Windows System errors can occur once in a while, but whenever they occur, it affects the whole system and our workflow. Today we are going to talk about error automation error the operating system cannot run 1 Windows, which got reported by many users on their Windows 10 PCs. This error also comes with Error ERROR_RELOC_CHAIN_XEEDS_SEGLIM Windows message, and today in this article, we’re going to show you the methods with the help of which you can fix this problem.
This shows an error code message like,
Causes of Error The Operating System Cannot Run 1 Windows Issue:
- This error might have appeared on your system due to Norton or McAfee antivirus tools.
- Internal connection issues with the browser.
- The presence of the corrupted files can cause the occurrence of this Error. The Operating System Cannot Run 1 Windows.
- After installing a Windows update, if this error started appearing, it’s somewhat likely that the update is causing this error.
- The corrupted user profile can also cause this error.
Similar Types of Error The Operating System Cannot Run 1 Windows Issue:
- From torch._c import * import error: dll load failed
- test page failed to print
- Windows 10 when printing
- Error The Operating System Cannot Run 1 windows 7
- automation error
- cannot run %1 in windows nt mode
- dll load failed python
- importerror: dll load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.
How to Fix & Solve Error The Operating System Cannot Run 1 Windows Issue
Windows system errors do appear in unexpected instances, so it is difficult to detect unless one analyzes the error message that comes with it. As far as we know, these Windows System Error codes are symptoms of other problems happening to the computer. Since they are, users need to consider the error The Operating System Cannot Run 1 Windows message, the time, and the processes running while it occurred.
1. Switch to a Different Browser –
Several users reported that this problem occurs while trying to run Internet Explorer. As per the users, the application was unable to start due to Error The Operating System Cannot Run 1 windows 10 when printing message. As a potential workaround, users are suggesting to switch to a different browser and check if that solves the problem. Changing the browser worked for many users, so be sure to try it out.
2. Run an Sfc Scan –
If you’re frequently getting the test page failed to print Windows 10 The Operating System Cannot Run 1 error message, it might be due to corrupted files. As far as we know, sometimes your system files can become corrupted, and that will cause this and many other errors to appear. If your system is also showing this error because of this cause, then you should be able to solve the problem by running a sfc scan. Running an sfc scan is a simple task, and you can do it by following these steps:
- Firstly you have to press Windows Key + X to open the menu.
- Choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.
- Once the Command Prompt starts, enter sfc /scannow.
- Press Enter.
- The scanning process will now start.
While the scan for corrupted files is going-on, you have to be patient for corrupted files and don’t interrupt the scan.
3. Remove Problematic Updates –
We all know that installing the latest updates is essential if you want to keep your system safe and stable. However, sometimes these updates might consist of few bugs which further cause new issues to occur. After installing a Windows update if this error started appearing, it’s somewhat likely that the update is causing this automation error The Operating System Cannot Run 1 Windows 8. To fix the problem, you need to find and remove the problematic update from your PC.
- To remove an update, firstly, you have to press Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
- After that, when the Settings app opens, go to the Update & security section.
- Navigate to the Windows Update tab.
- Click on Update history.
- A list of all installed updates will appear.
- Click on Uninstall updates.
- Locate a recent update on the list.
- Double click on the update to uninstall it.
After performing this step, you’ll be going to notice that the error has gone.
4. Reinstall Windows Media Player –
Windows Media Player is a core component of Windows and a default multimedia player on the Windows platform. Many users also got from torch c import importerror dll load failed The Operating System Cannot Run 1 error while trying to play an online video stream in Windows Media Player. To get rid of this error, you just have to uninstall and reinstall the application by following these steps:
- Firstly, you must press Windows Key + S and enter windows features.
- After that, you have to select Turn Windows features on or off from the list of results.
- A list of features will now appear. Then expand the Media Features folder.
- Uncheck Windows Media Player.
- Click OK to save changes.
- After you’re done, restart your PC.
After your PC restarts, Windows Media Player will be removed from it. To install it again, repeat the same steps, but be sure to check the Windows Media Player option. Unable to load DLL the Operating System Cannot Run 1 error will get resolved entirely once the Windows Media Player installs again.
5. Create a New User Profile –
Several users reported that this Error The Operating System Cannot Run 1 Windows 10 issue occurs when clicking links in Outlook, Skype, and Excel. If you have the same problem, you might be able to solve it by creating a new user account. Sometimes your user account might be corrupted, and the only way to fix the problem is to create a new one. To do that, follow these simple steps:
- To open the Settings app, firstly, you have to press Windows Key + I.
- Go to the Accounts section.
- Now go to Family & other people in the left pane.
- Click on Add someone else to this PC in other people section on the right.
- Select I don’t have this person’s sign-in information.
- After that, you have to click on Add a user without a Microsoft account.
- Enter the user name for the new account.
- Click the Next button.
- Now when the new account gets created, you must switch to it and check if the problem still persists.
- If importerror: dll load failed: The Operating System Cannot Run 1 Error gets solve, then copy all your important files to the new account and continue using it as your main account.
While using any browser or performing any task on your system, if you run into Error The Operating System Cannot Run 1 Windows, then just simply don’t worry because in this article we have mentioned four solutions for you which you must try to fix it.
In this article, we have told the solution regarding Error The Operating System Cannot Run 1 Windows, and if it helped you in resolving this error, then we would love to know about it, and you can do that by commenting down below.
Your solution applies the case of import failure: From python import * import error: dll load failed. Thank you 🙂