Windows 10 comes with a lot of perks, you have almost all the features that were lacking in the earlier version of the windows. Features like Cortana, New action center, Universal apps, Xbox apps, Virtual desktop, windows live, and various other countless features that are helpful in easy access to services, devoted to productivity individually as well as a group in terms of profession. But still, there are some things that as a user disturbs the peace of mind. Issues like background running services and process, some system apps. Among these issues is the credential manager issue, users have reported that some unwanted and strange credentials have been automatically added to the credential manager. The following are those credentials, virtualapp/didlogical , sso pop user, sso_pop_device. If you are also having such strange credentials, in this guide we will be fixing this issue.
Table of Contents
Causes Of SSO_POP_DEVICE Issue
It has been years since the windows 10 release and it is constantly improving, and according to Microsoft officials. These credentials like virtualapp/didlogical , sso pop user, sso pop device are system-made credentials. According to the officials, it is a generic authentication credential that is being used by utilities like windows live essentials. Users who don’t know about this are afraid and confuse and consider these users some sort of hacking-related issue. So it becomes important to get rid of the SSO_POP_DEVICE issue.
Similar Types Of SSO_POP_DEVICE Issue
- Sso_pop_device windows 10 credentials
- Internet or network address sso_pop_device
- Virtualapp/didlogical hacker
- Virtualapp/didlogical 2019
- Virtualapp/didlogical user name 02gjsyynjqsc
- Virtualapp/didlogical reddit
- Virtualapp/didlogical office 365
How to Fix SSO_POP_DEVICE Problem Issue
In this section, we will be giving you some methods and tips on how to get rid of unwanted credentials like the sso_pop_device Issue. So there are basically two ways to fix the issue. The first method is to manually remove the credentials and the second would be stopping the services that are responsible for generating these credentials. Now lets’s go through all the methods and their steps.
1. Manually Remove the Credentials
This method is all about annually removing the credentials, this method is completely harmless because we are not stopping any process or service. So it is suggested that you try this method first and if the sso_pop_device windows 10 issue persists head to the other method.
- STEP 1. Head to the Start menu, type run, and hit enter
- STEP 2. Once you are in the Run window, type control panel and hit enter
- STEP 3. Once the control panel window opens up, change the View to small or menu
- STEP 4. Now locate and click on User Accounts
- STEP 5. On the left click on Manage your credentials link
- STEP 6. Now you will be presented with two options here select the Windows Credentials
- STEP 7. To remove the credential, select the credential and expand it and hit the Remove
- STEP 8. Now select each unwanted credential one by one and clear it to get rid of SSO_POP_DEVICE.
2. Stopping the Services
If the above method has failed to work, then this will surely fix your issue. In this method, we will be stopping the services itself that are responsible for generating these strange credentials. Follow the microsoftaccount:target=sso_pop_device steps now for a better understanding.
- STEP 1. Press Windows and R key at a time, a run window will pop up
- STEP 2. Now in the empty field put services.msc and then hit enter
- STEP 3. Once you are in the services window locate the Credential Manager service
- STEP 4. Once you have found the service, right-click and open its Properties
- STEP 5. The first thing you have to do is to put the Startup type to Disabled
- STEP 6. Finally, move a little below and hit the Stop button
- STEP 7. Save the changes, and restart the system, your issue will be fixed
- STEP 8. However, if the issue still persists, then you need to stop one more service
- STEP 9. Follow STEP 1 AND 2, now locate Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant wlidsv service
- STEP 10. Now perform the STEPS 4-7 and the SSO_POP_DEVICE issue will be resolved
Virtualapp/didlogical , sso pop user, sso_pop_device are some of the strange credentials that are automatically generated in the credential manager. To stop these credentials from being generated we have given you a couple of methods. Feel free to try any of them.
We hope your SSO_POP_DEVICE issue is fixed, for more guides and tips follow us. Thank you!