Here we are showing you the Guide for How to Mod Fallout 4 on Xbox One.
Table of Contents
- (Guide) How to Mod Fallout 4 on Xbox One
What is a Mod?
The term mod by Vangie Beal comes from the act of modifying a game. From an existing game engine to create objects, characters, custom levels or even unique or stand-alone game is known to mod a game. To allow easier modding, many games come with an editor. A modder is a person who mods a game. In this article, we are going to experience the purpose of a mod in Xbox one.
As we explained what is a mod and gave brief information about it now, we r going to talk about modding in Xbox one.
Modding on Xbox One:
Xbox modding is the practice of bypassing the built-in hardware and software mechanisms of the Xbox video game console. This modding system in Xbox came use for many games; here we are going to show how to use this modding system for Fallout 4.
So How to Mod Fallout 4 on Xbox One? There are many sorts of ways to mod. One of the methods we r going to show is by creating an account in Bethesda. This method uses my many gamers its self’s it helps you in many cases; you will be notified as you read.
About Fallout 4:
With the recent release of this beautiful game Fallout 4. Beyond unmarked quests and creepy location, there ’s a ton of really cool details in fallout 4 that most players would never realize. Like commonwealth Remembers the holidays, companions share their condolence, plans of Tamriel in the commonwealth, familiar priest seeks your assistance, remnants of space remain on earth run on over some power noodles, etc. Tones of exciting feature for the gamer to enjoy.
Bethesda’s Fallout 4 expended is the universe created by Black Isle Studios. This game gets interesting as you go on playing it. You can also face a hard time in it like as, no matter how you enjoy this fallout 4, it surely is hard to catch every single reference and Easter egg hidden in the game. So we have given the brief info about the game now we r going tell you How to Mod Fallout 4 on Xbox One.
(Guide) How to Mod Fallout 4 on Xbox One
For How to Mod Fallout 4 on Xbox One & install a mod for Fallout 4 on Xbox one we need to have a Bethesda account. If you already have played Skyrim on your Xbox and used a mod on your Xbox, then you already have a Bethesda account. But if you don’t, then you can follow the steps below and create a Bethesda Account.
Steps to Create Bethesda Account:
- Go to the Page Bethesda.Net
- Then click on the option stating Create Account
- Enter the account information in its respective fields,
- Then agree to the terms and conditions, and verify that you’re not a robot.
- Then click on create an account
- After that, you will receive a verification to Verify your email. Do that, and you’re done.
PS– if for whatever reasons you are not able to verify your email, then, unfortunately, you won’t be able to use mods at all.
Link your Bethesda Account to your Xbox:
After completing the steps mentioned above, you have to sign in to your Bethesda account on your Xbox One. This creates a link to your account and your Xbox One. So you can download mods from Bethesda’s mod hub directly, and they will go straight to your console. Here is how to link the two:
- Start Fallout 4 on your Xbox One.
- Press the respective button to open its main menu.
- Select Mods half which is down on the list.
- Enter your username and password you created for Bethesda account.
Finding & Downloading Mods:
Once you have created the Bethesda account and linked to your Xbox, it is time for you to find your mod and to download it. You can also search mods in the given list. Scrolling up and down the mods pages are separated by mods type.
- Hit X to bring the Search menu
- Enter your search term
After you find a specific mod
- Press A to select it.
- Then Read the description, and check whether it has any load order requirements or not.
- If it does, we will cover that in the next section
- Select Favourite to add it to your list to find again later.
- Select download to begin installing it to your console.
Enable or Disable the Mod after using:
Download mods make a list and find the details once you have successfully installed them on the console.
- After that go to the main mod hub screen.
- Then hit Y to access your load order
- In order to enable or disable a mod select the mod and press A.
- Note that if you want to play and get achievements, all mods should be disabled before starting the game.
- You can also delete a mod you no longer want by pressing Y.
- By pressing View button, you will able to delete or disable all mods
Changing the Order of your Mods:
Mods may be required to put in a particular position in the load order to be enabled; this determined the importance of which mod should be applied first when the game is loaded.
- First, you have to go to the main hub screen.
- Then hit Y to access your list of Mods you have downloaded
- After that select the respective mod you need to reorder
- Then Press X
- You can also move them up or down from the list by using the directional pad.
- To confirm rearrangements press X again when it is in place
And that’s it when the process is over you can go to the main menu and enjoy the game with the exciting and creepy location and full of fun game.
Benefits of Loading Mods into your Game:
If you load mods into your game, it will create a new save file of “Character Name.” This feature helps you to continue the game that you had before, or you can play the same game you had, without any permanent damage to your progress. Playing with mods will also turn off achievements so don’t try to cheat your way to better game score.
If your mainly ambitious to create your mods, then you can create one. To do this, you need PC copy of Fallout 4, next download and install the creation kit from creationKet.com. For help follow some tutorial on YouTube or go to some website that has the information about this particular thing to help you with this.
Not all mods are available on Xbox One. Nudity modes are not available, and nothing contains copyright materials.
If the mods don’t seem to work correctly, then you may need to change the load order. Some mods required that other mods r in place first hence to work. To do this pull all the modes menu on the start screen and press Y.
From here, try to reorder the mods so that the important one is at the top. The mods that depend on others try to keep them at the bottom of the list so that they load last.
You can also Check:
The modding system can help the Xbox from getting permanent damage. Mods are now available on Xbox One and try to follow the steps given at the top so that you can completely change the commonwealth & you can get to know How to Mod Fallout 4 on Xbox One.
If, the option for mod does not appear in the main menu of Fallout 4, make sure you update your copy to the latest version. For that, you have to reset your Xbox’s hard drive and load Fallout 4. Due to heavy trafficking, you may face slow access to the server.