Forza Motorsport 5, also known as Forza 5, is one of the most popular racing video game out there. The game is exclusively available on Xbox One and features amazing graphics and driving physics engine, which makes it the favourite racing game of every Xbox One user. & in the article, we are going to show you everything about on this Forza 5 Split Screen. So just check it out,
One of the best racing modes available within Forza 5 is the competitive racing mode where two people can race against each other. Moreover, both the racers within a single game can view the opponent in the race with the help of a feature available in Forza 5 known as “Split Screen”.
How to use Forza motorsport 5 split screen is one of the most frequently asked questions related to the Forza Motorsport 5 video game. If you too are in search of an answer to this question, then in this article we will be providing you with every information you need to know about the “Split Screen” feature.
Read also: Evochron Legacy Review
Table of Contents
What is Forza 5 Split Screen Feature?
This is one of the most commonly asked questions regarding the Forza 5 game.
Well, Split Screen refers to a competitive racing mode where opponents can play against each other in a single race and view both the player’s racing screen within a single display.
This means that both players can see their respective vehicles and surroundings in the same display, thus providing a very competitive racing experience.
Forza 5 Split Screen Limitations –
Even though the motorsport 5 split screen feature is very exciting, the feature does come with its own limitations. Below we have listed some of the major limitations of the Split Screen feature.
- Only two players can play multiplayer races within the Split Screen mode at a time.
- There is a limitation on the selection of cars that can be rented in split screen mode. So if you are in search of whether is there a way on Forza 5 to use customised vehicles on the Split Screen, then the answer is NO.
Read also: Best Oculus Rift Games
(Guide) How to Play Forza 5 Split Screen with 2 Players
For those who are unaware of how to play motorsport 5 split screen on Xbox, all you need to do is follow the sequence of steps written below.
- First of all, on your Xbox console, make sure that both the controllers are connected to the Xbox console.
- Now, using the first controller, launch the Forza Motorsport 5 game using the game profile whose game dashboard is currently running.
- From the main menu of Forza Motorsport 5 game, select the option that says “Free Play”.
- In this step, use the second controller and press the “Menu” button represented by an icon with 3 parallel lines.
- Within the menu section, select the profile that you wish to play as Player 2 in split screen mode.
- Again use the first controller to set up the race and start playing.
We hope that the above article was helpful and informative.
Read also: Most Played Game in the World
If you have any other queries related to theÂ split screen, then feel free to get in touch with us by leaving a comment below.