The era of the tablet is turning to history as people are going more towards phablet than a tablet. Nevertheless, there are some new tablets that are coming in the market. Here we have the new Pipo N7 Tablet PC which is one of the cheapest tablets that you can get your hands on. It is currently on a pre-sale at Gearbest site with a price tag of only $88.99.
Pipo N7 Tablet PC
At this price, you do not expect much from a tablet, but it does surprise you with its processor coupled with large RAM to do all your work easily and without any problem. The display is another attraction with high-resolution for clear display. The battery is average. You get a decent storage area to keep all your files, and data. We have discussed all the details of the Pipo N7 device below.
Table of Contents
(Buying Guide) Pipo N7 Review Tablet PC Deal Price
Pipo has to give everything to its new Pipo N7 Tablet PC device. Talking about the exterior, the device is plastic made and comes only in express color on the back with black strips on the top and at the bottom. The front side is blacked. The bezel is ok for the device with not too thick. The rear camera is on the right side. The speakers are at the bottom which might tend to get covered on a flat surface. All the ports and jack are on the top of the device. The buttons are located on the right side.
At a Glance:
|Memory||32 GB of internal storage memory with additional 64 GB of external memory using the SD card slot|
|RAM||2 GB of RAM|
|Processor and OS||1.5 GHz MediaTek Quad-core processor with Android 6.0 out of the box|
|Display||7-inch IPS capacitive display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)|
|Battery||2800 mAh Li-ion battery it has a usage time of 3 hours when playing video continuous in full brightness|
|Camera||Rear Camera: 5.0 MP|
Front camera: 2.0 MP
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and GPS|
|Ports||TF card slot, micro HDMI port, a micro USB port and 3.5 mm headphone jack|
So here we are providing you every single information and guide about this Pipo N7 Tablet PC. So you can get to know everything about it. So just check out this review article thoroughly before buying this tablet pc. & you can also grab it from here at a very best discounted deal price.
Pipo N7 Features & Specifications –
Pipo N7 Operating System: (OS)
The device comes with the fast and easy to use the operating.
See also: KZ ZS10 Review
- The device comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
- The Android has easy to use user interface.
- Now download any applications from games to other editing application from Google play store.
Pipo N7 Battery: (Battery Life)
To run the device, you need to have a decent battery, so you get the best out of the device and increase the portability of the device.
- The device is powered by a big 2800 mAh Li-ion polymer battery.
- The device has been tested with continuous video playing with full brightness, and the battery lasted for 3 hours.
- On an average usage, you can last for about 4 hours to 5 hours maximum.
- The input of the battery is 5V and 2A, so it is not a fast charger. To know more about the current rating, you can refer the site provided in the link.
Pipo N7 Display:
The main attraction of any tablet and other smartphone is the screen or the display of the device.
- Pipo N7 Screen Size:
The device houses a 7-inch capacitive device for all your work, playing games or watch videos.
- Pipo N7 Screen Resolution:
The device comes with WUXGA display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200
- Pipo N7 Display Type:
The display comes with an IPS capacitive touch screen for better view display and excellent color saturation.
- The device screen has been tested to have 5-point finger touch display.
Pipo N7 Processor:
Coming to the brain of the tablet is one of the most important parts of any device.
- Pipo N7 Specs: The device comes with MediaTek processor for all the processing and output of the device.
- You get the MediaTek MTK8163A Quad-core processor which is clocked at 1.5 GHz.
- The processor is tuned to work under low voltage platform enabling to perform at low power and produce less heat but outputs maximum energy output.
- The processor offers a smooth user experience with high level of multitasking.
- Pipo N7 Graphics: To support the hungry of gaming and other high graphical application and data the device come with onboard GPU.
- The device houses an integrated ARM Mali T720 MP2 graphics card.
- The GPU operates at a frequency of 520 MHz
- With this graphics card, you can play small casual games or watch videos on the device.
Pipo N7 Memory:
Another important aspect of any device is the memory to store all your files and data on the device itself.
- Pipo N7 Internal Storage:
The device comes with fast flash memory as your internal storage space.
- You get a 32 GB of internal storage space for keeping all your files and installing all your application.
- Note that you will not get all the 32 GB space for obvious reason as part of it is occupied by the operating system.
- Pipo N7 External Storage:
If the internal storage falls short of your expectation, then you have an extra storage memory space which you can add externally.
- The N7 device comes with a TF card slot which supports micro SD card.
- Now you can add a micro SD card to increase your tablet storage space. The memory space is limited to only 64 GB.
See also: HOMTOM S99
- Pipo N7 RAM:
To support the processor and offer a higher degree of multitasking you get a decent RAM at this price range.
- You get a 2 GB of RAM for the N7 device.
- Now you do not have to wait for long loading time as it will be very fast to load all your application.
- The RAM not only increases the speed of execution of the hard drive but also have increased the productivity of the processor with a higher rate of multitasking.
Pipo N7 Camera:
The N7 tablet does come with the camera on both the sides of the N7 device.
- On the rear side, you get a 5.0 MP autofocus camera. The camera lacks a LED flashlight which is really bad as you won’t be able to catch anything at night.
- On the front side, you get a 2.0 MP camera. Use the camera to capture all your favorite. You can also use the front camera for the webcam to chat with all as you go.
Pipo N7 Ports & Connectivity:
Other than the hardware and software, the device comes with various wired and wireless connections.
- Pipo N7 Ports:
The device houses all the usual ports and jacks that you usually see on all smartphones.
- It has got a micro USB port to charge the N7 device. You can also use the port to transfer files and data by connecting the micro USB with other devices USB port.
- To boost the memory, you get a TF card slot which accepts micro SD card. The card is not provided, and you need to purchase it from
- To listen to music or talk over to the phone, you get a 3.5mm headphone jack. Connect your headset and listen to music all the way.
- If you want to cast your N7 device to a bigger screen, Pipo has got you covered. You get a micro HDMI port to connect to another monitor to view your device screen.
See also: CHUWI GBox Mini PC
- Pipo N7 Connectivity:
Like any other smartphone, you also get some of the wireless connection to transfer data or connect to the internet.
- You get a Bluetooth 4.0 module. You can connect to any Bluetooth enable device close to you and share files and data
- To connect to the internet, you have gone the Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi is compatible with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n wireless connection. Now connect to any wireless router connection or any mobile hotspot and enjoy free internet.
- The N7 device also comes with GPS module, now navigate around with ease. You can track your position and find out your way using any of the millions of maps that are available.
Pipo N7 Accessories:
To use the tablet to the fullest you need to add some accessories to use it maximum to its potential.
- Pipo N7 In Box:
You get some usual accessories in the box other than the device itself.
- You get a power adapter to connect the device to the power supply. With the adapter, you have a USB cable to connect the adapter and the N7 device. You can also use the USB cable to connect the device to your PC or laptop to share files and data at a faster speed.
- You get a User manual about the safety and how to use the device.
- Pipo N7 Extra:
As there were not many accessories in the box, if you want to spend some extra money you can definitely go for some other hardware that will help you on the way.
- As this is a touchscreen mobile phone, you need a screen guard to protect the screen from any scratch. There are various types of screen guard. You may choose which suits you the best.
- As you will be traveling a lot with the device, going for a tablet pouch is a good idea. It will not only be easy to carry around but also saves from any dust.
- As said before, you can go for a micro SD card if you want to expand the storage space of the N7 device.
- You can go for either headset. There are many types of headsets available in the market in the different price range. You can even go for Bluetooth headset if you want bass or acoustic music.
- To use the HDMI port, you need to have a micro HDMI connector to connect the N7 device to other monitors.
- As you have to go low battery backup, you can go for any portable battery. This comes in handy if you are traveling a lot.
See also: SJCAM SJ8 Air
The tablet is good. You cannot complain much about something that comes with such load of features and is price only close to $90 only. The Pipo N7 Tablet PC device is currently on a pre-order sale now and comes with a price tag of $88.99. It is a must buy if you want a very cheap tablet with tons of feature to go with. You can get your hands on the device from this above button link.
If you like the Pipo N7 review, then do share it with other friends and family who want a very cheap tablet but with some useful features. If you want to know something more or have any question regarding the tablet, then feel free to ask anything by commenting down below, and we will definitely get back to you with the answer you requested.