When sometimes you log on to your Windows 7 or Windows Vista PC by using your short profile, you may receive this The Group Policy Client Service Failed the LogonÂ Access is Denied Windows PC error message.
This shows an error code message like,
The Group Policy Client Service Failed the Logon Access is Denied
Note: Â You should try copying the data to a recent account or log on to the administrator account for fixing The Group Policy Client Service Failed the Logon error. Now log on to your PC by using an administrative account or restarts it in the safe mode to log on using the inbuilt administrator account.
You can also read:
- This App Has Been Blocked For Your Protection
- Google Play Store Check your Connection and Try Again
- Windows Cannot Find Gpedit.msc
- Windows Cannot Connect to the Printer
- iTunes Could not Connect to the iTunes Store
Table of Contents
- Causes ofÂ The Group Policy Client Service Failed the Logon Access is Denied Windows PC Error Issue:
- For Starting your PC in Safe Mode
- How to Fix & SolveÂ The Group Policy Client Service Failed the Logon Access is Denied Windows PC Error Problem Issue
- Method 1: Editing the Registry –
- Method 2: Restart the Group Policy Service –
- Method 3: Fixing the User Account Profile –
- Method 4: Regain the Registry Permissions –
Causes ofÂ The Group Policy Client Service Failed the Logon Access is Denied Windows PC Error Issue:
- Access is denied error
- Sign-in Issue
- Windows PC problem
- Insufficient system resources
For Starting your PC in Safe Mode
For doing so, Reboot your PC and repeatedly tap F8 key until you can see the Advanced Boot Menu. Select the Safe Mode option and then press enter.
How to Fix & SolveÂ The Group Policy Client Service Failed the Logon Access is Denied Windows PC Error Problem Issue
So here we are providing you some very best accessible tips and tricky methods so for that you can completely get back from this type ofÂ The Group Policy Client Service Failed the LogonÂ Access is Denied Windows PC Error Issue.
Method 1: Editing the Registry –
- Press the Windows Key + RÂ combination and typeÂ Regedt32.exeÂ in theÂ RunÂ dialog box and press Enter for opening the Registry Editor.
- Search for the following location:
- You need not do any modification under the key as mentioned above. This is to make sure that it is present there and then, you should navigate to this key:
- Now you have to create a multi-string value within the right pane and then name itÂ GPSvcGroup. Now you should associateÂ Value dataÂ GPSvcÂ with it. Now create a new subkeyÂ SvchostÂ key (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Svchost) and then name it asÂ GPSvcGroup.
- Now, in the right pane of the new subkeyGPSvcGroup, create the following twoÂ DWORDs with the correspondingÂ Value data:
AuthenticationCapabilitiesÂ Â Â â€“Â Â Â Â 12320Â Â Â (UseÂ DecimalÂ base)
ColnitializeSecurityParamÂ Â Â Â Â â€“Â Â Â Â 1
Close theÂ Registry EditorÂ and then restart your system to verify whether The Group Policy Client Service Failed the Logon Access is Denied issue is resolved.
Method 2: Restart the Group Policy Service –
Restarting these services may resolve The Group Policy Client Service Failed the Logon Access is Denied problem.
- Press the Windows + R key to open run dialog box
- Type â€˜servicesâ€™ here and then press enter
- Search for the Group Policy Client and then right-click on services and then go to the properties.
- Now change the Startup type to Automatic and then click on Apply and OK.
- Now right-click on the Start button and then select Command Prompt as Administrator.
- In the command prompt Type, the command given below and then hit enter
Â Â Â Â netsh Winsock reset
- Exit the Command Prompt and Restart your system.
Method 3: Fixing the User Account Profile –
Follow these The Group Policy Client Service Failed the Logon Windows 10 steps for setting the user account profile:
Important:Â This a particular section contains methods that can tell you how to do a modification of the registry. But, note that such amendment could lead to a serious problem if done incorrectly. Therefore, we advise you to follow these The Group Policy Client Service Failed the Logon Sign-in steps very carefully. For extra protection, create a backup of the registry before you start modifying it so that you can restore the registry once a The Group Policy Client Service Failed the Logon Access is Denied Citrix problem occurs.
- ClickÂ on Start and typeÂ regeditÂ in theÂ SearchÂ box, and press ENTER.
- InÂ the Registry Editor, search and navigate to the following registry subkey:
- Inside the navigation pane, you should locate the folders that begin withÂ S-1-5Â followed by a large number.
- Click on eachÂ S-1-5Â folder and locate theÂ â€˜ProfileImagePathâ€™Â entry inside the details pane and double-click on it to see whether this is the account that has The Group Policy Client Service Failed the Logon Access is Denied Windows Server 2008 r2 problem.
- If you have two folders that start withÂ S-1-5Â and one of them is having .bak at the end, then you have to rename it. Follow these The Group Policy Client Service Failed the Logon Access is Denied domain user steps for doing so:
(a). You can Right-click on the folder withoutÂ the .bak extension, and clickÂ on Rename. TypeÂ â€˜.ba,’ and then press â€˜ENTER.â€™
(b). Right-click on the folder that has a .bak extension, and clicks onÂ Rename. RemoveÂ the .bakÂ extension at the end and press ENTER.
(c). Right-click on the folder that has theÂ .ba extension, and clicksÂ Rename. ChangeÂ the extension of .baÂ toÂ .bakÂ in the folder name and press ENTER.
- If you have only one folder that starts withÂ S-1-5Â and ends withÂ .bak extension, Right-click on the folder and clicksÂ Rename. Remove the .bak extension and press ENTER.
- Click on the folder without theÂ .bakÂ extension in the detailed pane and double-click on theÂ RefCount. TypeÂ 0 in Value data, and clickÂ OK.
- Click on the folder without theÂ .bak extension, in the detailed pane and double-clickÂ on the TypeÂ 0 in Value data and clickÂ OK.
- Now Close the Registry Editor and Restart your PC.
- Finally, log on again with the account.
Method 4: Regain the Registry Permissions –
- Press Windows + R key to start the Run dialog box. Type regedit here and press Enter.
- After the Registry Editor starts to select the HKEY_USERS in the left pane and click on the File menu and then choose the â€˜Load Hiveâ€™ option.
- After the Load Hive dialog shows up, select theÂ All FilesÂ option in the Files of type box. Now navigate to the affected profile folder and select theÂ â€˜DATâ€™Â hive and click on Open.
- When asked for a name give any name as it does not matter what the name is. (Here we are naming it NTUser)
- Now you will see the hive that you have just loaded under theÂ HKEY_USERS.
- Next, right-click on the HKEY_USERS\NTUSERÂ and then selectÂ Permissions.
- Here you will see three accounts: Administrators, SystemsÂ and also the name of the affected profile that you are trying to The Group Policy Client Service Failed the Logon Sign-in Access is Denied Windows 10 error fix. In case ANY of these three are not shown here then it wonâ€™t work, and so you will need to add them and give them full control inside the Permissions section.
- After adding all the three along with the correct permissions, you should click on the File menu and then select the Unload Hive option and then close the Registry Editor.
- Restart your system, and you should be able to successfully login with the account that was causing The Group Policy Client Service Failed the Logon Insufficient System Resources trouble.
So these are some solutions and methods for fixing and solving this type of The Group Policy Client Service Failed the LogonÂ Access is Denied Windows PC Error problem. Hope The Group Policy Client Service Failed the Logon will help you and will work for you on your Windows PC.
- This Accessory May Not Be Supported
- There was a Problem Downloading the Software for the iPhone
- iPhone Stuck in Headphone Mode
- The Sync Session Failed to Start
- iPad is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Hayday for PC
- Pokemon Go Our Servers Are Experiencing Issues
If you are facing or getting any error issue while trying to solve The Group Policy Client Service Failed the Logon Access is Denied Windows PC then comment down that error problem here below in the comment section, or you can also directly mail us as well as.