times manually.
Below are some of the main differences between the two email clients which can be easily transferred with the help of the special tool:
- Security: Mozilla Thunderbird has a lower level of security than Microsoft;
- Languages: Another thing to consider is that Outlook support almost two times more languages than the Thunderbird;
- Emails Scheduling: One of the most convenient features available in Outlook though absent in the Mozillaâ€™s email service;
- Filtering: It is generally well-known that Microsoft has one of the best and most efficient spam filtering features while it is not that good developed in the Thunderbird solution;
- Advanced Features: Outlook has several additional features making it an essential tool for business people. These include tracking of tasks and calendar features as well as complete information management support.
It all drives us at the conclusion of better efficiency and compatibility of Outlook being one of the main reasons why so many people begin Export Emails from Thunderbird to Outlook to this platform. In order not to extract each and every email manually, one may simply outsource this activity to specially developed services. These typically have high conversion speed, user-friendly interface which is completely suitable for novices with no experience of cross-application data migration and also supports all existing versions of Outlook.
To wrap things up, if you have decided to Export Emails from Thunderbird to Outlook and like from convenient for personal use Thunderbird to a rather corporate with advanced features Outlook, there is a solution for you! Look for some of the best transferring services and use them to ensure that Export Emails from Thunderbird to Outlook runs smoothly and does not cause you much trouble.