The collaboration of Niantic and Nintendo made the world crazy in catching Pokemon. The craze for Pokemon Go is too high among youngsters. It is an augmented reality game that received 100 million downloads on the Google Play store. The overall download number of the game is more than 800 million. Although it received criticism due to the technical problems and contributing to some accidents though the game didn’t disappoint us from entertaining. & today in this When is Pokemon Go Community Day article we will guide you that When is Pokemon Go Community Day?
Pokemon Go has made a lot of fans around the world. And frankly saying, they deserve it. The game is indeed so addictive that people even forget what’s going on in the real world.
What is Pokemon Go Community Day?
A Pokemon Go Community Day is an event organized monthly that encourage players to play together worldwide. It helps like-minded players to connect too. Moreover, it is a dedicated event to celebrate players in the Pokemon Go community. The event is quite popular making a huge fan base all over the world. Pokemon Go not only helped people in encountering boredom but also contributed to creating connections. Gather with your friends in a park and enjoy Pokemon Go together.
According to the Pokemon Go Team,
Pokemon Go Community Day is an opportunity for Trainers around the world to meet up at their local parks to make new friends and experience what it means to be a part of this exclusive community.
Once a month, we’ll host a Pokemon Go Community Day event starring an individual Pokemon, which will frequently appear around the world for just a few hours. When caught during the event, this unique Pokemon will know an exclusive move. Other bonuses will be in effect during the event, such as increased XP or Stardust, and Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
We’re consistently blown away by the passion of Pokemon GO players around the world, and we hope that each Pokemon Go Community Day will help add to the excitement of local events and meetups. Remember always to be alert and stay safe while playing and to be respectful of public spaces when exploring your community. Stay tuned to our social media channels and check out the Pokemon Go Community Day event page each month to learn about that month’s featured Pokemon, special bonuses, and event times.
(Latest) When is Pokemon Go Community Day?
So here we are sharing with you everything about it and going to share that When is Pokemon Go Community Day. So just read & check out the article,
Things to Know About the Event:
- The community event is organized on Sundays or Saturday.
- You can’t use fast TMs or charged TMs for obtaining exclusive moves during Pokemon Go Community Day.
- According to the research of a player community, there is a 1 in 22.7 chance of capturing different shiny Pokemon. This research was done in the first event of Pokemon Go.
- It is a fantastic event that helps trainers to learn from other like-minded trainers.
- One can enhance his gaming skills without any hassle.
Event, Dates, Times & Details –
The upcoming and newest Pokemon Go Community Day is going to be held on Sunday, July, 8. This time Niantic has chosen Squirtle as the featured Pokemon. A recent update on the official page of the Pokemon goes event page reveals that the featured Pokemon on the 8th July event will be Squirtle. But the confirmation hasn’t been done by it. However, the timing of the event is mentioned below. As the event is organized globally, do time differently for different regions.
- Europe, Middle East, Africa, India: 10 am to 1 pm UK (BST), 11 am to 2 pm CET
- North America, South America, and Greenland: 11 am to 2 pm PST, 2 pm to 5 pm EST
- Asia-Pacific: 12pm to 3pm JST
Shiny Squirtle or Not?
Squirtle is one of the Pokemon that must be at your party. Like the past events, if any Squirtle evolves into Blastoise during the event time, then it will learn an exclusive move that isn’t revealed by the site. There is a chance that the particular move will be Hydron Cannon but see what Niantic has planned. For learning a new move, the trainer must have 125 Candy. There is no need of being worried because the spawn rate of Squirtle and the timing of the event is enough to collect them. The bonus provided by the game will last for 3 hours as happened in the last Pokemon Go Community Day event held by Niantic.
Niantic offers an incentive as a special bonus to bring people to the event and participate. In the event trainers will get the bonus including increased spawns, 3-hour lure module, decreased eggs hatch distance by 1/4, special Pokemon Go Community Day sale box, and shiny Squirtle family. One thing you have to keep in mind that any eggs which will be put in the incubator before the starting of an event will not get the bonus.
There is a question that comes in our mind whenever this event is organized. Will, there be shiny Squirtle or not? If we go back to pasting events, then we will see that Niantic always comes with shiny Pokemon so this time we can say yes it can happen. Still, it’s a secret to be unveiled.
Tips to Prepare for Pokemon Go Community Day:
We would like to tell you that focus on hatching as many eggs as it is possible. When using a permanent incubator, keep walking. The eggs will be hatched after 2.5 km of hiking. Always be careful in spending coins on incubators. If you have a plan of chaining Squirtle catches, it’s better to stay near Pokestop with lures enabled. It increases the creature’s spawning around them. Also, using Incense increases the rate of spawning creatures alone that are around you. Stockpiling pin-up berries, tremendous and ultra-balls will be a better choice because it assists in increasing candy gains and thus allowing you to achieve the eligibility of learning the exclusive move
Previous Pokemon Go Community Day Event –
Last time, the event was successfully organized on June 16, 2018, Pokemon Go Community Day featured Generation 2 Larvitar, which you could evolve into Tyranitar with SmackDown, the Shiny Larvitar family, and 3x XP for catches.
- May 19, 2018, Pokemon Go Community Day featured the Gen 1 starter, Charmander, that evolved into Charizard with Blast Burn, the Shiny Charmander family, and 3x Stardust for catches.
- April 15, 2018, Pokemon Go Community Day featured Gen 2’s Mareep, which evolved into Ampharos with Dragon Pulse, the Shiny Mareep family, 1/4 walking distance for Eggs.
- March 15, 2018, Pokemon Go Community Day featured the Gen 1 starter, Bulbasaur. It provided 3x XP bonuses for catches like given on the last event, 3-hour lures, the Shiny Bulbasaur family, and the potential to evolve a Venusaur with Frenzy Plant.
- February 24, 2018, Pokemon Go Community Day featured everyone’s favorite base-level Gen 1 dragon-type: Dratini. It also offered 3x Stardust on any Pokemon you caught in the wild, 3-hour lures, Shiny Dratini family, and the potential to evolve a Dragonite with Draco Meteor.
- January 20, 2018, Pokemon Go Community Day featured Pikachu, one of the most favorite with the unprecedented Surf move. This was the first Pokemon Go Community Day event. The incentive received by the trainer is double XP offered on anything and everything, three-hour lures, and increased odds to catch Shiny Pikachu.
Unlike other events Pokemon Go fest and Safari Zone events, this is entirely different from them. Safari Zone is organized for people in Europe while Pokemon Go Community Day is organized all over the world. If you haven’t attended the event before then, it’s time to join the upcoming one. It would be a fantastic experience for you especially when you are a Pokemon lover. It’s recommended to team up with others, and this can be done via Reddit or Facebook.
Find Cities around You:
Do you want to play Pokemon Go with your friends and create new connections with people then you must go on the particular date of the event? You don’t have to pay anything. Just come, play, meet people can learn a new move of a featured Pokemon by the Niantic. It’s the best way to enjoy and celebrate yourself, after all, it’s your day. The cities can be found on the internet where the event will be held.
It’s rare to find such an event where people gather to play games. And they even battle with each other to catch something they love. With the release of Pokemon Go, who knew that the developer of the game Niantic has some other plans too. Thanks to them for creating this kind of event. Hope in the future they will come with something different. But currently, they are doing fine. So we hope that you will get to know from here thatÂ When is Pokemon Go Community Day.
Hope this When is Pokemon Go Community Day article guide will be beneficial for you. If you face any issue regarding this When is Pokemon Go Community Day article or want to know or share something more about on it then comment it down in the below comment section. Thanks for reading.