We are having a lot of users & people’s saying that why our MacBook Air Overheating and Battery Draining or why our MacBook PC is getting so hot fastly and how to get rid out of this problem, So if you are also one of them who are facing and getting this issue again and again then from today on didn’t worry about that issue much because today you are at the right website because today we are here going to show you that how to quickly fix and solve this type of MacBook Air Overheating problem from you and your MacBook device permanently.
An overheating MacBook PC can be caused by all sorts of things, from failing fans to dust buildup. If you MacBook is heating up too much then it can cause panic to us. So for that today, all you have to do is just check out this below MacBook Air Overheating post once fast for getting back from this problem, This MacBook Air Overheating article shows you that what to do if your Apple MacBook PC is overheated quickly. Spray some compressed air into the air vents on your MacBook, But if the air vents have become clogged with dust, then it can get overheat. If the vents are obstructed, the hot air will hang around your PC.
The Mac is a very compact machine & that means heat dispersal isn’t a high point. The Fan’s job is to keep the MacBook Air’s chips from overheating by pushing hot air out the exhaust port. After continuous system usage or internet browsing, the MBA with SSD seems to overheat quite frequently.
Causes of MacBook Air Overheating and Battery Draining Issue:
- Playing or Editing Video
- Playing Games
- using Websites with Animation (Flash) or Video
- Running too many Apps. At once
- Seeing HD Videos
You may also check;
- [SOLVED] Error 130 Code Problem Instantly (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error 1011 Code Problem Instantly (100% Working)
- [FIXED] Error 522 Connection Timed Out Code Problem (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error 1305 Code Problem Instantly (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error 21 Code Problem (100% Working)
So, here are some quick tips and the tricks for easily fixing and resolve this type of MacBook Air Overheating and battery draining error problem from you permanently.
Table of Contents
- How to Fix & Solve MacBook Air Overheating and Battery Draining Problem
- 1. Fix Mac’s Fan Noise & Heating by Resetting SMC (System Management Controller) –
- 2. Check your MacBook’s PC Temperature –
- 3. Check & Clean your MacBook’s PC Fan –
- 4. Use MacBook’s Cooling Pads or Fans –
- 5. Monitor Spotlight Indexing –
- 6. Close all the Background Runway Apps on your MacBook –
- 7. Uncheck the Automatic Graphic Switching on your MacBook –
How to Fix & Solve MacBook Air Overheating and Battery Draining Problem
1. Fix Mac’s Fan Noise & Heating by Resetting SMC (System Management Controller) –
- Shut down your MAC
- Plug in the MagSafe Adapter
- Press & hold Shift+Control+Option+Power button at same time
- Release all keys & buttons simultaneously
- Press the Power button to Turn ON your MAC as usual
- That’s it, done
By resetting the SMC, it can fix and solve the Fan Noise and Macbook Pro Overheating problem from your MAC permanently.
2. Check your MacBook’s PC Temperature –
Check our MAC’s Temperature by the default temperature App on your MacBook, or if you didn’t find any, then you can also Download some free Apps. For checking your MAC’s Temperature for free.
3. Check & Clean your MacBook’s PC Fan –
Check and clean your full MacBook Fan by some dryer, or you can use some small fan or clothes to remove the dust and clean it totally so that you can get back from this MacBook Pro heating up the problem.
4. Use MacBook’s Cooling Pads or Fans –
Use some MacBook Cooling Pads or Fans. A MacBook stand is something that you put on top of your desk, whereas you can put a Pad or Fan on your lap while using your Laptop. The best solution to avoid MacBook Pro overheating is a MacBook cooling pad, which provides both a rigid surface to rest your laptop on & high-powered fans to increase air flow & heat dissipation inside its case.
5. Monitor Spotlight Indexing –
Monitor the Spotlight Indexing on your MacBook for getting rid out of this MacBook Air Overheating problem.
6. Close all the Background Runway Apps on your MacBook –
Close all Runway Apps which is running in the background. It can also cause this type of MacBook Air Overheating problem. After closing, you can also check your MacBook fans slows down and runs at normal speed.
*When applications become unresponsive on a MacBook then you can use Force Quit to Shutdown them efficiently.
7. Uncheck the Automatic Graphic Switching on your MacBook –
- Go to the Apple Menu
- Click on the ‘System Preference‘ option there
- Then, click on the “Energy Saver” option there
- Deselect the “Automatic Graphic Switching” check box
- That’s it, done
” OR “
- Go to the Apple Menu
- Click on ‘About this MAC‘ option
- Press the ‘System Report‘ button
- Select the ‘Graphics/Displays‘ on the left side
- That’s it, done
*The Graphic system or systems are listed under Video Card.
By unchecking the Automatic Graphic Switching may quickly fix and solve this MacBook Air Overheating problem.
These are the quick and the best way methods to get quickly rid out of this MacBook Air Overheating and battery draining Error problem from you entirely. Hope these solutions will surely help you to get back from this MacBookAir Fan error problem.
- [FIXED] Error 502 Bad Gateway Code Problem Instantly (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error 1004 Code Problem Instantly (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE Code Problem (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error Code 53 Problem Permanently (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error Code 28 Problem Instantly (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error 0x0000009F Code Problem (100% Working)
- [SOLVED] Error 0x00000019 Code Problem (100% Working)
If you are facing or falling in this MacBook Air Overheating Error problem or any error problem, then comment down the error problem below so that we can fix and solve it too by our top best quick methods guides.