The Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Windows 10 PC is a video editing software that is all about simplicity. There is no simpler way for combining your clips into a digital movie with the title, background music, transitions and various effects. In the earlier versions, the Windows Movie Maker software was very straightforward that it was unable to do many things that people commonly wanted to do. But now, kinds of stuff like the voice over recording and anti-shake are included in the application, making it very useful app for the digital video editing.
Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Windows 10
Table of Contents
Key Features of Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Windows 10 Software:
- With the Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Windows 10, it is effortless to select and organize the photos and the videos that you want to use in the movie.
- With the Windows Movie Maker, adding texts, transitions and effects are very easy. Change as much as you need or let the Movie Maker do that for you.
- Post your videos to your favorite sites which include YouTube, Windows Live SkyDrive, Facebook and many others directly from the Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Windows 10.
You can also check:
- 4504 Message Not Found
- Replace Kingroot with Supersu
- There was a Problem Resetting your PC
- Windows Resource Protection could not Perform the Requested Operation
System Requirements of Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Windows 10 Software:
How to Get Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Windows 10 Download Free for PC
Here you will be to know the steps for how to get Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Windows 10 Download and install free in Windows 10 OS (Operating System) PC.
- Open the browser and navigate to the link ‘http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/movie-maker-free-video-editor’ and click on the download button for downloading the setup file.
- Double click on the downloaded setup file windows-movie-maker.exe and then click ‘Yes’ in order to let the setup package run.
- Now click ‘Next’ button for continuing the Windows Movie Maker installation process. Select ‘I accept the agreement’ to continue again. Please read the Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Windows 10 License Agreement carefully before you accept it.
- Now select the destination folder for installing the Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Windows 10. It is recommended to keep all the other settings as default and just click on Next button to allow the software to install.
- Finally, the option ‘Launch Windows Movie Maker’ is checked by default. This will launch the Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Windows 10 automatically after the installation process is complete. You can also uncheck this option if you would like to run the software later.
- Now you can make any type of videos with the Microsoft Windows Movie Maker as per your wish. So it’s time to enjoy the Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Windows 10 software!
Now let us take a look at the interior of the software.
The Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Windows 10 uses a very simplified version of a standard video editor timeline with clips that are represented by large thumbnails. The thumbnail track optionally shows you the audio waveform along the bottom; thus you can see where the quiet and loud audio parts of your video lie. You can also trim or split any clip using the insertion point along with the edit buttons. It is quite easy if you can get used to the editing system used in this app. With any video editor, you can start and stop the playback with the spacebar, but the Microsoft Windows Movie Maker comes with three control buttons, the play/pause, the step back and the forward one frame.
The thing that I really like about the Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Windows 10 is that the most of its transitions, effects, and themes can preview automatically when you hover the mouse cursor over the buttons. The undo/redo buttons are right on top, which can be another plus point.
Import and Organize
The easiest way for inserting video clips into the Microsoft Windows Movie Maker is by tapping on the ‘Click here to browse for videos and photos’ button inside the main timeline area. You will also see a permanent ‘Add videos and photos’ button on the Home tab. The buttons open up the Pictures library on your PC where the point and shoot videos mostly and when we import files from camera media. There is also an ‘Import from Device’ choice within the File menu, which opens up the Windows photo/video importer. This actually does a decent job by allowing you to apply different keyword tags and save the images and clips in date and time organized folders.
After adding a clip into the Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Windows 10, you will see a clock icon on its timeline entry. This comes because the app actually creates a small shadow copy of the actual clip so that we can work faster in the editor than we could have with a full resolution video.
The Microsoft Windows Movie Maker surely offers us a slew of transition effects, and a many of them are of high quality rather than being goofy. Along with the standard ones like dissolves and fades, you also get reveals, shatters, patterns, curls, sweeps and much more. Under the visual effects tab, you will get artistic filters like Edge Detection (for a sketched look), Blur, Posterize, and Threshold which gives a psychedelic and intensified colorized look. One important thing about all these effects is that they are one button deals and there is no option for adjusting their strength and other parameters.
The program’s home screen has an Add music button that allows you to use any MP3, M4A, WAV, OGG, WMA or AIF files. You also have a choice to find music on the AudioMicro, Vimeo and Free Music Archive. Few of the themes even ask you to add a background music while you apply them. After adding some background tunes to your movie, you can click on Music Tools tab and adjust its volume, fade in or fade out, and also set start and end points. Under the Project tab, you can also choose to emphasize the music, add video sound and voice narration or none. Another option on the Project ribbon is Fit to Music which is best used if your visual content is short. Voiceover narration is also very simple to add when you just tap the Record narration in the home screen. This appears as another waveform track right under the clip.
So it is time for you to try this excellent Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Windows 10 Download application and make some awesome projects and have some fun with Microsoft Windows Movie Maker.
- Windows has Detected an IP Address Conflict
- This Program is Blocked by Group Policy
- Failed to Play Test Tone
- PS3 Emulator for Android
- Disable Xbox DVR
- YouTube Black Screen
- PS3 Emulator for PC
If you are facing any error while downloading it or trying Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Windows 10 Download free for PC, then comment down that issue here in the below comment section.