As we all know for making a substantial presentation, there is nothing superior to the Appleâ€™s self-groomed â€˜Keynote.’ But the biggest problem generally faced by many people is that Keynote is only available to I-Users referring to people using either iPad, MacBook or iPhone. So, many people are unable to benefit themselves and are forced to work on Microsoft Powerpoint instead. But, what if we told you that there is a way to use the outstanding features offered by Apple Keynote for WindowsÂ 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (.Key) PC devices and trust me here this is not some kind of rib-tickler. All you have to do is just follow the simple & straightforward step-by-step Keynote for Windows method given below, and you will be able to access Apple Keynote for Windows PC.
Check this also: Convert Keynote to PowerPoint
So, are a fan of Appleâ€™s Keynote but cannot afford a Mac or iPad? But, donâ€™t worry we have you covered as in this Keynote for WindowsÂ article we have come up with a simple guide on how to use & download Keynote for Windows PC device (PC or Laptop) free of cos. So, letâ€™s first know,
Table of Contents
What is Keynote (.Key)?
The Keynote is a software used by most of the pro presentation makers to reach the top-level of authenticity because of its top-notch features and quality which is far better than any normal presentation software like Powerpoint.
Keynote for Windows
You can also check:
- How to Recover Deleted Data on iPhone
- How to Send Contacts from Android to iPhone
- How to Go Full Screen on Windows
- Don’t Go Wrong with Your Choice of Cloud Storage
- Latest Apple iPhone
First of all, to use Apple Keynote for Windows PC, you will need a web browser with working internet connection. As running Apple Keynote for Windows PC OS, our computers will be using Appleâ€™s iWork which will connect you to iCloud apps which are similar to Google docs as it runs on Appleâ€™s server, as far as you have an internet connection you can use it anywhere in the world even while working on Windows. You can access them after uploading it to the Keynote server where Files upto 1 GB can be stored, and images ranging upto 10 MB can be used for its presentation. So to use AppleÂ Keynote for WindowsÂ 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (.Key) PC just follow the simple steps below.
How to Get Apple Keynote for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (.Key) PC (Easy Methods)
1. Go to the Official Website of iCloudÂ –
- Open any Modern Web browser like Chrome, Mozilla, etc.
- Search for iCloud or just enter this web address https://www.icloud.com/
- Log in to your Apple account
(Note: if you donâ€™t have an Apple account you can easily make one by clicking on Create now)
Make sure that you have a working internet connection so that you can access this Apple Keynote for Windows 7 PC features without any trouble. If you are having any difficulty while logging in or if you are new to iCloud just sign up by clicking on the create new account button enter your desired email Id and password.
2. Click on the App icon with Keynote written over it –
- You will now be able to see four different option as shown in the screenshot below
Here, pages can be used to create professional business related documents with available templates of CV, reports, etc. Then, numbers can help you in creating and managing spreadsheets. After which comes to the star of our article â€˜Keynoteâ€™ which can be used for creating Jaw-dropping Presentations and then comes settings which can be used to alter the account setting of you iCloud. So, select Keynote then letâ€™s get to the next phase of our tutorial.
3. Open Keynote –
- Click on the App icon similar to the image below
- After clicking on the app icon eventually, Keynoteâ€™s Web app will open
- You will now be taken to new window with black background
- Now, click on the â€œ+â€ symbol or on â€˜Create New Presentationâ€™ to start your work
- You can also open presentations shared by others by clicking on the icon next to the + sign
- And there is also an option to various settings regarding Keynote which can be used to manage and view your presentations
Although you get to use all these apps here but, Keynote is still in the Beta testing mode which means you will not be able to use that many features as in a Mac or iPad but yes the features present here are not at all shorthanded instead you get some of the most extraordinary features any editor offers.
4. How to Make Presentations –
- Now a webpage will open with some of the most used templates
- Select your desired template according to your requirements and click to open it
- Now you will be able to see many listed features, and each of them carries different roles.
- There are plenty of features this app offers, and we have mentioned the role of each under the image below.
- If you want additional editing options double-click on the opened page as written on the picture below
So, after following this AppleÂ Keynote for WindowsÂ 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (.Key) PC steps, we ensure you that you will be able to use the best presentation maker Keynote for Windows that too free of cost. If you want any guidance regarding how to use Apple Keynote for Windows 10 or anything else relating to Keynote, donâ€™t forget to comment below, or you can also contact us directly through E-mail.
- Call Forwarding iPhone
- How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone
- How to Backup iPhone to External Hard Drive
- Best Tools to Create Engaging Presentations
- Windows 7 Performance Tweaks
- Android Apps for Students
- Conclave of Entrepreneurship Leadership & Technology
So that was it! Hope you liked our guide to using AppleÂ Keynote for WindowsÂ 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (.Key) PC and we would love to hear anything you have to say about your experience or any difficulty you are facing.